Scott Frost vs Cliff Joyner DVD is Done!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
This DVD is a good one, some people got to see me run it on the live stream for free and really enjoyed it. I took the 8 hours of the match and edited it down to 2 hours of the best one pocket from the match totaling 15 racks. I think you will all enjoy it and its priced right at $19.95 shipped to your door.

This is just raw one pocket without commentary but you get a good deal of one pocket, 15 of the best racks! The estimated ship date on these DVDs is the 20th, 1 week from today. I only have only ordered 50 of these so its first come first serve. If you order it with Power One Pocket as a package you get $5 off the total. If you already ordered Power One Pocket I will knock off $5 anyway. Thanks. ;)

To order email me at poweronepocket@hotmail.com .

Here is a little preview of the match.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnDA6p2PTWk[/ame]

Attachments

• ProductImage.ASP.jpg
    ProductImage.ASP.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ProductImage.ASP2.jpg
    ProductImage.ASP2.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 0

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Fast Lenny said:
That is the same thing a few people told me already. :p

All kidding aside....Cliff is a good guy, you'll understand when you see him with the kids.

We just picked a tough racket to try and make a buck at.

u12armresl

Verified Member
Nice clip, although you may need to reedit the audio as a few cell phone calls produce a bad distortion.

I'll buy a copy.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I enjoyed seeing the clip, Lenny, even though I was there and watched 3-4 hours of the contest. The camera angle was pretty good, and the lighting was more than adequate. The viewers may not know that the table they were using has 4-1/4" pockets. Didn't seem to affect their ball pocketing though...:cool:

Doc