8. Chip Compton
9. Evan Lunda
10. Justin Hall
11. Billy Thorpe
12. Joshua Filler
13. Scott Frost
14. Warren Kiamco
15. Danny Smith

Looks like some money games are in order to clean up the bottom half of the rankings this year.

baby huey

Verified Member
My only disagreement is the placing of Warren Kiamco. He is a far better player then most would recognize. I put him midpack.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Kiamco is under the radar. Still get spots from the other good players. This year we will see just how strong his game is as they are realizing they cannot spot him anymore.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Perhaps we need a PRO seniors tournament as well.
I dont know how old Warren is. But he has been around a while.
I think he would rank high in his age bracket.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I’m just curious 🤔
Is this based on money matches?
On tournament play?
Both?
How exactly are the rankings determined?
What are the data and criteria used?
And in the final analysis, who is responsible for establishing the rankings?

IMO, I see Corey lower and Shane lower
Thorpe higher and perhaps even Filler higher as he has beaten a top 5 player, but he’s still a little young...
But it’s hard to say without knowing what’s the rankings are based upon?

BRLongArm

Verified Member
2019 consensus rankings have been tweaked based on Derby City Classic, Scotty Townsend Memorial, and money match with Chohan, Filler, and Bustamante. Filler's high finish at DCC, coupled with his win versus Chohan, have him in the top 15. Conversely, Danny Smith has not played for months, and his ranking has plummeted. Warren Kiamko is also a new ranked player based on last year's US Open championship. Gomez has wins over Roberts, Lunda and Hall in the last year to move him up the standings.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
2019 consensus rankings have been tweaked based on Derby City Classic, Scotty Townsend Memorial, and money match with Chohan, Filler, and Bustamante. Filler's high finish at DCC, coupled with his win versus Chohan, have him in the top 15. Conversely, Danny Smith has not played for months, and his ranking has plummeted. Warren Kiamko is also a new ranked player based on last year's US Open championship. Gomez has wins over Roberts, Lunda and Hall in the last year to move him up the standings.

Good job with the rankings, I also think Corey is over rated a little

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Corey had a phenomenal 2019, with 2nd places in the DCC, Scotty Townsend and Buffalo's Pro Classic. He also cashed in the US Open and the Big Dog Classic. His rank is reflected by these strong finishes.