DCC reservations and Flight deal.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
vapros said:
I know how old the desert duck is. If you will get him serviced the first night, you needn't worry about it again until maybe St. Partridge Day. :D

v, the Ghost has a slightly different plan in mind...

Late one night, when Papie has gotten totally wasted on the YK, and heads up to the room, and he's not seeing perfectly 20-20...I'm going to send a hot looking transvestite hooker up to his room...:p :D :p

- Ghost

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:

Late one night, when Papie has gotten totally wasted on the YK, and heads up to the room, and he's not seeing perfectly 20-20...I'm going to send a hot looking transvestite hooker up to his room...:p :D :p

- Ghost

Save your $$$ to repair your 'soon to be' damaged feet..:eek:...Papie does not get that drunk !!!

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:

- Ghost

I'll bet you know LOTS of them.

I am playing in a tournament in San Francisco this weekend and if I come across any of them I'll give them your e-mail.

Not my cup of tea but you Chicago guys are a little different.:D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
jrhendy said:
I'll bet you know LOTS of them.

I am playing in a tournament in San Francisco this weekend and if I come across any of them I'll give them your e-mail.
Not my cup of tea but you Chicago guys are a little different.:D

Thanks John, you're a pal...but only give my e-mail to the really hot ones, who have had the complete sex change...;)

- Ghosty

PS, Believe it or not, the pic that I've posted below, is of a lady who once was a man, who's had the 'complete makeover' :eek: how many of you guys will admit that you would be tempted by her...:eek:...:D

Attachments

• TRANNY.jpg
    TRANNY.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Thanks John, you're a pal...but only give my e-mail to the really hot ones, who have had the complete sex change...;)

- Ghosty

PS, Believe it or not, the pic that I've posted below, is of a lady who once was a man, who's had the 'complete makeover' :eek: how many of you guys will admit that you would be tempted by her...:eek:...:D

Sorry Ghosty, If I "knew", it would be a complete turn-off, no matter what "it" looked like. However, I can understand what a treat it would be for a Chicagoan, used to a diet of $5 hookers..(or 13 year old runaway hillbillies, with no teeth)..:eek:

$5 Hooker
View attachment 1507 View attachment 1506

Last edited:

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
Monday the 24th to arrive around 4pm at the Louiville airport, Tuesday for the HOF dinner, leaving early Wed morning the 26th for warm weather.

Not much time, but I am sure I can visit with a few friends.

I am looking forward to meeting a lot of OnePocket.org posters.

How much are the HOF dinner tickets?

SJDinPHX

Suspended
SactownTom said:
Monday the 24th to arrive around 4pm at the Louiville airport, Tuesday for the HOF dinner, leaving early Wed morning the 26th for warm weather.

Not much time, but I am sure I can visit with a few friends.

I am looking forward to meeting a lot of OnePocket.org posters.

How much are the HOF dinner tickets?

I believe they are $100 Tom, but well worth it.

Deeman

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Sorry Ghosty, If I "knew", it would be a complete turn-off, no matter what "it" looked like. However, I can understand what a treat it would be for a Chicagoan, used to a diet of $5 hookers..(or 13 year old runaway hillbillies, with no teeth)..:eek:

$5 Hooker
View attachment 1507 View attachment 1506

When I lived in Thailand, this trickery was quite common as many, many of the local prostitutes have had the cheap surgery there.

One made the "unfortunate" mistake of going out with a boy from Louisanna and he could not tell the difference, as many of us that are not OBGYN's might not be able to distinguish.

He found out from a serviceman that she was a former he. He/She was only 24 when he/she was found with her throat cut from ear to ear. They almost arrested him for that. You don't mess with those Baton Rouge guys even if they are GM Executives!

DeeMan
the Germans didn't care what they started out as, as far as I could tell but most of them liked the ones under 12. Glad I don't live there now even if I do have to pay for Obama!