Snow

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
It's snowing this morning in south Louisiana, and I found an inch or two covering the yard when I got up. I see that as an omen, and it's possible that I could run eight and out all day today.

Except for one thing - the bridges are closed and no one can cross the river, so I can't go to the poolroom. I guess I will never know for sure.

Last year on this date the temperature was 83 degrees. :rolleyes:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
vapros said:
It's snowing this morning in south Louisiana, and I found an inch or two covering the yard when I got up.

the bridges are closed and no one can cross the river, so I can't go to the poolroom.

:rolleyes:

V-man, you mean to tell me that a Louisianan' needs a car to cross the freakin river ?..:confused:....Why can't you just use your bass boat or your alligator-poachin 'cajun canoe' to get across the river......:eek: :D

- Ghost

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Ghost, did you ever see this river? I ain't got no bass boat and I wouldn't go out there in a pirogue with a gun to my head, and anyway, if I made it across the river, I'm still ten miles from the joint and without my pickup truck.

And stop messin' with my alibis. I don't really want to know whether I can run eight and out today. I'll just stay inside and think about it. From here I never miss.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
vapros said:
Ghost, did you ever see this river? I ain't got no bass boat and I wouldn't go out there in a pirogue with a gun to my head, and anyway, if I made it across the river, I'm still ten miles from the joint and without my pickup truck.

And stop messin' with my alibis. I don't really want to know whether I can run eight and out today. I'll just stay inside and think about it. From here I never miss.

I think y'all are just too soft nowadays..:D....I'll bet your granddaddy would have got across that river - he wouldn't have just stayed home and watched new-fangled pool dvd's and the Jerry Springer show like you're doing.....:rolleyes: :D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Snow... in So. LA ???

Snow... in So. LA ???

vapros said:

Vapros,

It's great that you are an optomist, but maybe the Good Lord is saving you major $$$$ by denying you access to the pool room. :rolleyes:

Dick <---- has a bass boat for rent.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Stop it

Stop it

Ghost, my granddaddy was very poor, and prob'ly didn't even have a DVD player. And what's wrong with watching Jerry Springer?

Dick, nobody could save me major $$$$. Even if they busted me, it would be major $ at the most. You mu$t be thinking about $omebody el$e.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
vapros said:
It's snowing this morning in south Louisiana, and I found an inch or two covering the yard when I got up. I see that as an omen, and it's possible that I could run eight and out all day today.

Except for one thing - the bridges are closed and no one can cross the river, so I can't go to the poolroom. I guess I will never know for sure.

Last year on this date the temperature was 83 degrees. :rolleyes:

V-Man,

Maybe you should have thought about buying a snowblower last year. Then you would "be prepared". An "inch or two"? How will you survive:) .

Dennis

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Good thought, CD. I will look into it today. Might get a good deal, as I believe the local distributor is going out of business. I'll be looking for the deluxe model. When it comes to snow blowing, I want to be on the cutting edge, a jump ahead of both Boudreaux and Thibodeaux. :p

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
vapros said:
Good thought, CD. I will look into it today. Might get a good deal, as I believe the local distributor is going out of business. I'll be looking for the deluxe model. When it comes to snow blowing, I want to be on the cutting edge, a jump ahead of both Boudreaux and Thibodeaux. :p

Vapros, I'm sure you'll be on the cutting edge of snow-blowing !
You're already on the leading edge of smoke-blowing.:p :D :rolleyes:
Rod.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Thanks, Rod, you have really made my day. This site is truly the super bowl of smoke blowing, and to be named a leader here is heady stuff. I wish my father was here to see my success. He thought I would never amount to anything. Goes to show you. Perseverance wins.

Thanks again. Don't tell me there ain't no Santa Claus. :) :) :rolleyes:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
I was wondering where you've been, but then I stumbled onto some thread on AZ about some Debbie R girl that kept getting hit on in at Red Shoes, wanted the schmucks to leave her alone while she practices firing in the balls. Then out of nowhere you and Freddie's name comes up.

You Chicago boys get around, don't ya?:D

One Pocket Ghost said:
I'm glad this thread was brought back for me to read again, cuz I had a lot of fun teasing vapros on it....:)

- Ghost

Skin

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
I'm glad this thread was brought back for me to read again, cuz I had a lot of fun teasing vapros on it....:)

- Ghost

You northern boys need to help vapros out and point him in the direction of one of those babe-magnet snowblowers like Dennis got. ;)

Skin