Live One Pocket on Now for the $!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
jtompilot said:
Thats a lot of weight. I dont think Ron can fade that.
You were right, I won the set 3 to 1 and the night was over. Thanks everyone for tuning in, might change ontherailtv.com to onepockettv.com as all I want to play and stream is one pocket anymore. :D

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Nice playing, Lenny! But were you getting 2 hits & the pick, or the hits & 2 picks? I imagine the former would be 2 breaks out of 3, and pick one up after each break; whereas the latter would be that you break everytime and pick up 2 after each break.

Seems to me that Freddy believed that the hit & 2 picks was worth about 11-6, break apiece. What do you think?

I don't suppose Ronn will be offering that spot next time.;)

Doc

SJDinPHX

Suspended
gulfportdoc said:
Nice playing, Lenny! But were you getting 2 hits & the pick, or the hits & 2 picks? I imagine the former would be 2 breaks out of 3, and pick one up after each break; whereas the latter would be that you break everytime and pick up 2 after each break.

Seems to me that Freddy believed that the hit & 2 picks was worth about 11-6, break apiece. What do you think?

I don't suppose Ronn will be offering that spot next time.

Doc

Doc,

Our "Gambling Guru"..Billy I... has, (if I am not mistaken)...called a hit and one pick, about equal to 9, or 10 to 7...so hit and 2 picks, would surely be considerbly more weight. I Don't know, as I have never matched up that way.

Sooooo, if Lenny is not "skeered", the old Irish ace, will give him a "hit and 1 (one) pick", for some semi-serious coin,** on any Crown in the joint....The ball is in your court "Thumbs"...:D :D :D

( **minimum bet...Race to 3, for $100, and a 1/2 gallon bottle of YJ to share..:).....(must be streamed, so I can make lucrative side wagers..:p)

The "well over the hill" Duck

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
gulfportdoc said:

Doc
Doc,

He was getting the breaks and pick-two after the break. In Detroit we always referred to those games as "one hit & the pick" or "two hit & the pick". It's backwards terminology but it's the reason I wrote it the way I did.

Dennis

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I got the hit and 2 picks from Ronn, I would rate the spot as getting about 9-6 or perhaps a little better but not much more. I read back as Dick asked on the live stream chat and found my friend betting against me and I am pissed, he also said he would give me the same spot so Dick I will take the hit and 2 picks from you on whatever GC you would like to play on as I too like them very much. :D

P.S. You have action at DCC against Grady because you are to him as he is to Jimmy. :p http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2703708&postcount=142

P.S.S. I think it will be an interesting game with you and Jimmy as partners and no coaching, if this game happens then I am going to Derby for sure. :)

Last edited: