Columbus OH

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I’ll be in Columbus, Monday 8/17. Last time I was there several months ago I went to Cushions and played on the only 9’ Diamond in the room. I played a cue collector, Dan. We had a good time and it was a nice room.

This time I’m thinking about going to Big Money Billiard Parlor in London, OH.
If anyone is around and wants to play some let me know.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I’ll be in Columbus, Monday 8/17. Last time I was there several months ago I went to Cushions and played on the only 9’ Diamond in the room. I played a cue collector, Dan. We had a good time and it was a nice room.

This time I’m thinking about going to Big Money Billiard Parlor in London, OH.
If anyone is around and wants to play some let me know.
I wish bro!

Hopefully I get a rematch after our 3rd and most recent session!

Have fun and stay safe!

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I wish bro!

Hopefully I get a rematch after our 3rd and most recent session!

Have fun and stay safe!

Someone on AZ said Big Money redid their Diamonds or maybe a few of them to 3 7/8 corners. I don’t think I’ll like playing on that tight of a table.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Is that where we played the first time? I can't remember but I know I drove north! :)

A lot of good pool players in the Ohio area, not sure who all is out and playing and who is staying home but I hope you find a game!

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Is that where we played the first time? I can't remember but I know I drove north! :)

A lot of good pool players in the Ohio area, not sure who all is out and playing and who is staying home but I hope you find a game!

We played in Dayton where they allowed the illegal smoking☹️

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Pilot - come back to Ventura, I want a rematch.

Your always my first call.
I wonder if Wayne wants a rematch? I’d love a double header

OMG, why didn’t I think of this earlier. I have some Southwest points, I’ll fly you to Columbus. We can play from noon till midnight. Another plan, you and your wife come to Buffalos in December. I’ll take vacation so we can play more

Last edited:

baby huey

Verified Member
We canceled our trip to South Carolina via Amtrak and if you recall, we were going to layover in New Orleans. We decided to wait until this is over to visit our son but we will make that trip and when we do, I'm HUNTING you down at Buffalos.