Happy birthday Big Foot aka Island Drive

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Thx guys.

One more in the oven and I'm driving/ugh to Manhattan Beach soon for my 4th grandchild.
Luckily, I'll be with my other daughter to split the road time.
Hope tah see Fach, Brunstedder, and no more Almanza/AZ :(.

Would like to hit some one hole with a member, I'll be out there for at least a week or more. Be in So.Ca. first week of Nov.
PM for a game.

I'm about 20% of what I used to be, it's because of these two educated ladies. Thx for the FB shot "12"

Chose to ''walk away'' from playing to make sure ''I only raised em once''. :)
These two........ couldn't wait to go to CSU and get ''outta the house''.

ALSO, just replaced my ''bad'' slate set I got last week, finally the table is ready for one hole, now I need an opponent. :)

Attachments

• P4080012.JPG
    P4080012.JPG
    764.5 KB · Views: 9

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Thx guys.

One more in the oven and I'm driving/ugh to Manhattan Beach soon for my 4th grandchild.
Luckily, I'll be with my other daughter to split the road time.
Hope tah see Fach, Brunstedder, and no more Almanza/AZ :(.

Would like to hit some one hole with a member, I'll be out there for at least a week or more. Be in So.Ca. first week of Nov.
PM for a game.

I'm about 20% of what I used to be, it's because of these two educated ladies. Thx for the FB shot "12"

Chose to ''walk away'' from playing to make sure ''I only raised em once''. :)
These two........ couldn't wait to go to CSU and get ''outta the house''.

ALSO, just replaced my ''bad'' slate set I got last week, finally the table is ready for one hole, now I need an opponent. :)
So Bill, when is your real birthday since you celebrated July 24th as well??? 😂

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
So Bill, when is your real birthday since you celebrated July 24th as well??? 😂 YOUR ONLY OFF BY ONE DIA'. Let's hit some.
Yrs ago, I didn't trust the internet junkies/solicitors. and didn't want em to know my real BD, 7-23, so I gave em 8-20 my daughters BD. But I'm still Old lol.
Beautiful wife and daughter, bro! It's hard to believe that you're the husband...:oops:
Hope you're getting enough birthday cake!!

~Doc
Thx, but Nick wasn't supposed to post a pic of my X......Y-fif.... :)

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Yrs ago, I didn't trust the internet junkies/solicitors. and didn't want em to know my real BD, 7-23, so I gave em 8-20 my daughters BD. But I'm still Old lol.

Thx, but Nick wasn't supposed to post a pic of my X......Y-fif.... :)
As the Who said "I won't be fooled again" LOL the funny thing is you just accepted everyone's wishes 🤣😂

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
As the Who said "I won't be fooled again" LOL the funny thing is you just accepted everyone's wishes 🤣😂
When u headin' south? I just replaced my defective Hank Rivera Slates, NOW the table is ready for one pocket. Bring the wife, do some shopping in our eclectic town....perfect for xmas gifts. My recommendation, come after labor day. Or we could meet in Denver, and whom ever loses, has to play at the others home court. :) Dave Isaccs just finished it, last week, for the second time. Ahhhhhhh should of known better, when Hank sold me a 3 footed 1962 Gold Crown I. :devilish: The only thing that's original on the table now is the top rails, aprons and the frame. I corn blasted thee entire framework, sanded, stained and clear coated it. Also....all the the top rail underwood was replaced. The flooring is concrete, also, have 1/2'' rubber flooring mats to walk on. 4'w x16' long X 5.

Attachments

• P4080012.JPG
    P4080012.JPG
    764.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: