One Pocket Match between George Teyechea and Preacher Ronn

PreacherRonn

Verified Member
From
Mesa, AZ
Coming up August 23rd at 10am Mountain Time
One Pocket US Open Commentator George Teyechea will be taking on Preacher Ronn in a race to 5.
Loser has an option to play a second set so you might have some all day One Pocket going on.
The stream is free, send a friend request to: Pool W Entertainment
You should get a link when the match starts.
Enjoy

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
One Pocket US Open Commentator George Teyechea will be taking on Preacher Ronn in a race to 5.
Loser has an option to play a second set so you might have some all day One Pocket going on.
Enjoy

thanks for letting us know. Is this on fakebook?

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Enjoy
Since I'm now in AZ . Where will this be at and will they have room for some spectators?

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Enjoy

I’ve played both of you guys. Good luck

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
You should be able to watch the FB video if someone posts the link as long as they make the video "public" and not "private". I know I have been able to watch the ones that crabbman links and I dont really use FB either.

I have an account that I use to look up business info or check in to see pics of family once in a while or whatever, but I dont have a regular account with my real info, I am also on the bandwagon of not liking what they do with my info....