Frost Live Now! One Pocket All Day and Night at OTR!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
for the guys who remember the spot shot debate. scott had ball in hand a spot shot with a ball near his opponents pocket he chose the spot shot and made it like a laser guided missle. i guess know you what shot he thinks is correct .(skin i hope you saw it:) )

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
lll said:
for the guys who remember the spot shot debate. scott had ball in hand a spot shot with a ball near his opponents pocket he chose the spot shot and made it like a laser guided missle. i guess know you what shot he thinks is correct .(skin i hope you saw it:) )

Aw these damn kids make everything. I make a lot of them myself, but only the free ones. I don't shoot the others. :)
Rod.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
lll said:
id still play safe:)

I shot 2-3 spot shots on Dennis today...just barely missed (by about a diamond)...almost made one 4 rails by accident.

Also crushed my high run record (ran 3)

Good time was had by all, I tried to get him drunk, but only succeeded in getting myself plastered. Its not nice to rob drunk old men. Next time I will try and smoke him out.

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
I shot 2-3 spot shots on Dennis today...just barely missed (by about a diamond)...almost made one 4 rails by accident.

Also crushed my high run record (ran 3)

Good time was had by all, I tried to get him drunk, but only succeeded in
getting myself plastered. Its not nice to rob drunk old men. Next time I will
smoke him out.

Larry,

Don't believe everything the Duck writes. He did run 3 balls but it was in game 5 of the second set when I had him down 7-5. That 3 ball run cost me a second bottle.

He hits balls solid and moves very well. When he plays a safe you can count on no shot unless you enjoy cutting balls backwards and selling out 5 balls if you miss.

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
SJDinPHX said:
Good time was had by all, I tried to get him drunk, but only succeeded in getting myself plastered. Its not nice to rob drunk old men..
you think thats why dennis let you win to set you up for next time?:rolleyes: :eek:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
gulfportdoc said:
So who were the top finishers in the tournament???

Doc
Hey Doc, the top finishers were...

1st ~ Scott "The Freezer" Frost
2nd ~ Fast Lenny Marshall
3rd ~ Sammy "Shorty" Martinez
4th ~ Mike "Pancake" Pankoff

I had a great time and almost double dipped Scott for the 2nd time in this tourney, I only needed one ball this time!, the last time I won the first set and went hill-hill and almost won and that was 3 months ago. I am hoping that next time I do win, I have a feeling 3rd time is the charm. :)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Fast Lenny said:
Hey Doc, the top finishers were...

1st ~ Scott "The Freezer" Frost
2nd ~ Fast Lenny Marshall
3rd ~ Sammy "Shorty" Martinez
4th ~ Mike "Pancake" Pankoff

I had a great time and almost double dipped Scott for the 2nd time in this tourney, I only needed one ball this time!, the last time I won the first set and went hill-hill and almost won and that was 3 months ago. I am hoping that next time I do win, I have a feeling 3rd time is the charm. :)
Very nice finish, Lenny! I did watch a little of your match with SF. You played very well. If I had any comment it would be that you tend to play too fast. Sometimes a little more deliberation brings home the bacon. I think that because Frost plays so quickly, he influences his opponents to feel like they should pick up their natural tempo of play, most often to their detriment.

Doc

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
gulfportdoc said:
Very nice finish, Lenny! I did watch a little of your match with SF. You played very well. If I had any comment it would be that you tend to play too fast. Sometimes a little more deliberation brings home the bacon. I think that because Frost plays so quickly, he influences his opponents to feel like they should pick up their natural tempo of play, most often to their detriment.

Doc

Then I would lose my nickname Fast Lenny, haha, but seriously I do play better when I slow down a little bit. I had a good time nonetheless and look forward to this coming one pocket next month with San Jose Dick coming to play and John Henderson coming out also, should be a fun time. :)