DCC Website is up to date now, with 2011 info

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
http://www.dcctickets.com/

Great, even though I get in so damn late on Friday, I still hope to catch the Banks ring game at midnight.

How does the ring game happen? Is it just the 1st 5 or 6 people that sign up? What's the entry fee? Can I get in it and show everyone how we bank balls here in the Midwest? :)

If someone can fill me in on the history of the Bank Ring Game, I would appreciate it... the more back story I know about everything that happens at the DCC, makes me more prepared to come away with quality stuff.

AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE BANKS OR ANYONE DISCUSSING BANKS, GO START YOUR OWN THREAD ABOUT THAT ISSUE !!!

Remember, there is always the Aiming thread to do battle in.:cool:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
CaliRed said:
http://www.dcctickets.com/

Great, even though I get in so damn late on Friday, I still hope to catch the Banks ring game at midnight.

How does the ring game happen? Is it just the 1st 5 or 6 people that sign up? What's the entry fee? Can I get in it and show everyone how we bank balls here in the Midwest?

If someone can fill me in on the history of the Bank Ring Game, I would appreciate it... the more back story I know about everything that happens at the DCC, makes me more prepared to come away with quality stuff.

AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE BANKS OR ANYONE DISCUSSING BANKS, GO START YOUR OWN THREAD ABOUT THAT ISSUE !!!

Remember, there is always the Aiming thread to do battle in.

Greg....What I want to know is..re. your new avatar...what in the hell posessed you to put that image of your face, on an un-inserted silicone breast implant :D :p :p :D

- Ghosty <--------While others may see images of Jesus or Mary in everything - the Ghost sees breasts...:)

Last edited:

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
Contact Grady Mathews, He is the usualy Ring Game Master.

Of course you have to put up some money against some of the Mid-West's best bank pool players

Good luck, Banks is my 2nd favorite game. One Pocket is my favorite.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
One Pocket Ghost said:
Greg....What I want to know is..re. your new avatar...what in the hell posessed you to put that image of your face, on an un-inserted breast implant :D :p :p

- Ghosty <--------While others may see images of Jesus or Mary in everything - the Ghost sees breasts...:)
Yeah... it doesn't seem like it's going over very good.... going to have to come up with something else, something I can keep for awhile, don't want to get Dennis mad at me:)

dmyroncox

Verified Member
From
louisville kentucky
ring game

ring game

the game has in the past gone off around 7 or so

there are more or less 6 players
and buy in is 3000.00 or close to it, i dont remember exactly.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
CaliRed said:
Yeah... it doesn't seem like it's going over very good.... going to have to come up with something else, something I can keep for awhile, don't want to get Dennis mad at me:)
I'll get a few shots of you at the Derby -- be forewarned :)