Congrats, Tony and Cliff

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Congratulations go out to Tony Banks Coleman and Cliff Joyner for their selection into the 1pkt and Bank Pool Halls of Fame. Both are deserving players. I plan on giving them both plenty of abuse from the HOF stage.:lol

Beard

JAM

Verified Member
Yay! I'm so glad to see Cliff got the nod this year. Bravo!

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
I wonder....

I wonder....

.....if Bush will be there inducting in Tony.Or even if he's alive......not sure though I know Freddy is.....cheers to them 2 alright,James

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Cliff Joyner

Cliff Joyner

Congratulations Cliff, Truly a great name in one pocket. Which category did he get selected?
1.Teacher/promoter
2.After hours player, gambler
3.Great tournament player who exceeded as one pocket example

Where are the old timers who should be inducted by FIAT?
When is the HOF going to stop being a popularity contest, selected by a few? Why have nominations and seconds? Its all up to the secret handshake society.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Congratulations Cliff, Truly a great name in one pocket. Which category did he get selected?
1.Teacher/promoter
2.After hours player, gambler
3.Great tournament player who exceeded as one pocket example

Where are the old timers who should be inducted by FIAT?
When is the HOF going to stop being a popularity contest, selected by a few? Why have nominations and seconds? Its all up to the secret handshake society.

Ummm. There was a voting poll onthe top of the page, it was a sticky and anyone that was a verified member (it says under your sceen name)...such as yourself...could vote.

Did you vote?

There is nothing secret about the One Pocket or the Banks voting.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Ummm. There was a voting poll onthe top of the page, it was a sticky and anyone that was a verified member (it says under your sceen name)...such as yourself...could vote.

Did you vote?

Amen.

Beard

Steve, you did get the memo on the new Secret Handshake didnt you?

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Sorry, but I got caught up in that cold-water detour. Let's put this thread back on the right track; congratulations go back out again to two deserving inductees, Cliff Joyner and Tony Coleman. It will be my pleasure to ring them into the Hall at the Dinner on Tuesday Jan.28th. (and whichever old-timer may have also been selected)

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
So the live inductee's have been chosen..Well done, and congrats to them.... When do we find out about the deceased(s) category ?..There are plenty of deserving candidates in that department, enough that at least 2 (or more) could be brought in for the next several years...They cannot get ANY older,:)o) and they are becoming more of a distant memory every year. JMHO !

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
By the way, how does one become VERIFIED? I want to know the secret handshake!...

The secret handshake is reserved for only the members of the secret Onepocket.org committee. However, it is so secret only Steve Booth knows who is on it. I am on the committee and I dont know the other members!:eek:

Not sure how it works but I think you will automatically be verified for next years election.

Beard

Jimmy B

Verified Member
By the way, how does one become VERIFIED? I want to know the secret handshake!...

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=121158

Steve gave a brief answer on becoming verified. Not hard or I never would have been. Nobody on here knew me at all. A few readers know me but none of the posters did that I remember..I have made a couple of contributions to keep from getting kicked out.. Lol . Naw. Steve B. is pretty laid back and lenient on us

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
I thought....

I thought....

......you had to have one foot on the floor along with the usual dress code......

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Did you vote?

Plenty of insults, no answers. I was hoping to have intelligent responses. WHAT WAS I THINKING?
Typical of the One Pocket Forum.
Why vote when the CANDIDATES are a pre determined outcome? I have voted when I thought there was a candidate that was not pre determined BEFORE the selection process begins. The past two years I could have told you who was going to be inducted before the vote.
Its not the voting, it is the selection process.
Candidates should be nominated by the members and seconded by the members. It is NOT that way. No one has any answerers to very simple questions.
Maybe if I dumb it down to DuckDynasty level........do like some and make homo phobic references, insult and demean, someone will have the balls to quit being sheep.
And what about the old timers? Does anyone really believe that Cliff will be a name known after his death like HERMAN COKES?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
So the live inductee's have been chosen..Well done, and congrats to them.... When do we find out about the deceased(s) category ?..There are plenty of deserving candidates in that department, enough that at least 2 (or more) could be brought in for the next several years...They cannot get ANY older,:)o) and they are becoming more of a distant memory every year. JMHO !

OMG How dare you Dick? ARE YOU TRYING TO HIJAC BEARDS THREAD? You will not bring up anything other than the two inductees. Who do you think you are, some kind of one pocket HOF legend who is respected by all?