Aiming systems

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
fred bentivegna said:
Sailor was a master player with a high run of 360 on a 5 x 10.

Beard

Beard that beats out Greenleaf by about 90 balls....Official record is listed as 276 by Greenleaf on 5x10. Not that official means anything at all. When did sailor do it and where?

Thanks for the nice tid bit I was not keen to.

-Grey Ghost-

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Greyghost said:
Beard that beats out Greenleaf by about 90 balls....Official record is listed as 276 by Greenleaf on 5x10. Not that official means anything at all. When did sailor do it and where?

Thanks for the nice tid bit I was not keen to.

-Grey Ghost-
According to B. Jewett, the official high run on a 5 x 10 is Irving Crane's 309. I've always believed that this record will never be broken.

Doc

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois

gulfportdoc said:
According to B. Jewett, the official high run on a 5 x 10 is Irving Crane's 309. I've always believed that this record will never be broken.

Doc

I fudged the number a bit. After going back in my memoirs I discovered it was "only" 356. Bob Jewett wouldnt know Wm Sailor Barge if the Sailor had bit him in the ass. He's been dead at least 30 years, maybe 40. He defined undercover. He played in small tournaments in small towns all up and down the East Coast. Always playing under an alias. Only the top guys like Procita, who he did hustle with, knew him and his speed. He was the only guy I know that Procita said he didnt spot anything. His protege Mickey Carpinello was a fabulous player and he said he wasnt a pimple on Sailor's booty. His high run occurred in the 40s.
There is a guy on the East Coast that Sailor lived with until his death. I call him once in awhile. This guy has the Sailor's old aiming system gimmicks. He sold them as a sideline. I have been trying to get this guy to send one to me for 6 years. He is afraid I am going to market it.

I never met the Sailor, I only knew him from the stories of Mickey and Sugar Shack.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
He never even met the man...but...

He never even met the man...but...

Let me preface this by saying, I'm not calling anyone a liar, but a run of 356 on a 5 X 10 (without a miss) is hard to fathom. That would far eclipse Mosconi's 526, on a "bucket" 4 1/2 by 9..(or oversize 4 X 8, by some accounts) in my mind...But at least Mosconi's was somewhat verified...
As we all know, pool exploits (and $$$ amounts) can often be greatly multiplied. I would certainly wager major $$$ this is another one. Also, I have met (but never played)...the great Sailor in question, in Pensacola Fla, in 1957 or '58. He was with, none other than Joe Procita and Ray Kilgore. Joe knew me, (he was mostly from Cal. in those days)... and saved me from blowing my skinny little bankroll, as they had bigger fish to fry. (Almost put on a spread with him, but he got the guy down without it)

PS..As for his aiming system...I strongly doubt there ever was one...He was "old school"...The subject rarely ever even came up, in those days...:eek:
I would also advise against bringing up old scuff's when there are older ones than you on board. Could catch a snag, here and there..:cool:

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
..and in the window flew a dove.

..and in the window flew a dove.

SJDinPHX said:
Let me preface this by saying, I'm not calling anyone a liar, but a run of 356 on a 5 X 10 (without a miss) is hard to fathom. That would far eclipse Mosconi's 526, on a "bucket" 4 1/2 by 9..(or oversize 4 X 8, by some accounts)...But at least his was somewhat verified...
As we all know, pool exploits (and $$$ amounts) can often be greatly multiplied. I would certainly wager major $$$ this is another one. And I have met (but never played)...the great Sailor in question, in Pensacola Fla, 1958.

PS..As for his aiming system...I strongly doubt there was one...He was "old school"...:eek:

That what Ray Maples would say when a sucker walked into the poolroom. Now does anybody see any reason or justification for the Sand Creep to stick his nose in my business and venture forth more "guesses" and outright accusations as to my veracity?

In everyone else's life experience, how many times does someone call you a liar based only on his opinion and no evidence. And would they do that to you in person? Would you stand for it? Am I overreacting?

When the Ghost cast a silly, stupid aspersion a while back the recipients were not so understanding. And he wasn't calling anybody a liar.

Why didn't Dickhead doubt Bob Jewetts account of Crane's 309 run on a 5 x 10? If 356 is impossible what about 309? Doesn't that same Mosconi, big pocket, 526 rationale apply there? He apparently has no problem with that. He just has to be an asshole with me.

He "met but didnt play" Sailor in 1958. What the f*ck does that mean? I was on the road for months with Port Chester Mickey and Sugar Shack, who knew Sailor for 20 years. Mickey didn't play too good, he beat Miz in New Jersey, Squirrel in Alabama (he got broke when Squirrel switched it to One pocket) and Billy Johnson in Atlanta. Did you meet, but didnt play, Mickey too? Plus, I think you are talking about Frank Sailor Stellman not Sailor Barge, anyway.
Stellman was a great player also and a multiple hundred ball runner, but didnt play Barge's speed.

I was saving this for last. He had no aiming system, right? Calling me liar again, but it's just a needle right? I figured I'd keep this in reserve in case some jerk wanted to piss on my post. I have to do that now.
Here is the guy that Sailor spent the last years of his life living with. Call him up and ask him if he has Sailor's aiming gimmicks. Plus he knows plenty of Sailors history.
Herbert Lehman, 757 582 2806 He loves to talk about Sailor.
Port Chester Mickey taught me the aiming system Sailor taught him.

Beard

I have touted Sailors aiming system in my books and I have sold thousands of books. I have up to this day heard from only one Barge aiming system knocker. Only one. Hint, he is a drunken lout and he lives in Phoenix. He was probably drunk when he responded to my post. Reminds me of Tommy the Sailor Kramer. They used to say, "Tommy is only an obnoxious turd when he is drunk." And I said, "Yeah, but he is always drunk."

During the filming of the Color of Money, I "met, but never got head" from, Tom Cruise. It was many years later that I discovered he was gay. Shows you never know what you don't know.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
That what Ray Maples would say when a sucker walked into the poolroom. Now does anybody see any reason or justification for the Sand Creep to stick his nose in my business and venture forth more "guesses" and outright accusations as to my veracity?

In everyone else's life experience, how many times does someone call you a liar based only on his opinion and no evidence. And would they do that to you in person? Would you stand for it? Am I overreacting?

When the Ghost cast a silly, stupid aspersion a while back the recipients were not so understanding. And he wasn't calling anybody a liar.

Why didn't Dickhead doubt Bob Jewetts account of Crane's 309 run on a 5 x 10? If 356 is impossible what about 309? Doesn't that same Mosconi, big pocket, 526 rationale apply there? He apparently has no problem with that. He just has to be an asshole with me.

He "met but didnt play" Sailor in 1958. What the f*ck does that mean? I was on the road for months with Port Chester Mickey and Sugar Shack, who knew Sailor for 20 years. Mickey didn't play too good, he beat Miz in New Jersey, Squirrel in Alabama (he got broke when Squirrel switched it to One pocket) and Billy Johnson in Atlanta. Did you meet, but didnt play, Mickey too? Plus, I think you are talking about Frank Sailor Stellman not Sailor Barge, anyway.
Stellman was a great player also and a multiple hundred ball runner, but didnt play Barge's speed.

I was saving this for last. He had no aiming system, right? Calling me liar again, but it's just a needle right? I figured I'd keep this in reserve in case some jerk wanted to piss on my post. I have to do that now.
Here is the guy that Sailor spent the last years of his life living with. Call him up and ask him if he has Sailor's aiming gimmicks. Plus he knows plenty of Sailors history.
Herbert Lehman, 757 582 2806 He loves to talk about Sailor.
Port Chester Mickey taught me the aiming system Sailor taught him.

Beard

I have touted Sailors aiming system in my books and I have sold thousands of books. I have up to this day heard from only one Barge aiming system knocker. Only one. Hint, he is a drunken lout and he lives in Phoenix. He was probably drunk when he responded to my post. Reminds me of Tommy the Sailor Kramer. They used to say, "Tommy is only an obnoxious turd when he is drunk." And I said, "Yeah, but he is always drunk."

During the filming of the Color of Money, I "met, but never got head" from, Tom Cruise. It was many years later that I discovered he was gay. Shows you never know what you don't know.

As I've said before, it doesn't take much to get you to show what a complete, abrasive, obnoxious, overbearing, name calling, p***k you can be...All it takes is anyone casting any doubt on your perfect, and unquestionable, total recall...whether your info is 3rd or 4th hand, doesn't seem to matter. (Both GreyGhost and Doc did that in this thread, did you think I was a softer target ?)...I don't know who you think you are trying to impress with your "absolutely perfect take" on all things pool related...Also, If you know all the perfect "secret aiming systems" how come you never rose above a local shortstop ???... One thing for sure, you have convinced me, I would rather emulate a "Tommy the Sailor",...than a "Freddy the Beard".

PS..Have you run out of dead pool player's to denegrate, and talk s**t about,... now you're going to make unfounded insinuations about movie stars.?..Who did you hear about Cruise's sexual preference from ...Pee Wee Heman's hairdresser's, sister's aunt ???... Sure hope Cruise doesn't get wind of this...He will own your sorry ass..(for whatever thats worth)...:rolleyes:
Also, please remove my stories from your web page...I would prefer they never saw the light of day, than to add to your (sic) benefit in the slightest.

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Hypocritical child

Hypocritical child

SJDinPHX said:
As I've said before, it doesn't take much to get you to show what a complete, abrasive, obnoxious, overbearing, name calling, p***k you can be...All it takes is anyone casting any doubt on your perfect, and unquestionable, total recall...whether your info is 3rd or 4th hand, doesn't seem to matter. (Both GreyGhost and Doc did that in this thread, did you think I was a softer target ?)...I don't know who you think you are trying to impress with your "absolutely perfect take" on all things pool related...Also, If you know all the perfect "secret aiming systems" how come you never rose above a local shortstop ???... One thing for sure, you have convinced me, I would rather emulate a "Tommy the Sailor",...than a "Freddy the Beard".

PS..Have you run out of dead pool player's to denegrate, and talk s**t about,... now you're going to make unfounded insinuations about movie stars.?..Who did you hear about Cruise's sexual preference from ...Pee Wee Heman's hairdresser's, sister's aunt ???... Sure hope Cruise doesn't get wind of this...He will own your sorry ass..(for whatever thats worth)...:rolleyes:
Also, please remove my stories from your web page...I would prefer they never saw the light of day, than to add to your (sic) benefit in the slightest.

"I'm taking my ball and going home!" You're like a 9 year old. Will do. That will probably be your last chance at achieving any notoriety whatsoever, unless you made UPS Driver of the Year once or twice.

Naturally, I never got a reply about the validity of Crane's 309. You ducked that of course. I on the other hand knew about Crane's run 40 years ago. I have never seen you cast doubts on anybody else's stories so far, out of the thousands of posts that have been made. You have made me your only target. Then every time I get hot about it you claim victimhood like a little wuss.
Do you have any idea how sissified your Tom Cruise comments were? Now you want to sic Tom Cruise on me. "Tom Cruise is gonna get you. Na, na, na. na."
"..now you're going to make unfounded insinuations about movie stars." What a hypocrite. That's all you ever do is make unfounded insinuations. What do you call what you just did. Didn't you? You never know what the f*ck you're talking about. Just accusations and weak IMO's.

I know that I am not qualified to talk about NY poolplayers, but you are, right? Let's see, I took lessons from Joe Procita. He hung in Bensingers for a couple years, as did Boston Shorty. I was good pals with Jersey Red. Better pals with Johnny Ervolino. Brooklyn Butch and Richie Ambrose still call me from time to time. Brooklyn Pancho came by me to die. Danny Di has lived with me. I just spent the weekend at Saratoga with Brooklyn Jimmy.
Just who do you even know from NY?
And let me leak this sir, my friends and pals have stayed friends and pals with me for all time.

Your pick of who you would rather emulate was outstanding. Tommy the Sailor Kramer. ??? Maybe the #2 on the all time egregious drunken slob list.
Maybe you should just shoot for the whole package and present yourself as the champ, Detroit Whitey. I have edited my avatar to help you with your choice.

Beard

Did you call Sailor Barge's guy like I offered? I'll tell him to be careful with people that might be using an assumed name.

Finally, I started all this right?

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Final Salvo....

Final Salvo....

fred bentivegna said:
"I'm taking my ball and going home!" You're like a 9 year old. Will do. That will probably be your last chance at achieving any notoriety whatsoever, unless you made UPS Driver of the Year once or twice.

Naturally, I never got a reply about the validity of Crane's 309. You ducked that of course. I on the other hand knew about Crane's run 40 years ago. I have never seen you cast doubts on anybody else's stories so far, out of the thousands of posts that have been made. You have made me your only target. Then every time I get hot about it you claim victimhood like a little wuss.
Do you have any idea how sissified your Tom Cruise comments were? Now you want to sic Tom Cruise on me. "Tom Cruise is gonna get you. Na, na, na. na."
"..now you're going to make unfounded insinuations about movie stars." What a hypocrite. That's all you ever do is make unfounded insinuations. What do you call what you just did. Didn't you? You never know what the f*ck you're talking about. Just accusations and weak IMO's.

I know that I am not qualified to talk about NY poolplayers, but you are, right? Let's see, I took lessons from Joe Procita. He hung in Bensingers for a couple years, as did Boston Shorty. I was good pals with Jersey Red. Better pals with Johnny Ervolino. Brooklyn Butch and Richie Ambrose still call me from time to time. Brooklyn Pancho came by me to die. Danny Di has lived with me. I just spent the weekend at Saratoga with Brooklyn Jimmy.
Just who do you even know from NY?
And let me leak this sir, my friends and pals have stayed friends and pals with me for all time.

Your pick of who you would rather emulate was outstanding. Tommy the Sailor Kramer. ??? Maybe the #2 on the all time egregious drunken slob list.
Maybe you should just shoot for the whole package and present yourself as the champ, Detroit Whitey. I have edited my avatar to help you with your choice.

Beard

Did you call Sailor Barge's guy like I offered? I'll tell him to be careful with people that might be using an assumed name.

Finally, I started all this right?

If you only knew how you sounded when you get cranked up...All you do is name drop Do you really think any one cares who you alledgedly knew...My guess is you nut hugged them all to death. You are in awe of anyone who played better than you. (which is just about everyone) Your oft mentioned (by you) "Beat List" is the laughing stock of the entire forum, but you whine like a baby, when anyone dares to doubt it. As I have pointed out, probably 95% of those legitimately on it, got there by "lemoning" to get you down for some real cash. What a legacy ! My guess is most of your "close friends" just tolerated you, because you were such a go-off.

No, I don't know any New Yorkers real well, nor do I care to. They are even ahead of Chcagoans, on my list of people I don't need to know.. Has it slipped your steel trap [sic] mind, that you have said repeatedly in your posts, what a non-action, no gamble area the east coast was...Now, when it suits your purpose, they are all heroes of the pool/gambling world, and you are proud to call them "close friends"... Who do you think really gives a s**t ?

You admitted several "blatherings" ago, that all your well connected "close mob friends" could never make inroads into Texas. I have made friends, and mingled with people who would make your main tough guy "the reknowned" (to you anyway) Sugar Shack Novak,...look like Little Bo Peep. You may also not remember, you admitted to dodging Texas as being "a little too scary" for you.

You are trying your best, to say the things you think will piss me off the most...so, much as I hate to,...I must retalliate in kind. As I said before, our personality clash, is a "chicken/egg thing, but if you want me to take the blame, I will...But, I am quite sure everyone knows, it was your "thin skin" that escalated this verbal conflict...You went ballistic over a little needling, and began the name calling, and insults, in trying to defend your esteemed [sic] "Legacy".

As I have said before, based on ability, and duration, there are a lot of guys ahead of me, more deserving of any HOF award...But YOU are just not one of them...Your shameless lobbying, got you and a few others in there, who are very questionable, as to their entitlement...You will no doubt call this "jealousy" on my part, but trust me, I could care less what you think...If coddling to your whims and tyrannical, childish outbursts, are a prerequisite to getting "in"...I think I'll just take a pass.

In closing, let me say, I don't hate you Fred...I just think we have nothing left to say to each other...So I will let you have the last word again, as it seems to be impossible for us to "agree to disagree"

Your former antagonist, (I hereby give up trying to penetrate that skull...but I may still fire a little dart on occasion)..:cool:

The Sand Duck <---Proud holder of 20, yearly safe driving awards. (and...a healthy Teamster pension...:p)

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Mentally defective

Mentally defective

SJDinPHX said:
If you only knew how you sounded when you get cranked up...All you do is name drop Do you really think any one cares who you alledgedly knew...My guess is you nut hugged them all to death. You are in awe of anyone who played better than you. (which is just about everyone) Your oft mentioned (by you) "Beat List" is the laughing stock of the entire forum, but you whine like a baby, when anyone dares to doubt it. As I have pointed out, probably 95% of those legitimately on it, got there by "lemoning" to get you down for some real cash. What a legacy ! My guess is most of your "close friends" just tolerated you, because you were such a go-off.

No, I don't know any New Yorkers real well, nor do I care to. They are even ahead of Chcagoans, on my list of people I don't need to know.. Has it slipped your steel trap [sic] mind, that you have said repeatedly in your posts, what a non-action, no gamble area the east coast was...Now, when it suits your purpose, they are all heroes of the pool/gambling world, and you are proud to call them "close friends"... Who do you think really gives a s**t ?

You admitted several "blatherings" ago, that all your well connected "close mob friends" could never make inroads into Texas. I have made friends, and mingled with people who would make your main tough guy "the reknowned" (to you anyway) Sugar Shack Novak,...look like Little Bo Peep. You may also not remember, you admitted to dodging Texas as being "a little too scary" for you.

You are trying your best, to say the things you think will piss me off the most...so, much as I hate to,...I must retalliate in kind. As I said before, our personality clash, is a "chicken/egg thing, but if you want me to take the blame, I will...But, I am quite sure everyone knows, it was your "thin skin" that escalated this verbal conflict...You went ballistic over a little needling, and began the name calling, and insults, in trying to defend your esteemed [sic] "Legacy".

As I have said before, based on ability, and duration, there are a lot of guys ahead of me, more deserving of any HOF award...But YOU are just not one of them...Your shameless lobbying, got you and a few others in there, who are very questionable, as to their entitlement...You will no doubt call this "jealousy" on my part, but trust me, I could care less what you think...If coddling to your whims and tyrannical, childish outbursts, are a prerequisite to getting "in"...I think I'll just take a pass.

In closing, let me say, I don't hate you Fred...I just think we have nothing left to say to each other...So I will let you have the last word again, as it seems to be impossible for us to "agree to disagree"

Your former antagonist, (I hereby give up trying to penetrate that skull...but I may still fire a little dart on occasion)..:cool:

The Sand Duck <---Proud holder of 20, yearly safe driving awards. (and...a healthy Teamster pension...:p)

You are a mental defective. I'm tired that's all I have to say for now. More to come in the morning.

Beard

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
Sand Creep <---Loves his new nickname...

Hey, why no love for my newest 2 names for you >>> "loose cannon" and, the "sarcastic septuagenarian"....:D

SJDinPHX said:
No, I don't know any New Yorkers real well, nor do I care to. They are even ahead of Chcagoans, on my list of people I don't need to know..

Hey! come on now Papie :( , myself and Chicago Mike for example, are two of the nicest guys you'd ever wanna meet...wouldja please quit lumping us in with Freddy all the time...:eek:...:D

- Ghosty

SJDinPHX

Suspended
A "delusional" challenge...

A "delusional" challenge...

fred bentivegna said:
You are a mental defective. I'm tired that's all I have to say for now. More to come in the morning.

Beard

Note;....A small dart..:rolleyes:

Don't bother resting up for your next, name dropping, self glorifying, "I am the smartest human being in the world" blustering tirade...You could just "cut and paste", as they all sound pretty much the same...(to anyone who is NOT mentally defective)

I, for one, have heard enough...You are on permanent "ignore"...If someone should happen to quote one of your posts, and I think it sounds like a normal, rational human being, (not likely)... I will be the first to compliment you. Then you can attack me, and start your bulls**t all over again.

The Blind Old Sand Duck <---refuses to waste any more ink on this crap...and is hereby retracting his offer, to buy you a drink at DCC...But, we can still put up a "bunch" of money and play some one pocket...just pick a number...With your new eyes, and all your "close, well-connected friends",...you should have no trouble hi-rolling a poor, mentally defective truck driver...:cool:

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Freddy,

Actually there's not much more to me than a guy who likes big-bootied women:cool: .

Dennis

I can certainly verify that statement...:D

PS...Didn't I tell you...ALL "Aiming System" threads wind up in flame wars...:rolleyes:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
OK...1 in 10,000,000 ain't bad...!

OK...1 in 10,000,000 ain't bad...!

Fast Lenny said:
In your voice to Gus..."FUGGG YOU!". :eek:

Sorry Lenny, I forgot about you...Actually I have quite a few NY friends, Just very few in the pool racket...They are as rare as the Ghost, and Chicago Mike, in that "other" city..:rolleyes:

PS..I also have a few friends in Detroit,...One is a die-hard porn addict, the other owns a poolroom, (and married into pool royalty)... But they are both actually just
"mentally defective" working stiffs,...posing as pool players...:D :D :D

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
To insure...

To insure...

...that the Sand Jag stays on IGNORE, I intend to repost my beat list --soon. There was a player in Ulan Bator in Outer Mongolia that hadn't seen it yet, so I intent to graciously oblige.

As some may have noticed I have given him another promotion to a Chicago style nickname. It's based on the favorite Chicago term of endearment, Jag*ff.

Still waiting for his objective breakdown of Irving Cranes "unlikely" 309 on the 5 x 10. He's not afraid to give his "opinion" to Bob Jewett is he? Or his report back from Herbert Lehman in upstate NY whose pho number I provided. Anybody know if he has called him yet, our hallowed seeker of the truth?

Beard

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA

Pick a dam number.....each one is better than Mosconis 526 on a buckety 8' imop.....WAY F*KING BETTER

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Still here

Still here

Rather than a one-time barrage I am going to leak my replies periodically. This should insure your "offended victim" status for a long time. You know, the "Why aint you big enough to call it rain water when I pee on your leg?", rationale. How dare me.

I cant help but be amazed at the intensity of opinion you have re persons, places, events, where you had zero personal knowledge and/or participation thereof. Did UPS have a billiard section in their monthly employee reports?

"Quote SJD"You admitted several "blatherings" ago, that all your well connected "close mob friends" could never make inroads into Texas. I have made friends, and mingled with people who would make your main tough guy "the reknowned" (to you anyway) Sugar Shack Novak,...look like Little Bo Peep. You may also not remember, you admitted to dodging Texas as being "a little too scary" for you.

I never, ever said I had close mob friends. Just born into a neighborhood full of them. More of your mentally defective blabber.
Next you're gonna knock Sugar Shack. Someone else that you dont know, and have never met, but in your magnificence are able to make a definitive declaration about his manliness...not to his face of course. He may show up at DCC. I'll be sure and introduce you.
As per the next line of your bullsh*t, I really dodged Texas. Yeah sure. The first day in Houston at the Le Cue, I jumped on the best player in the state, Greg Stevens and gave him 9 to 8 playing bank pool. I also made several stops in Amarillo.

Beard

That's all for now. Next up we will discuss your defaming of the Onepocket HOF, or perhaps I will reinsert the new revised Beat List for your viewing pleasure.
I warned you that I was a thru ticket, all you had to do was keep your unqualified opinion about Sailor Barge to yourself.

Still hanging on waiting for the difference between 309 and 356.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Puleeeeze, just "cut and paste" !!!

Puleeeeze, just "cut and paste" !!!

You have an uncanny ability, to take insignificant remarks, and blow them up, way out of proportion. Your scary (and unhealthy) need, to prove yourself right, regardless of how trivial the comment was, that set you off, is truely amazing.
I could really care less what the straight pool record was, on any size table. Likewise, I made a casual remark about Sailor Barge, and you saw fit to make a federal case out of it. (even though you never met the man)

Your insecurity, at anyone thinking you may actually be wrong about something...anything at all...is all consuming. You should will your brain to science when you go. The shrinks would have a field day with it....Personally, I would recommend getting some help, while you are still here.

Please do re-publish your updated "Beat List"...We all need another good laugh...:rolleyes:

You seem to have side-stepped the 1 pocket challenge I made, which was my main thrust...The other small talk was just an attempt to open a dialogue, and maybe piss you off... Thats OK, I'm sure, in your mind, its much more important to defend Sugar Shacks tough guy image, or to make sure I have Bob Jewitt's phone number...then it is to get up and play some !...The mind boggles, Fred !!!...You are truely an enigma.

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I thought you left???

I thought you left???

SJDinPHX said:
You have an uncanny ability, to take insignificant remarks, and blow them up, way out of proportion. Your scary (and unhealthy) need, to prove yourself right, regardless of how trivial the comment was, that set you off, is truely amazing.
I could really care less what the straight pool record was, on any size table. Likewise, I made a casual remark about Sailor Barge, and you saw fit to make a federal case out of it. (even though you never met the man)

Your insecurity, at anyone thinking you may actually be wrong about something...anything at all...is all consuming. You should will your brain to science when you go. The shrinks would have a field day with it....Personally, I would recommend getting some help, while you are still here.

Please do re-publish your updated "Beat List"...We all need another good laugh...:rolleyes:

You seem to have side-stepped the 1 pocket challenge I made, which was my main thrust...The other small talk was just an attempt to open a dialogue, and maybe piss you off... Thats OK, I'm sure, in your mind, its much more important to defend Sugar Shacks tough guy image, or to make sure I have Bob Jewitt's phone number...then it is to get up and play some !...The mind boggles, Fred !!!...You are truely an enigma.

You still here? Do you need this punishment? What is it that is funny about the beat list? Everybody lemoned me up? Maybe you should ask one of the beat list members, the recent winner of the Tourn with John H, Chris MacDonald, if he was lemoning me up when I beat him out of $1500 in Iowa playing onepocket $150 and $200 a game. Anybody that knows Chris knows he aint too liberal with his losers.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
You still here? Do you need this punishment? What is it that is funny about the beat list? Everybody lemoned me up? Maybe you should ask one of the beat list members, the recent winner of the Tourn with John H, Chris MacDonald, if he was lemoning me up when I beat him out of $1500 in Iowa playing onepocket $150 and $200 a game. Anybody that knows Chris knows he aint too liberal with his losers.

Beard

PLease try to stay on track Fred...We (or at least I) have moved on to the ONE POCKET CHALLENGE phase of the conversation...:eek:

PS..But if you will, Please send me Chris' number to verify your [sic] tale....But, he may not remember the match, not having played
that much one pocket...before he turned f-ing 14...:rolleyes:

Last edited: