beatle's latest activity

• B
    for me and not them, i would shoot the 9 11 combo hard and try to rearrange the balls and follow down to the jaws. that 11 or 15 looks...
  • B
    according to docs 2nd post he has the pocket on the right hand side. doc is using the players perspective instead of the picture...
  • B
    beatle replied to the thread efren needs 1 wwyd.
    thanks keith i value your posts highly on here.
  • B
    keith and tom i can be abrasive when i post as i don't use smileys and such. this is the internet though and everyone is different and...
  • B
    well i still like my shot which is close to efrins. two rail the 12 to get close to the 12 and leave him around the 2nd diamond up...
  • B
    i said it wasnt person specific. it was a comedy on the situation. if you are too thick to see that i am sorry. as it turns out you...
  • B
    it wasnt person specific. just a comedy. maybe you do need to lighten up.
  • B
    beatle replied to the thread the break heard around the world.
    he missed shots by so much it couldnt be possible in my mind for a top player unless he was either terrible at banking or dumping, which...
  • B
    that break has some merit but not much, for a run out player playing someone who out moves him badly. ive used it against someone who i...
  • B
    20 years ago but neither knew the moves or could see many of them. shannon missed so many banks by a diamond or more and a few easy...
  • B
    efren should have kicked at the ball or rolled down the rail on it and made it an up table game. never should have put that ball in play...
  • B
    beatle replied to the thread who is/was LOTSAPOPPA ?.
    its kind of a loving word.
  • B
    beatle replied to the thread who is/was LOTSAPOPPA ?.
    only to the mutts. as they are wannabees. the most respected players as people, seem to have been those that were good but not great.
  • B
    the easiest and safest shot for most would be to hit the 12 ball two or three rails to your long rail, which takes it out of play. and...
  • B
    beatle replied to the thread wwyd ??.
    losing 5 zip i dont like it. but a top player who runs 8 and out easily it might be a good choice. not for the average joe down so much...