Road Trip in October to Mississippi

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Lizz and I have been working from home and managing the kids here since March. We are heading down to visit Colonel Bille leaving Minnesota on October 9th and heading back the 17th and driving just the 2 of us.

We are stopping at Miller's on the way down in the St Louis area as he is half way to Long Beach. He always has cold beer and a Diamond table to play on and I miss his face!

Anyone else in the path from here to there, I would love to stop and see or anyone else in the area of Long Beach, MS it would be great to connect.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Lizz and I have been working from home and managing the kids here since March. We are heading down to visit Colonel Bille leaving Minnesota on October 9th and heading back the 17th and driving just the 2 of us.

We are stopping at Miller's on the way down in the St Louis area as he is half way to Long Beach. He always has cold beer and a Diamond table to play on and I miss his face!

Anyone else in the path from here to there, I would love to stop and see or anyone else in the area of Long Beach, MS it would be great to connect.

I dont know if my wife will let me out of the house, but sounds like one heck of a partners game

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

look forward to seeing you brother....(basement is a disaster but the table is george)
;)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'll make a point to come over to Bille's to meet y'all. I'm sure Mary K. and Jason will be around as well. Bille DID tell you that his house rule is that you must drink Jack Daniel's, didn't he???

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Matt feelin good and is beating your brains in.. " i can't believe that went in!".. 4th ball of the run" I can't believe that went in!!" as he runs 8 and out and makes his last ball.. " I can't believe that went in!!!" lol

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
Cant wait, it will be good to see someone that wants to play one pocket down here, been dead here since Col. Bille has retired from work and one pocket... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I'll make a point to come over to Bille's to meet y'all. I'm sure Mary K. and Jason will be around as well. Bille DID tell you that his house rule is that you must drink Jack Daniel's, didn't he???
It will be great to meet you Doc and chat about music and pool. Bille and I have had PLENTY of beverages together and I would not expect anything less from him!!