- - - The One Pocket T-Shirt - - -

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cary said:
Shouldn't the One Pocket shirt have one pocket?

I think it should have two large pockets on the front, one for cigs, and one for BR...and maybe one on the side for cell phones...And I think like Artie said...you should have a number on each pocket. But I think it should be the number "0"...Because thats how much money you'll have when my lawyer gets through with you for unlawfully using my name for shameless self promotion...:mad:

=onepocketghost
PPS, Efren, Cliff, Alex, Grady, Danny Harriman, San Jose Dick , etc. have/wear one of these tees.

Its one thing to use those other mediocre players...but I cannot allow MY name to be used..Next thng you know, Ford, GM. Honda, Microsoft...all the big $$$$ advertisers... will be wanting to use it...FREE !!!

=onepocketghost...PS, And I hereby promise to put all monies realized in the next month from the sales of these t-shirts in action at the DCC - starting with playing Mr. San Jose Dick and John H....
Be sure and allow for my royalty payments of $17.50 per shirt, to be factored in...You may be coming a little light...:p :p :p

Last edited:

Skin

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
PS, And I hereby promise to put all monies realized in the next month from the sales of these t-shirts in action at the DCC - starting with playing Papie and John H....:)

I will say that I wore "The One-Pocket T-Shirt" yesterday and, after my usual miserable slow start, got into dead stroke (rare) and finished up a winner. However, I was NOT playing the legendary San Jose Dick nor the redoubtable Mr. John Henderson. So, take those facts for what they are worth. :D

Skin

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
One Pocket T Shirt

One Pocket T Shirt

Hi Bruce,

The T shirts look great, I'm interested in purchasing a T shirt, will send a payment via paypal along with details for delivery, I am interested in a cranberry color or anything close to it (not red) if you have one?

I'm a friend of Steve Booth's you and I met at the DCC a couple of years ago, we were going to play some one pocket together but there was never enough time, looks like your pretty well booked this year also, hope to see you in the AZ room.

John

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
JohnInNH said:
Hi Bruce,

The T shirts look great, I'm interested in purchasing a T shirt, will send a payment via paypal along with details for delivery, I am interested in a cranberry color or anything close to it (not red) if you have one?

I'm a friend of Steve Booth's you and I met at the DCC a couple of years ago, we were going to play some one pocket together but there was never enough time, looks like your pretty well booked this year also, hope to see you in the AZ room.

John

Hi John.....Of course I remember you...and I also remember how straight you shoot...so don't try and sneak up on the crooked-shooting old Ghost...;)...

As far as your color choice, can do, my shirt manufacturer, American Apparel, does make a cranberry/burgundy color...and as a matter of fact, John H. got one in that color, so you'll be in good company...:)...

You didn't tell me the size you need, and short or long sleeve?...you can pm me if you want.

Thanks much, Ghost

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Please note, JohninNH....Do NOT send any funds to the Grosst, until the litigation process has taken place...However, you may send your payment directly to me, as I will own his sorry ass (and all inventory) very shortly...:p :p :p

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
I think it should be the number "0"...Because thats how much money you'll have when my lawyer gets through with you for unlawfully using my name for shameless self promotion...

Be sure and allow for my royalty payments of $17.50 per shirt, to be factored in...You may be coming a little light...:p

You should be thanking me for throwing you a bone and including your name, (a name that Alan Hopkins never even heard of) :rolleyes: :D in with a group of for-real champion players.

- Goasty

PS, Here ya go - how's this?...I'll gladly give you royalties for any shirt that I sell, where the buyer tells me he's getting the shirt because San Jose Dick has one. :p :p

Weatherman

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, Ga.
PS, Here ya go - how's this?...I'll gladly give you royalties for any shirt that I sell, where the buyer tells me he's getting the shirt because San Jose Dick has one. :p :p[/QUOTE]

SJD has one??? then I have got to have one.. make that 10!!!

(sjd, you can split the royalties with me at DCC) <g>

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
One Pocket Ghost said:
You should be thanking me for throwing you a bone and including your name, (a name that Alan Hopkins never even heard of) :rolleyes: :D in with a group of for-real champion players.

- Goasty

PS, Here ya go - how's this?...I'll gladly give you royalties for any shirt that I sell, where the buyer tells me he's getting the shirt because San Jose Dick has one. :p :p
Well, If San Jose Dick has one....I have to have one, maybe three! See you at DCC

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
ace said:
Well, If San Jose Dick has one....I have to have one, maybe three! See you at DCC

I may wear mine when I play The Ghost and Bernie at DCC. It's only appropiate that I have it on if they get lucky and beat me. I can blame it on the shirt.

I wore the red one to yoga one night and the only other guy in the class moved his mat over next to mine and started eyeballing me. This infuriated the girls and he is barred from now on.

I suggest you order one of the darker colors...........Just sayin

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:
I think it might shark me if you wear my own shirt against me...:eek:

I want you at the top of your game..................So I'll wear Freddie's One Pocket Forever shirt.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
So how about a $10 a shirt bite for whoever wears a "Ghost" shirt to the match and sits on the rail...
Then the shirt is half price... and the right team wins the match...

Just Sayin....LOL

We could spread the wealth...and the heartache...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Not much time left if you want to order one and have it to wear at the DCC...this unknown guy in the picture below, told me he played 2 balls better when he was wearing this T-Shirt...:eek:...:)

- Ghost

Attachments

• EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
One Pocket Ghost said:
Not much time left if you want to order one and have it to wear at the DCC...this unknown guy in the picture below, told me he played 2 balls better when he was wearing this T-Shirt...:eek:...:)

- Ghost

put me down for 1 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve XL on both. If you could sew in a pocket for my smokes, that would be great:)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:

- Ghost

Ghrossty,

Dog's ate both of mine...If you have them in fleece-lined, hooded parka style, (with 4-5 pockets) you better bring me a few more to DCC...:p

PS...Better make them 3XL, to allow for the long-john's and 4 sweaters I will be wearing underneath...!!! (most smart ducks fly south for the winter)

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
SJDinPHX said:
Ghrossty,

Dog's ate both of mine...If you have them in fleece-lined, hooded parka style, (with 4-5 pockets) you better bring me a few more to DCC...:p

PS...Better make them 3XL, to allow for the long-john's and 4 sweaters I will be wearing underneath...!!! (most smart ducks fly south for the winter)
Dick, may I recommend a snowmobile suit? You know we're really going to be in for it up there. Keep the curtains shut in your room. If you look outside and see that barren tundra, you'll want to get right back into bed! Maybe we'll get a warm spell, and have it only in the 30's...:rolleyes:

Doc
Trying to keep Ghost's
shameless plug alive

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
Ghrossty,

QUACK quack quack quack quack quack...If you have them quack quack quack quack quack bring me quack quack quack quack quack to DCC...

PS...make them quack quack quack quack quack quack...!!! quack quack quack quack quack ducks quack quack quack quack quack!!!

:D :p

gulfportdoc said:
Doc
Trying to keep Ghost's
shameless plug alive

Doc....I deeply resemble that remark...:D

CaliRed said:
put me down for 1 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve XL on both. If you could sew in a pocket for my smokes, that would be great :)

You got em' Greg, thanks!

Last edited:

cuesmith

Verified Member
Ghostie, I assume you're going to have some shirts at the Derby. I'll hook up with you there and pick up a couple of 2XL. I'd prefer to deal in cash and avoid shipping as well, if that's OK with you.

Sherm