Recent content by 1pRoscoe

1. 1

First 8 'n out!!

Well, I can finally say that I have run an 8 and out!! I was playing with my "mentor" this weekend (as we always do!) some one pocket for a few hours. It was about 25 minutes into our day of play (3rd game) and it was my turn to break. I hit the balls just right, sinking the corner ball into...
  2. 1

Brand new Eurowest Custom cue for sale

This cue has not been chalked, still brand new in the bag. 58", 19oz cue, lightly stained birdseye maple forearm and butt. 6 points of ebony on forearm with 6 reverse points in butt. Birdseye inlaid into each point with a darker stain, which really sets this cue off! Silver rings at A/B...
  3. 1

One pocket woes...

I pride myself as being a great one pocket player. I have beat a lot of people in my area at this game, many being highly talented players. There are a handful as well that give me a serious run for my money. Point is, this is my game of choice. With that being said, here is my problem... I...
  4. 1

Texas one pocket players...

Where are you, and where do you frequent? There are but only a VERY small handful of one pocket players where I play and would like to get some together, possibly organize some sort of a small tournament. Any takers?
  5. 1

One pocket tournaments near Texas?

Are there ever any tournaments in/around Texas? Is there a running publication/guide of all 1p tourneys? I can't seem to find any....
  6. 1

CJ's closed?

Saw this in another thread, thought I'd "pop my cherry" by creating the first post of mine here in my very own thread! I had no idea that CJ's had closed. I'm from Dallas and grew up in that pool hall. I remember about 12 years ago, I was trying to figure this game out and a guy saw what I...