Coming to Las Vegas and need a work out

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Hello One Pocket Org. Next week I am coming to Vegas and need my one pocket fix. Being from Canada it's easier to find a Bar of Gold in the trash than a one pocket game. Consequently from time to time I need to come to the US to get my refill. It's going to be great. First I get warmed up with Efren & SVB. Then I get to pretend to be "working" (4 days of Golf with clients...I'm bringing a proxy to hit smaller balls for me).

I'm available during the day. Monday, Feb 10th- Thursday, Feb 13th and will have a rental car so can come anywhere. Not really concerned with value of bet but am negotiable to playing within reason for pretty much anything. I can play (make balls) but not a great mover. If interested or know someone who would please drop me a PM. Before someone says something cute. This is not some sort of hustle. The last time I was in Vegas I was looked like I had 3 heads or they wanted to ship in some West Coast pro for some crazy amount.

Thx in advance.

Nick

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Hello One Pocket Org. Next week I am coming to Vegas and need my one pocket fix. Being from Canada it's easier to find a Bar of Gold in the trash than a one pocket game. Consequently from time to time I need to come to the US to get my refill. It's going to be great. First I get warmed up with Efren & SVB. Then I get to pretend to be "working" (4 days of Golf with clients...I'm bringing a proxy to hit smaller balls for me).

I'm available during the day. Monday, Feb 10th- Thursday, Feb 13th and will have a rental car so can come anywhere. Not really concerned with value of bet but am negotiable to playing within reason for pretty much anything. I can play (make balls) but not a great mover. If interested or know someone who would please drop me a PM. Before someone says something cute. This is not some sort of hustle. The last time I was in Vegas I was looked like I had 3 heads or they wanted to ship in some West Coast pro for some crazy amount.

Thx in advance.

Nick

Hey Nick....We have a friend in common from up there in deepest, darkest, British Columbia - Doug Foster.

Can't help you with Vegas, but, come to Chicago some time :)

- Ghost

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Yes our buddy Doug. Came to Chicago last months and hung around Chris's for 3 days. Similar problem. Different location. I'll look you up next time I'm in Chicagoland.

Nick

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada

One last bump. I'm here to be kicked around. Not looking to steal. Cheap or more and willing to adjust. Please pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Sorry nick. I'm in Philly. If I were closer I'd come out. (Much nicer weather too lol)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Hey Nick I am also in Vegas. I can meet you at Best Billiards and play some one pocket with you. My hours I can play are from noon until about 5pm. PM me if you are interested.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

mkbtank did u play in the Boulevard years ago owned by Mike Fusco?

Yep. A bit but I was pretty young when mike owned it. Mike is a very nice guy and I remember there was huge action there.

Usually I play at country club (now closed), Takony (closed), Fuscos (Petey's place) and Drexeline.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Hey Nick. Best Billiards is the nicest room. Hopefully you and Lenny can get together.

The most action is at pool sharks. Every now and then you can get action at the Cue Club

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
It was nice to meet you Nick and play for a few hours. You are a damn straight shooter and funny guy too. See you down the road. :)

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
OK lets try this again. I'm in Las Vegas on business Sept 22~25th and would like to hit a few balls with some fellow forum members. Cheap sets or for laughs. Don't care I just don't want to dent the rails again alone for four days.

Up here almost nobody plays one pocket and whenever I go stateside I like to play and expand my O-Hole Encyclopedia.

Drop me a PM.

Nick B

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
OK lets try this again. I'm in Las Vegas on business Sept 22~25th and would like to hit a few balls with some fellow forum members. Cheap sets or for laughs. Don't care I just don't want to dent the rails again alone for four days.

Up here almost nobody plays one pocket and whenever I go stateside I like to play and expand my O-Hole Encyclopedia.

Drop me a PM.

Nick B

You do know that you can drive to Seattle. There's plenty of 1P there. It's not quite as far as Vegas baby:)

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
You do know that you can drive to Seattle. There's plenty of 1P there. It's not quite as far as Vegas baby:)

Going to Seattle is like staying in Vancouver with different color money. I have played a few times at the Golden Fleece (haven't gone to new location).

Come on local Vegas players. Come beat up the Canadian tourist. Our socialized medicine and lack our military makes us soft. We gave you Justin Bieber and Celine Deon. That should be enough to want to wack me over the head.

Nick B

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Going to Seattle is like staying in Vancouver with different color money. I have played a few times at the Golden Fleece (haven't gone to new location).

Come on local Vegas players. Come beat up the Canadian tourist. Our socialized medicine and lack our military makes us soft. We gave you Justin Bieber and Celine Deon. That should be enough to want to wack me over the head.

Nick B

Nick, When you gonna have some bidness in Chicago?...you would find the Ghost to be a most greyshuss host...:)

- Ghost

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Nick, When you gonna have some bidness in Chicago?...you would find the Ghost to be a most greyshuss host...:)

- Ghost

Welllllllllll I can do that. In Chicago Oct 19 - 22nd. Where do you play out of? We have a plant out in West Chicago but I hate staying way out there and tend to hotel around O'Hare.

I think I'm in trouble. Gonna get the Chicago style squeeze put on me.

Nick

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Welllllllllll I can do that. In Chicago Oct 19 - 22nd. Where do you play out of? We have a plant out in West Chicago but I hate staying way out there and tend to hotel around O'Hare.

I think I'm in trouble. Gonna get the Chicago style squeeze put on me.

Nick

That's a pretty crazy coincidence that you actually are coming here - I was just joking with you...I'll pm you - the IRS and/or various young ladies from my past, might be monitoring this site to try and find me...:eek:

- Ghost

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY

Drop me a PM.

Nick B
Good luck getting some action in Vegas, don't think you will have much trouble finding a cheap game. Maybe see if Bobby Cotton is around, I could hook you guys up to play if you like. You were a pleasure to play against.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Thx Lenny. You as well. I don't think Cotton is playing much but I'll reach out and see. Anyone else on the forum you could recommend would be great. You know for me it's about the recreation (there on business and just want to hit some balls).

Nick