SJD vs. Joyner 1998 World One-Pocket

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Sorry for the blurred balls but this is all that was available in the last century:) . Cliff is up 1-0 in games and the Duck just broke the balls. Do you see an out to this break?

Duck vs. Cliff.jpg

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
The best shot I see is to play the ball closest to the spot into to the five. This would cross bank the five and the stripe ball would play off the bottom rail and up towards the side rail... This would allow you to follow your rock off the side rail then to the bottom rail behind the eight. If struck on the thinner side the 5 would play into a bunch of freindly balls on your side. If struck on thicker side the 5 could even go straight at the hole.

The closer you get your rock to the 8 the better the results.

Dennis you are gonna make me learn greenshot so I can start diagramming my shots. I really like these real world scenarios.

Dud

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
It looks like you can shoot into the 10-15 combo into the 7 and make it but its a shot you would have to be at the table to see if its dead or not. I remember the match a little bit and do not think Cliff shot it but it looks like a Cliff shot. :)

Fanatic

Verified Member
Looks like the 6/2 combo can be thrown in but not positive... in fact the 14/15/7 looks fun to play with too .....everything looks dead:eek: ...if not I like vapros's idea but I'd go off the 13 ball instead. Hard to tell without walking around with different views.
XOXO

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
heres another thought for your entertainment:)
greenshop is my new toy. humor me while i play
soon im going to figure out how to post a pic from a dvd
meanwhile

sjd5.jpg

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
wincardona said:
Another option.

Dude, you seriously got to get MAD and say "I want my browser space back"!!! You got more toolbars going on in your browser, then I've seen in quite a while:eek: Hell, half your screen is taking up, by toolbars:D

You got's to do some "repositioning" Mr. Incardona!

You got to watch when you install any kind of software from the web, they try and slip toolbars in their package and they'll have it pre-checked to install it, you got to keep a eye on that, and decline or uncheck it during the install.

Congratulations on your screenshot though... I am impressed! Your next goal is to just get the table and not your whole browser though.:D Keep up the good work! If you got a laptop, bring it to the Derby and I'll get you all up to speed on everything.
toolbars.jpg