lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Is there an up to date bracket posted anywhere on the 9 ball banks tournament? I can see who's playing who right now on the DCC website, but I have no idea who is left in it? Will someone shed some light on how or where to find a bracket if one is available?

Thanks

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I partially remember being there. I was tired and so was John. Last thing I remember was John eating some Chocolates and saying they tasted funny.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
I partially remember being there. I was tired and so was John. Last thing I remember was John eating some Chocolates and saying they tasted funny.

Bill, I wonder how many of those vape pens you see up there actually have nicotine concentrates in them? Makes things a bit easier.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Yep, thanks Slippery, but was looking for a bracket which shows everything, including the upcoming matches. I just like to make sweat bets on some of the matches, but I can't find a way to see who will be playing whom in the next round.
Jeff, If you haven't already found it, go to this site: http://www.dcctickets.com/ then you can click on the menus "Scheduled Matches" or "Completed Matches". At least they list the players in alphabetical order.:( Then you can also see who's scheduled-- for your sweat bets...

Slippery21 is right: since it's single elim with one buyback option, each round is drawn anew, so a bracket wouldn't work.

I see that some of our guys have tough draws in the 1P: Bille has Baraks, Dustin has Bowman, and Ghost has Bergman. Doesn't look like Tom Wirth, John Henderson, Scrz Bill, and others are scheduled yet.

BTW congratulations to Jerry Matchin for getting into the 6th round, through that tough field of bank players!!

~Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Jeff, If you haven't already found it, go to this site: http://www.dcctickets.com/ then you can click on the menus "Scheduled Matches" or "Completed Matches". At least they list the players in alphabetical order.:( Then you can also see who's scheduled-- for your sweat bets...

Slippery21 is right: since it's single elim with one buyback option, each round is drawn anew, so a bracket wouldn't work.

I see that some of our guys have tough draws in the 1P: Bille has Baraks, Dustin has Bowman, and Ghost has Bergman. Doesn't look like Tom Wirth, John Henderson, Scrz Bill, and others are scheduled yet.

BTW congratulations to Jerry Matchin for getting into the 6th round, through that tough field of bank players!!

~Doc

I lost my first one Doc. Had him 2/1 but couldn't hold him down. Good young player.