Where's Fannie?

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Here is our Fanatic, part of a supporting cast for the "upcoming" 10k grudge match with John Barton and Clever Lou. They say show up money has already been posted. I have serious doubts.

Beard

Oh, she is the cutie in the bottom right corner, Sandra Stevens.

Attachments

• securedownload (229 x 229).jpg
    securedownload (229 x 229).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
(A) wow! helloooo fanatic! how you doing ;)? miller is a fan.

(B) el beardo...how about my cecil to your autographed bank pool HOF poster that the game comes off AND my man lou wins? (picture of freddy in his prime will adorn my pool room very nice :D)

(C) i'm good for sweat bets up to $1K for anyone silly enough who wants to take em. about a week out, i'll figure out odds on games, time it takes, etc. but if anyone is feeling froggy, i'll give 3:1 on teasers now.

:eek:
:)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
freddy thanks for posting that
thumbsup.jpg
i always wondered who she was and what she looked like
from her comments you knew she could play
fannie come back and start posting again
:D

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois

(B) el beardo...how about my cecil to your autographed bank pool HOF poster that the game comes off AND my man lou wins? (picture of freddy in his prime will adorn my pool room very nice :D)

(C) i'm good for sweat bets up to $1K for anyone silly enough who wants to take em. about a week out, i'll figure out odds on games, time it takes, etc. but if anyone is feeling froggy, i'll give 3:1 on teasers now.

I aint crazy about betting on either side, but I certainly cant bet on Clever Lou, he knocked the relevance of my book's title, questioned my initial offer to the first 100 buyer's, and much worse than all of that, he tried to debunk one of my heroes, King the Wonder Dog.
So, I cant go for him even tho he once did take a paid 1hr lesson from me. (He was supposed to pay for 2 hrs, but that is another story.)

I offered the other guy, J.B. free lessons to prepare him for the match and we were steady communicating until I inquired about a pool case as an endorsement, or maybe as recompense for my schooling and strangely the communication ended there abruptly.

No bet.

Beard

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
... (B) el beardo...how about my cecil to your autographed bank pool HOF poster that the game comes off AND my man lou wins? (picture of freddy in his prime will adorn my pool room very nice :D) ...

Miller, in my opinion Lou is the favorite. However I've never seen Barton play.

Doc

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Where's Fannie?

Miller, in my opinion Lou is the favorite. However I've never seen Barton play.

Doc

I agree, and neither have 1. Just something about how loud John is barking makes me favor Lou. (And he is a 1p.org guy ). I'm going to lay a 100 sweat bet on him and drive up to the match if I can get free.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
That pic is impressive. I never knew Fannie was such a looker. I always liked and respected her posts. Now I like her even more :)

Old School

She is personally responsible for me not logging-in for the last two months. Now that she has agreed to release my restraints so I can make a post I will say this: Yes, she is a looker and she's very flexible:p.

Here's the full-size pic (just ignore those two supposed poolplayers):

Fanatic2.jpg

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

Dustin,

I haven't talked to her yet but when I do I will tell her to be nice to you:). I don't ordinarily let her out of the bedroom/kitchen but this exhibition is special to her even though it's 10-Ball. She really loves One-Pocket.

Dennis

Fanatic

Verified Member
Hi Everyone :)

Hi Everyone :)

What's everyone been up to? Miss you guys very much ...hoping to settle down a bit so I can post here again :) Working on stabilizing a career right now since I need $$$ to play this game lol and pool has kinda had to take a back seat to this.

I want to thank everyone for the compliments their very much appreciated and a big shout out to Freddy for plugging this grudge match! Hope everyone tunes in! It will be my very first ustream and frankly a little nervous about it mostly cause it's 10 ball and I despise rotation games ...you all know my true love is one-pocket :) Number one in my book :) but I need to play 9/10 ball...too much 1pkt has hurt me...need to get some of my fire back to equal my ice...but as you all are aware it's addicting and hard to stay away from and I'm always falling back into my old patterns. I have to stop at least till this match happens!

My match is also kinda of a grudge match but not really...we know of each other but we don't socialize with each other...our poolrooms are in a sense rivals so it's gonna be interesting to our locals since we're only a few miles apart and we both represent NJ ..we also share a lot of the same friends. Anyway I'm just gonna have fun...I know I can play.. I'm just gonna try not to miss ;)

The billiard expo this year will be hosting it's FIRST one-pocket competition this year (very excited to hear that!)and I'd love to play it but I'm gonna have to pass this year for funding reasons however another local poolroom is hosting one the following weekend with a lower entry fee and I will be entering that I believe. One-pocket competing is the goal for me and now that I'm mingling more with the other females I'm hoping to get them into the game...after watching them I'm positive that the game would help them immensely as I see a lot of them lack banking skills and strategic play.Hoping to get them into it...I played it with a Chinese woman who was on the Japanese pro tour not to long ago and although it was grueling I managed to beat her both games we played and I KNOW she's not happy about it lol. She's so disciplined that I'm assuming she's reading up on the game to beat me ... so I think I sucked her in ;) Spreading the word my friends trying to do my part to get more people playing 1pkt....especially the females (sorry guys ;))

Well I have to go now but I'll try to pop in more often ... hope everyone is well. Dennis I'll talk to you soon and Freddy I'll see you when you get to NY.

XOXO

Jimmy B

Verified Member
What's everyone been up to? Miss you guys very much ...hoping to settle down a bit so I can post here again :) Working on stabilizing a career right now since I need $$$ to play this game lol and pool has kinda had to take a back seat to this.

I want to thank everyone for the compliments their very much appreciated and a big shout out to Freddy for plugging this grudge match! Hope everyone tunes in! It will be my very first ustream and frankly a little nervous about it mostly cause it's 10 ball and I despise rotation games ...you all know my true love is one-pocket :) Number one in my book :) but I need to play 9/10 ball...too much 1pkt has hurt me...need to get some of my fire back to equal my ice...but as you all are aware it's addicting and hard to stay away from and I'm always falling back into my old patterns. I have to stop at least till this match happens!

My match is also kinda of a grudge match but not really...we know of each other but we don't socialize with each other...our poolrooms are in a sense rivals so it's gonna be interesting to our locals since we're only a few miles apart and we both represent NJ ..we also share a lot of the same friends. Anyway I'm just gonna have fun...I know I can play.. I'm just gonna try not to miss ;)

The billiard expo this year will be hosting it's FIRST one-pocket competition this year (very excited to hear that!)and I'd love to play it but I'm gonna have to pass this year for funding reasons however another local poolroom is hosting one the following weekend with a lower entry fee and I will be entering that I believe. One-pocket competing is the goal for me and now that I'm mingling more with the other females I'm hoping to get them into the game...after watching them I'm positive that the game would help them immensely as I see a lot of them lack banking skills and strategic play.Hoping to get them into it...I played it with a Chinese woman who was on the Japanese pro tour not to long ago and although it was grueling I managed to beat her both games we played and I KNOW she's not happy about it lol. She's so disciplined that I'm assuming she's reading up on the game to beat me ... so I think I sucked her in ;) Spreading the word my friends trying to do my part to get more people playing 1pkt....especially the females (sorry guys ;))

Well I have to go now but I'll try to pop in more often ... hope everyone is well. Dennis I'll talk to you soon and Freddy I'll see you when you get to NY.

XOXO

Why do you have to settle down a bit before you can start posting?? It only takes a few seconds.

How has too much one pocket "hurt you" ?? Have you lost a bunch of money or something??

You say you despise rotation games but you 'need to play 9-10 ball. Explain that.

You say you need to get some fire back to "equal my ice" . What the hell does that mean??

What's the deal with you and Andoni? How much did she beat you out of??

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois

XOXO

Welcom back, Peaches, and good luck with the grudge match! We are all pulling for you.

Beard

Fanatic

Verified Member
Why do you have to settle down a bit before you can start posting?? It only takes a few seconds.

How has too much one pocket "hurt you" ?? Have you lost a bunch of money or something??

You say you despise rotation games but you 'need to play 9-10 ball. Explain that.

You say you need to get some fire back to "equal my ice" . What the hell does that mean??

What's the deal with you and Andoni? How much did she beat you out of??

wow ok

#1---Well I'm never really home and it's hard to post from my crappy phone. When I am home I'm exhausted from working 10 hour shifts at the diner and commuting 2 hours there and back...I just want to rest. reading is one thing but thinking and typing is another

#2/3/4---No has nothing to do with money..1pocket has hurt my stroke...I play too softly now and my pocketing capability has diminished...fire=shooting strength.... ice= defense. I would play defense...force errors... and then have a tough time running the balls that I should be capable of running...lost confidence in that department a bit...hoping playing 9/10 ball a little more regularly will restores that for me.

#5---Borana and I have never played (ever) but our poolrooms kinda don't respect each other...nobody home wants me to lose to her let's put it that way..it's a pride thing mostly...but nothing to do with Borana and I..personally she seems like a sweet woman we're just
not really around each other much and we haven't gotten to know each other yet...we've basically have only said hi to each other but I'm sure we'll end up being very friendly as time goes on

I hope that answers your questions Jimmy :)
XOXO

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Hi Fannie...You may (or may not) get my post in this century, as I am on an extended probation..But its good to see you posting again, and good luck with the grudge match ! ;) ...OXOXOX

PS..Let me know if Cowboy Denise is bothering you..I can easily have him eliminated ! :cool:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
wow ok

#1---Well I'm never really home and it's hard to post from my crappy phone. When I am home I'm exhausted from working 10 hour shifts at the diner and commuting 2 hours there and back...I just want to rest. reading is one thing but thinking and typing is another

#2/3/4---No has nothing to do with money..1pocket has hurt my stroke...I play too softly now and my pocketing capability has diminished...fire=shooting strength.... ice= defense. I would play defense...force errors... and then have a tough time running the balls that I should be capable of running...lost confidence in that department a bit...hoping playing 9/10 ball a little more regularly will restores that for me.

#5---Borana and I have never played (ever) but our poolrooms kinda don't respect each other...nobody home wants me to lose to her let's put it that way..it's a pride thing mostly...but nothing to do with Borana and I..personally she seems like a sweet woman we're just
not really around each other much and we haven't gotten to know each other yet...we've basically have only said hi to each other but I'm sure we'll end up being very friendly as time goes on

I hope that answers your questions Jimmy :)
XOXO

What a grind. Working a job like that with a two hr drive is brutal. I understand now. Good luck and don't let the pool room rivalry pressure bother you. Have fun. I'll check it out. I was wanting to watch JB and Clever Lou play some anyways. xo...