Francisco Bustamante vs Tony Chohan-One Pocket Action-June 16th-17th-18th

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Going to be a KILLER Action Match

June 16th-17th-18th, 2020

Live from the Action Capital of the south Buffalo's Billiards in New Orleans.

Django Francisco Bustamante vs T-Rex Tony Chohan

Three Days of World Class One Pocket from two of the Worlds Best Players.

One Pocket-Race to 24 Games-Stop at 8-16-24 (Win) Each Day

Double J Jeremy Jones doing expert One Pocket Commentary Breaking Down all the Shots and Strategies.

Live Stream Coverage @ www.PoolActionTV.com

1591384161159.png

1591384181077.png
5015 Bloomfield St, New Orleans, LA 70121
Open 24 hours

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Action Baby!!!!

Django vs T-Rex One Pocket Money Match

The last time these 2 matched up in a big set was in Vegas.

Bustamante won a Hill Hill Thriller Race to 21 with a score of 22-20!!!!!
They played win by two

They played a shorter race to 8 last year in South Carolina and Tony won that in a close thriller

1591539304365.png

Last edited:

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I really like this match up, for they are both creative, take risks - high rewards guys. Super strokes - bank so perfect w/ perfect pocket speed.
We have Tony taking on another super star, but on his home court and that makes a difference.
Busty has come into his own, and now is the premier OP player w/ winning DCC OP '18 & '19 I believe. Sharing the title with Thorpe over the last 4 years. Now is his time and his window. Good match up!
thanks for putting this together! Whitey

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
busty is by far the more conservative player It seems to me that tony will have to be creative and conservative at the same time to win this. He can beat busty on creativity but needs to always keep cue ball in order or busty is just to good at ducking for 30 min and coming with a perfect bank with perfect cue ball when it is there

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I just got the ppv and the discount. I do not want to miss this one. I like this match up. Stroke it up guys!

Terry, I just have to plug this; I like the idea of a full rack bank pool match up. Full rack -"winner breaks", on a table that's broke in and banks well, it just does not get better than this. Can anyone hang with Thorpe. Whitey

keoneyo

Verified Member
I just got the ppv and the discount. I do not want to miss this one. I like this match up. Stroke it up guys!

Terry, I just have to plug this; I like the idea of a full rack bank pool match up. Full rack -"winner breaks", on a table that's broke in and banks well, it just does not get better than this. Can anyone hang with Thorpe. Whitey
I think Busty can. I would like to see that match up in a long set. Thorpe is amazing and if he has the "feel" going can just run right through you.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Pt109 on azb .posted someone at buffalos Made bustie 13/10 favorite
tony jumped to take 3 k of that action betting on himself
Pt109’s comment
”Tony came to PLAY”

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I was at Buffalo's all weekend. Tony Chohan played one guy break ball and hand, pick your pocket after you break, 8-4. Tony won 4 games. That's all the pool Tony played all weekend. Now there was a lot of action all night, so there was never a shortage of pool going on, but Tony was not involved. And Tony rarely practices. I did not see him practice from Friday night until I left on Sunday afternoon.

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Joe,

Point taken.

Just curious: is anyone wearing a mask in there? Any evidence that covid-19 exists?

With all the usual smoking, wearing a N95 might not be a bad idea, virus or no virus.

I was at Buffalo's all weekend. Tony Chohan played one guy break ball and hand, pick your pocket after you break, 8-4. Tony won 4 games. That's all the pool Tony played all weekend. Now there was a lot of action all night, so there was never a shortage of pool going on, but Tony was not involved. And Tony rarely practices. I did not see him practice from Friday night until I left on Sunday afternoon.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
The customers use the mask at about 15%. One bartender wears the mask. The young people are over the pandemic. They are acting like normal. It's only the older people that are really still wearing masks.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi

Brumback's interest might be piqued with that one...:cool:

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Busty had no problem with the table, polishing off Lil John 5-0. The odds will go up after that clinic.