5 rack game?

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
fixed I tried trimming the video but it got funny
I only saw one rack and a lot of your ceiling. Is that your artsie way of telling us there is no ceiling to our creativity? But in that one rack, you made a combination bank and a great combo from very close to a ball. Nice!

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Whitey,

I took the double kiss shot to the table as posted in Larry's thread, so while I was at the table I tried 5-rack just for fun since you brought it up. I butchered the first 3 racks as they could have been higher, but then I ran the entire 15 in the 4th rack (around the 7:50 mark I think) even though I was all over the place with the cueball.

That 15 could have easily been a 1 ball run but the QB rolled an extra inch so I had a shot. This rack had a little of everything, the full use of my large 4.75" pockets :LOL: , a bad position shot that kissed the 10 ball but was still makeable o_O, and several other lucky rolls and kisses. But I did make a couple nice banks at the end. After making 29 balls in 4 racks, I must have still been patting myself on the back as I hit a horrible break that left no shot...29 it is. This game is tough!

Here it is:

The ball rolling an extra inch or short an inch, usually means about 4 to 8 balls at this game . most times it's the opposite of what you wanted , thats what makes it so much fun and so aggravating.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
just messing around with a new break last rack is super disappointing\
dude..great 2 combos in a row, that was very nice!!!

I had to giggle when you there your stick only because I understand and have been there where you come with an amazing shot (or two), then blow an easier shot where you could have kept it going! Not like it was a simple shot but much easier than the last 2 you pocketed.

Good stuff!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I just returned from the golf course and unfortunately I would have been happy with my score playing 5-rack (averaged between 26 and 30 for 5 holes). Not good for a golf score though 😢😭 hahaha

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
So it happened today, I ran a 42 using Corey Deuel's finesse break. LOL- But Wow, finally did it. Just didn't think I would need so many combos to keep the runs going. It truly is a crazy game.

Whitey, please stop challenging us, I'm exhausted and will be resting for a while. It's catkins's and your turn now, and all the rest of you...get to work. I wish you all the best rolls. 💪💪👍🤞🤞 (Chris, your table is so tough 34 would be my 40)

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
i have been really liking my stroke today and it is Friday so this is usually the day I remember my stroke perhaps I can break 40 as well and finnaly run a rack

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Dave,
Congratulations, I am very happy for you and you are very deserving of the accomplishment. I feel your stroke has improved and is more diversified as compared to when you first posted your 15. I am now seeing the touch and focus.
I believe I called it, it was not a challenge, for you guys were ready for a 40!

That was great to watch, I am once again smiling all over. thanks, Whitey

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Dave,
Congratulations, I am very happy for you and you are very deserving of the accomplishment. I feel your stroke has improved and is more diversified as compared to when you first posted your 15. I am now seeing the touch and focus.
I believe I called it, it was not a challenge, for you guys were ready for a 40!

That was great to watch, I am once again smiling all over. thanks, Whitey
Thanks Whitey. You make us smile all the time with you videos... Now, you're next! 😀

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Just because I suggested you guys were ready to do a 40-40+ was not meant to mean that you only now put up videos of 40 or more, for those are probably hard to come by.
Were accustomed to Catkins weekend videos, I hope that continues. I am probably a week away, that is if I can get in some practice, before I post a 5 rack, no promises of a 40 of course, I'd feel real fortunate to get one. Whitey