onepockethacker challenges Lou

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
...I have always taken extra care in my facts and I believe that is reflected in virtually everything I write....

Lou Figueroa

Simply untrue. The only reason I keep ragging on Lou is that I witnessed with my own eyes (along with Keone and Wayne) Lou sneaking out of House of Billiards without approaching us at the action tables. Then, he later brags no one would play him. I just can't get over the gall of this guy.

Lou is like George Costanza on "Seinfeld" where he makes a little fib and then to cover it up has to engage in more and more outrageous lies and even takes pride in his own stubbornness to never give it up.

Lou is not a terrible guy. Just your typical pool room blowhard who ducks any body who can play and tries to pick on beginners all the while claiming no one will play him.

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
...I've never been able to get a game there (and that includes Danny Shades who would not play) ...That is the stone truth.

Lou Figueroa

Danny Shades? I've never seen you mention him before. Why do you suddenly bring him up? Sounds kind of fishy - like you are appropriating one of jtom's beefs in your efforts to spin your never ending always changing story. ;-) (Danny has a lot of heart and is known for trying out anybody at the table, even much better players like jtom, till he finds he can't beat them. He even tried out Mika Immomen.)

Last edited:

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I'd love to find a way that everyone could be telling the truth as they know it, but mistaken.

Something I don't understand must be something about the culture in some rooms that goes over my head because I've never been exposed to it: taking it somewhat personally if their home room is knocked as a no-action spot. It would bother me too if I knew it wasn't true, but wouldn't bother me as much as it seems to bother the Sm guys.

The other thing I find unusual is that it's been said more than once that you "bragged" that you couldn't get action at SM. I don't see how that would be a boast at all unless you were saying you were trying to play for serious money and everyone was afraid of you. If you can't get a game for $10 or $20 , that could just as easily be-- more easily I'd think in an action room like you and they say SM is -- that no one was interested in playing that cheap. I've been laughed at plenty when I asked to play for "20 lousy bucks."

Anyway, you've been a perfect gentleman with me (although I think you're full of shit about the WWYDs :D ) and so have Wayne and demon. I'm sure we'll keep it that way.

I wish I could post Rodney King's photo with his famous words. :)

No, it was never about it being too cheap a game, it was all guys who all had one reason or another for not wanting to play. Not interested; just want to practice; have to leave for a swimming lesson (not kidding); and so on.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

lfigueroa

Verified Member
This one line is simply not true Lou. Maybe it used to be, but over the last year you have thrown out a number of implausible/exaggerated statements as if they were stone fact, and then you have pretty much ducked when you got called out.

Look, if you actually have a good point you should not need to rely on exaggerations -- the "facts" should speak for themselves and should readily stand up. But lately it seems you first and foremost have a point you want to make, which is fine of course, but then you pad it with not so solid statements that really do not hold up if you start looking closely at them. And then the bobbing and weaving starts in earnest, and I personally do not have time to keep up with all the bobbing and weaving.

You have not liked what I have said or you have not agreed with what I have said. But my facts have been good and my opinion valid.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I brought up Danny Shades before. I'm not going to search for it but I think I described a guy with sunglasses on, wearing a silk shirt, and playing on the table near the front door. One of the SM guys said something about how Danny said he hadn't worn silk in years. (Not too surprisingly he also said he did not recall my asking him to play, lol.) After my description I was told it was Danny Shades. I believe that at one time I described several of the guys I asked to play, complete with their reasons for not wanting to play.

So, I guess there will be no peace. Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

keoneyo

Verified Member
Danny Shades? I've never seen you mention him before. Why do you suddenly bring him up? Sounds kind of fishy - like you are appropriating one of jtom's beefs in your efforts to spin your never ending always changing story. ;-) (Danny has a lot of heart and is known for trying out anybody at the table, even much better players like jtom, till he finds he can't beat them. He even tried out Mika Immomen.)

I guess you're no longer on the "ignore list". Unless he was caught in one of his little lies, again.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Post Leaders To Date:

#1 Lou Figueroa - 56
just minding his own business when shit first hit the fan

#2 Rob "The Hacker" Melrose - 31
running away with the title at the beginning, seems to have lost interest, no $ in it

#3 LSJohn - 15
good intentions will get you nowhere with hardcore scuffs - especially SoCal

#4 Cardone - 14
running strong, dropped out, decided litigation is the way to go

#5 Demon - 12
rose up the ranks in a strong fury, trending quickly upwards

#6 Keone - 11
the best vitriol bar none, celebrity status gives him a lot of lee-way with mods

#7 Steve and Straightback - 9
steve pissy with lou, straightback philosophical about the world

#8 Wayne - 8
wants to know then the fuk someone is gonna give him 11-7

#9 Larry - 6
rumor has it, he slums around AZB site

#10 Miller - 4
irrelevant

#11 Ghost - 2
stayed out of this one

#12 Lomako, Mitch, Beatle, OldRoller, KY, Todd, Cory - 1
kind of looks like the crowded GOP field, who will distinguish themselves

:)

Let me do a quick analysis of your numbers MR. STATISTICIAN...:D

1.Lou running away with the lead because as with most liars they tell so many lies they keep forgetting which ones they told and constantly have to change their story

2. Hacker wanted to prove that Lou was a gutless turd so he offered Lou the nuts and of course Lou came up with every excuse not to play so Hacker lost interest instead had fun with the thread.

3. LSJohn nice guy but gullible.. trying to stick up for his buddy even though the evidence against Lou is overwhelming... If John would have been friends with Jeffrey Dahmer, John would have been telling everyone Jeff was a good guy with an eating disorder.

4. Billy I. A guy who loves action whether or not he is involved in it.. He took it upon himself to try to generate some action and all it did was give lou another excuse not to play.. what people should be asking themselves is this.. If Lou REALLY liked the game like he wants his brainless minions to believe then why would he be mad if Billy was involved financially( which he isn't, Vic the biggest gambler in Florida is backing me) Billy sends it in when he gambles.. what was Lou afraid to win too much money?

5. Demorho A guy that has really took issues with Lou's constant lying. Makes you wonder again.. Somebody is lying.. Well Occam's razor states when all things being equal the simpler solution is the right answer... So what is more plausible? That Lou is telling the truth and EVERYONE else is lying or Everyone else is telling the truth and Lou is lying?

6. Keoneyo- Nice guy.. a celebrity that likes one pocket which is pretty cool.. Lou is obviously jealous of his accomplishments. Keoneyo gives and demands respect and like most people can't tolerate liars especially compulsive ones. He also gives it out and can take it which most people only like to do the punching..

7. Steve is just tired of Lou coming on and doing nothing but shitting on the site.. Lou contributes zero so one has to wonder again why he comes on the site.. probably in the real world hes a mope who has no sense of humor (which there has been plenty of confirmation on that from his so called "friends") Straightback is another guy like John.. one of Lou's buddies who want to ignore all the evidence.. with guys like John and straightback you can understand how O.J. got aquitted (these two would have been Cochrans first picks.. well maybe not John:lol couldn't resist)

8. Wayne like the Hacker is tired of Lou acting and talking like a player.. Lou would never play a guy Waynes speed so to justify it Lou makes up lies and more lies and more lies...

9. Larry just a great guy and a pool bug... loves the game..

10. Miller.. Lou's top nut hugger:D John and Straightback are trying to get their hands in there but Miller is hanging on like a damn trapeze artist..

11. GHOST Another good guy who can dish it out and take it and luckily for all of us he puts up all the WWYD's we can come to blows over:D Ghost sat this one out.

12. The rest of the guys saw the crash and couldn't help slowing down and getting a peak

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I did put you guys on Ignore but then I kept getting texts saying, "One of the maroons posted _____." And guys were trying to quote posts from the site so I just took a couple of you off Ignore so that, one, I lighten the burden of some of my friends and, two, attempt to move towards peace. Since the latter obviously failed you guys can go back in the asylum.

Lou Figueroa

keoneyo

Verified Member
So im off the ignore list too? Have fun with the mirror. It tells no lie, Liar

lfigueroa

Verified Member
So im off the ignore list too? Have fun with the mirror. It tells no lie, Liar

Well, if anyone would know about mirrors not lying it would be you, you fat ugly little thing you ;-)

Lou Figueroa
OK now off
to edit the Ignore list
he, he

Wayne

Verified Member
I did put you guys on Ignore but then I kept getting texts saying, "One of the maroons posted _____." And guys were trying to quote posts from the site so I just took a couple of you off Ignore so that, one, I lighten the burden of some of my friends and, two, attempt to move towards peace. Since the latter obviously failed you guys can go back in the asylum.

Lou Figueroa

"...attempt to move towards peace" hahahahaha:D:D:D:D:D

That make it to the top of your lies list.:lol:lol:lol:lol

Wayne

Verified Member

1.Lou running away with the lead because as with most liars they tell so many lies they keep forgetting which ones they told and constantly have to change their story

2. Hacker wanted to prove that Lou was a gutless turd so he offered Lou the nuts and of course Lou came up with every excuse not to play so Hacker lost interest instead had fun with the thread.

3. LSJohn nice guy but gullible.. trying to stick up for his buddy even though the evidence against Lou is overwhelming... If John would have been friends with Jeffrey Dahmer, John would have been telling everyone Jeff was a good guy with an eating disorder.

4. Billy I. A guy who loves action whether or not he is involved in it.. He took it upon himself to try to generate some action and all it did was give lou another excuse not to play.. what people should be asking themselves is this.. If Lou REALLY liked the game like he wants his brainless minions to believe then why would he be mad if Billy was involved financially( which he isn't, Vic the biggest gambler in Florida is backing me) Billy sends it in when he gambles.. what was Lou afraid to win too much money?

5. Demorho A guy that has really took issues with Lou's constant lying. Makes you wonder again.. Somebody is lying.. Well Occam's razor states when all things being equal the simpler solution is the right answer... So what is more plausible? That Lou is telling the truth and EVERYONE else is lying or Everyone else is telling the truth and Lou is lying?

6. Keoneyo- Nice guy.. a celebrity that likes one pocket which is pretty cool.. Lou is obviously jealous of his accomplishments. Keoneyo gives and demands respect and like most people can't tolerate liars especially compulsive ones. He also gives it out and can take it which most people only like to do the punching..

7. Steve is just tired of Lou coming on and doing nothing but shitting on the site.. Lou contributes zero so one has to wonder again why he comes on the site.. probably in the real world hes a mope who has no sense of humor (which there has been plenty of confirmation on that from his so called "friends") Straightback is another guy like John.. one of Lou's buddies who want to ignore all the evidence.. with guys like John and straightback you can understand how O.J. got aquitted (these two would have been Cochrans first picks.. well maybe not John:lol couldn't resist)

8. Wayne like the Hacker is tired of Lou acting and talking like a player.. Lou would never play a guy Waynes speed so to justify it Lou makes up lies and more lies and more lies...

10. Miller.. Lou's top nut hugger:D John and Straightback are trying to get their hands in there but Miller is hanging on like a damn trapeze artist..

11. GHOST Another good guy who can dish it out and take it and luckily for all of us he puts up all the WWYD's we can come to blows over:D Ghost sat this one out.

12. The rest of the guys saw the crash and couldn't help slowing down and getting a peak

I do believe you pretty much nailed most of these perfectly. Good job.

Wayne

keoneyo

Verified Member
Well, if anyone would know about mirrors not lying it would be you, you fat ugly little thing you ;-)

Lou Figueroa
OK now off
to edit the Ignore list
he, he

Your Mama didn't think so. See I can do cheap shots too.

Wayne

Verified Member
I brought up Danny Shades before. I'm not going to search for it but I think I described a guy with sunglasses on, wearing a silk shirt, and playing on the table near the front door. One of the SM guys said something about how Danny said he hadn't worn silk in years. (Not too surprisingly he also said he did not recall my asking him to play, lol.) After my description I was told it was Danny Shades. I believe that at one time I described several of the guys I asked to play, complete with their reasons for not wanting to play.

So, I guess there will be no peace. Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Lou Figueroa

VERY BAD MOVE to bring Danny Shades into the equation. Danny is there most of the day about 6 days a week. He plays most anyone but will pull up quickly if he is in a bad game. Lou may or may not have approached him.

BUT, Danny Shades is the ultimate poolroom detective. If someone approached him to play it is guaranteed that the person will have achieved Celebrity status by the end of the day. Everyone in the pool hall would know someone in there was looking for some action. Dozens of conversations would have taken place.

It would be known who the person is, where he is from, what his skill level is, if there is anything on the internet about the person, probably a few pictures that he snapped without the person knowing. He would have sent out text messages.

Now if you had been in 20 times, Danny would have seen you at least 15 of those times. He would probably know more about you in that time than a close family member.

Lou's lies are really not very good.

Wayne

keoneyo

Verified Member
Hacker with your permission Im going to steal that rim shot about Jeffrey Dahmer and his eating disorder. Very funny.

But seriously the TOP contributors and players to this site has shown disgust with Lou's antics.

Billy Incardona.
The Hacker.
Freddie the Beard
Wayne
Mr3C
NH Steve

Doesn't that tell you something?
John Schmidt US Champion wanted to introduce him to the parking lot.
Diliberto told me to tell him to Duck the next time he sees him.

Doesn't that say something?

Cartoons have been made about Lou's lying ways.
Why did they take all that trouble?

Nixon had Haldeman and Erlichmann to defend him when Nixon said. "I am not a crook". We all had a good laugh over that
But it was Haldeman and Erlichmann who had to take the bullet for it.

Manson had his Krenwinkles and Susan Atkins and Tex Watson who now want parole and are sorry for the crimes they committed under Charlies orders.
Boo Hoo.

So there's no accounting for peoples naivete and self denial.
But honestly ask yourself these questions.

Last edited:

keoneyo

Verified Member
Why does it bother him so.

Why does it bother him so.

I might have agreed with you John, but Lou attacked (1) the quality of Keone's face and (2) Keone's ability to get work in Hollywood in light of said face.

Given that, Keone's response seems on point to me.

Thank you Cory. The one thing about bragging and such. They are usually done by people who want to expand their experience and lie about it essentially. I hope that rings a bell for someone.
Its on the record about who I worked with and had a business relationship with. I tell recorded facts. If people don't like me telling of my experiences then please put me on your ignore list. But they cant because they just want to see the details themselves.
Or they hate me so much that no matter what I said they would infer negativity. Or they cant respond in kind with the same kinds of experience in their lives.
If you were indifferent wouldn't you just ignore it.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

trapeze artist? really? ok, you've gone too far this time....
:D

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Thank you Cory. The one thing about bragging and such. They are usually done by people who want to expand their experience and lie about it essentially. I hope that rings a bell for someone.
Its on the record about who I worked with and had a business relationship with. I tell recorded facts. If people don't like me telling of my experiences then please put me on your ignore list. But they cant because they just want to see the details themselves.
Or they hate me so much that no matter what I said they would infer negativity. Or they cant respond in kind with the same kinds of experience in their lives.

If you were indifferent wouldn't you just ignore it.

Neither subtle nor clever.

I don't hate you; I just don't like your posturing and boasting.

I'd never have said a negative word if you didn't show the capacity for nastiness that you've shown in the pile-on.

I think it's funny that you describe bragging as though deceit has to be involved for it to qualify. Tooting your own horn is still bragging when every word is true, and it's either humorous or annoying to people who aren't impressed by whatever the tooting reports. You're badly mistaken about "they just want to see the details themselves." You just don't get that your world -- where you've apparently done well for yourself -- is not the world.

I wouldn't dream of putting you -- or anyone else -- on ignore. I trust my self-control and, in your case, I actually enjoy a lot of your WWYD posts.

I'm raising the white flag (truce, not surrender :) .) I've had my say and there's no good reason for me to repeat myself.

Wayne

Verified Member
Well, if anyone would know about mirrors not lying it would be me, I am fat ugly little thing ;-)

Lou Figueroa
/pQUOTE]

Really Lou you shouldn't beat yourself up with nasty comments like this about yourself or anyone else.😇