Merry christmas to my fellow onepocketeers

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
...and to all!

The best part for me is a couple days off without the guilt of the self employed, and seeing my son :)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all...And a happy belated birthday to Tom Wirth...:)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
What Steve means by the "guilt of the self-employed" is that when you run your own business, you never feel like you can take any time off. When the business is closed, there's no revenue, no earnings. Yet usually when an employee gets a day off he still gets his paycheck.

But when a major holiday comes along, you know there's going to be no business on that day anyhow, so you might as well kick back and enjoy the time off.

Doc

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
What Steve means by the "guilt of the self-employed" is that when you run your own business, you never feel like you can take any time off. When the business is closed, there's no revenue, no earnings. Yet usually when an employee gets a day off he still gets his paycheck.

But when a major holiday comes along, you know there's going to be no business on that day anyhow, so you might as well kick back and enjoy the time off.

Doc

Ahhh. I had forgotten. Whenever I felt guilty, I thought it was because I was raised Catholic.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I'm hoping to play Santa some one pocket today, he's got me loser. :)
Rod.
P.S. Happy-Happy Merry Merry or vise-versa.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Wish everyone a merry christmas
and
a happy healthy and prosperous new year
:)
larry

Back at ya, Lar. Merry CHRISTmas to you and all of the old souls on this mb and the Robertson family...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Hey bro-- Well you probably have all you can handle over there in N.O., what with all those snarly-toothed hustlers at Buffalo Billiards and The Corner Pocket. I bet Bille will want to try you some in a re-match though. I just got a new Diamond Pro-Am, but I haven't got any furniture yet!:rolleyes:

Hope to see you...

Doc

JAM

Verified Member
May all your balls be merry and split the wicket -- on that pool table, that is. ;)

Jingle Bells to All.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGuSRpg1EI8&feature=share&list=PLUdmMccuxH2EH5bzso8zR9lZ6D56sD7kA[/ame]

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Thanks for the music !

Thanks for the music !

JAM - I have been lurking on your posts for a long time. I really enjoy them. PLease say HI to Kieth for me.

Doc - I sure am envious of you and your NEW table.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all !!
Robert Newkirk