vero beach fl
Guys you got to watch this
the last two games by Tony were just unbelievable
This last one his shot to turn the break around and run 8 or 9 was amazing

dr. B

nice match so far Filler gonna close up the gap with the best 1p players quick

senor

Verified Member
Filler is a tremendous pool player. However, "just because you can, doesn't mean you should" comes to mind on some of the shots he chooses. Not many, but enough.

baby huey

Verified Member
I was impressed with the One Pocket game Filler possesses. We all know how well he pockets and runs balls but he held his own moving with Tony. I did see several occasions where Tony went for shots even out of his realm. I believe he got caught up in the moment trying to shoot offensively with Filler. IMO he needs to get back to his core game and grind a little more. If he doesn't, he'll lose this match.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Filler's offensive one pocket game is frightening. He also understands the game well enough to compete against anyone, and his cue ball speed is sic. Tony obviously has his hands full and tomorrow it's not going to get any easier for him.

Dr. Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I was impressed with the One Pocket game Filler possesses. We all know how well he pockets and runs balls but he held his own moving with Tony. I did see several occasions where Tony went for shots even out of his realm. I believe he got caught up in the moment trying to shoot offensively with Filler. IMO he needs to get back to his core game and grind a little more. If he doesn't, he'll lose this match.
I totally agree with you Jerry, Filler is no joke. IMO, this match is 6/5 pickem.

Dr. Bill

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
What a tremendous match, with all the great shotmaking and momentum swings one could hope for. I have been entertained today. If Filler shoots any straighter than Chohan, the difference is minute, but nobody can run 6 or 7 or 8 balls as fast as he does. Tony demonstrated that he knows some shots that Filler has not learned, but he made more mistakes and that allowed Josh to win today. They punished each other for errors, and I expect Tony to tighten up a bit tomorrow. I think there was a definite turning point in today's match. Filler was up 4 games to 2 and 7 balls to 0, and looking to go ahead by 5-2, and Chohan came back for the win and suddenly came to life. I thought he was scuffling badly up to then. I will be there tomorrow. Rail-birding doesn't get any better than this.