Happy Birthday Cali-red!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Man I wish I was still 49...back when I was your age, I could play pool all night long, and I had 2-3 girlfriends at a time...:eek:...:D

- Ghosty

Attachments

• happybday.jpg
    happybday.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 0

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Have a happy and fullfilling day, you deserve it. You have been a very generous person here and you're a pretty cool guy, enjoy your day.

Billy I.

philwelch

Verified Member
From
Plainfield,IL
Happy Birthday Cali!

I agree with all that Bill has said. You've been a great contributor to this sight and very informative. I'm still trying to figure how the Ghost could play pool all night and juggle three girlfriends though.

Have a great day!!!!!!

Birthday Boy

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday, Calired. May all of your birthday wishes come true !

Clare

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Good for you, not for me

Good for you, not for me

I wish you a good day, Redman. But, I am going to celebrate your birthday with a knife in my eye. I hope you have a better day than me.

Beard

Fanatic

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Greg <3 <3 <3
Hope you have a beautiful day
XOXO

Skin

Verified Member
Fanatic said:
Happy Birthday Greg <3 <3 <3
Hope you have a beautiful day
XOXO

Hey, Red. You can't top an XOXO <3 <3 Happy Birthday from Fanny. Lot's better than she gave Dick, that's for sure. :eek: :)

Skin

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Greg, Thanks for all the times you've helped myself and others. As you get older you look a little like Alfonso Bedoya. You don't need no (more) stinking birthdays.;)
Rod.

Attachments

• Gregs B'Day.jpg
    Gregs B'Day.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Yo Red, Happy Birthday. Thanks for all your good imput on this site. And as Bob Dylan so beautifully put it, "and may you stay FOREVER YOUNG" Sappo

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Thanks so much for all the wishes, guys and gals !!!

As you get older, the birthdays just seem like another day you're going to work. Next year I will have to face the DECADE DIGIT change.:eek:

I have met a lot of cool people on here, although not one of you in person yet:D I rely on my gut though, and there are a lot of people here, I would like to meet.

Would love to spend a day shooting pool with each one of you, and who knows... if things work out for you, I may grace you with my company again:D

Thanks again my fellow one pocket players!!!!

Greg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
The big 50 coming up huh ???

The big 50 coming up huh ???

Happy Birthday you young whippersnapper...I am in and out of touch with my laptop, so I'm a day late. Sittin' by the pool at my sons house in Placerville...Henderson and I are going to hit the bars tonight..We'll be sure to toast you...and everyone else too..:p

PS..What the Ghost really meant, was when he was 49 he used to spend all night trying to get a girl to talk to him..;) ;) ;)

Last edited: