Potential fine....

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
You should be okay, Doc. Best I can tell, those arent glasses - those are bifocals!
Heh, heh. It reminds me of that story Robert Byrne tells about he and Bob Jewett sweating a big 3C match. The famous player got up to shoot, put on his glasses, ran a few points, then stopped and said out loud, "Hey, these aren't MY glasses!" Everyone tittered about it. Then Byrne leaned over to Bob and said, "Wouldn't it have been funnier if he'd said, 'Hey, I don't even WEAR glasses!' " Bob said they got to laughing so hard that they had to leave the stands...:D

~Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Heh, heh. It reminds me of that story Robert Byrne tells about he and Bob Jewett sweating a big 3C match. The famous player got up to shoot, put on his glasses, ran a few points, then stopped and said out loud, "Hey, these aren't MY glasses!" Everyone tittered about it. Then Byrne leaned over to Bob and said, "Wouldn't it have been funnier if he'd said, 'Hey, I don't even WEAR glasses!' " Bob said they got to laughing so hard that they had to leave the stands...:D

~Doc

Saw Bob Jewett a couple weeks ago Doc at the one pocket tournament at California Billiards in Fremont. He is retired now and still plays well.

I believe he is still active in the snooker and three cushion associations here.

RedCard

Verified Member
Miscreant

Miscreant

This one appears to be a triple offender, deserving of a little more than a fine.

Attachments

• Rules.jpg
    Rules.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 0

RedCard

Verified Member
Good Deal

Good Deal

Very clever, RC. You're a card. You need to be dealt with....;)

~Doc

That must've been what was happening when I practically went sailing over a card table many years ago. I'd always wondered about that, surely couldn't have been anything I'd done. I was simply being dealt with.
~~~
Petie,
I agree.