New Layout

BrookelandBilly

Verified Member
From
Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas
It will be. Put the change in the back of your head. It’s like missing a shot. Do you think about it the next time or the next or the next or th.....

I need some time to decipher that response. Let me add that this site does not have a lot of content when it comes to actually playing one pocket. Other than WWYD, some bank shots demonstrated by Whitey and Rodney’s great road stories I would rather spend the time playing or watching UTube videos of one pocket matches.

youngstown

Verified Member
I need some time to decipher that response. Let me add that this site does not have a lot of content when it comes to actually playing one pocket. Other than WWYD, some bank shots demonstrated by Whitey and Rodney’s great road stories I would rather spend the time playing or watching UTube videos of one pocket matches.

I?d suggest starting a post on a topic (game scenario or strategic aspect) you?re interested in and maybe ?if you build it they will come?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

The familiarity of the new layout will come in time. The old layout will be out of your head pretty soon if you keep trying this one. It’s like missing a shot in one pocket, you move onto the next shot not thinking about the miss. I can’t remember the old layout or I would give you an example. Better response? I think in blocks sometime. Still a kid at heart. For someone who would rather be watching, I see your name on the forums often. I have been coming here about five years and we have one post difference.

Tennessee Joe6

Verified Member
From
Middle Tennessee
To me the blue font is faded and difficult to read. I do need more time to get adjusted to the format. Thanks for all the hard work and effort.
Tennessee Joe

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm curious about what you think is missing in terms of "content when it comes to actually playing one pocket." It is true we do not at this time have a way to upload a video, so those that you see here are via links to sites that do host videos, like youtube. But there has been plenty of that over the years in a lot of different threads. I know I started a thread that had links to a whole bunch of video that went into classic "end game" situations with one ball (or maybe a small number of balls). Maybe we should create a place to consolidate and organize those video links? Our database of threads of all different topics goes back to 2004, and there have certainly been many threads related to actually playing, besides of course the WWYD's. But they all drift back into the archives (still accessible though) once people stop replying.

Over the years we have had great One Pocket minds contributing A LOT -- but they come and and go and sometimes actually die -- like Grady and Freddy for example. But you still have Tom Wirth, Billy Incardona, the Ghost and others that have a terrific depth of knowledge and are not real shy about sharing that.