On the road again

kingrichardthelionheart

Verified Member
From
westpalmbeachfl.
I watched him play at the Tournament in Mountain View a couple years ago. I usually jump on any other older players that come around at our tournaments and I am glad I left him alone.

He plays very solid with few mistakes. I heard his brother played as well or better.

The old guy I did jump on was Little Al Romero, and that didn't work out too well for me.

scott boggs just moved to vegas from palm beach county, maybe six weeks ago.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Hey Frank, if you want some action we could meet up. I don't have anyone booked for Sunday

Well I had my cell phone with me all day hoping that you saw my PM and that we could get together tomorrow but it looks like it will not happen. That's ok because my wife has plans for me now for tomorrow. (I'd rather be playing some one hole) Maybe next time you're in this area.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Well I had my cell phone with me all day hoping that you saw my PM and that we could get together tomorrow but it looks like it will not happen. That's ok because my wife has plans for me now for tomorrow. (I'd rather be playing some one hole) Maybe next time you're in this area.

I called you from Hard Times around 12pm. I got your answering message and I left you my number.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I met up with jtompilot on Sunday at the Hard Times but we never got to play one pocket. We entered the nine ball tournament to get warmed up but it went on for ever.
What a nice guy Jim is and what an exciting job he has being able to travel all over the place and being able to take his cue without having to check it.
We had a nice conversation and he told me about some of the places he's been and the people he's played with.
I was very impressed with his ball pocketing and position skills. Jim, I hope I'm not knocking too much of your action. Call me next time you're in the area for a one pocket session at my home. Nice talking to you.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I met up with jtompilot on Sunday at the Hard Times but we never got to play one pocket. We entered the nine ball tournament to get warmed up but it went on for ever.
What a nice guy Jim is and what an exciting job he has being able to travel all over the place and being able to take his cue without having to check it.
We had a nice conversation and he told me about some of the places he's been and the people he's played with.
I was very impressed with his ball pocketing and position skills. Jim, I hope I'm not knocking too much of your action. Call me next time you're in the area for a one pocket session at my home. Nice talking to you.

Sounds like y'all had a good time. That's quite a little drive from Upland to Hard Times, isn't it, Frank?

Doc

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

Frank, it was great meeting you too. But truth be told....Your the one with the ball pocketing skills:)

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Sounds like y'all had a good time. That's quite a little drive from Upland to Hard Times, isn't it, Frank?

Doc

Actually it's about a forty to forty five minute drive to the Hard Times from Upland. Of course, in this area, because of traffic, we don't measure by the miles but by time only. I only go there when my buddy Fach goes there because he passes right by my house and I just tag along.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
If you ever.....

If you ever.....

....get up this way[Minnesota],though I dont know why you would....skiing?...we can go over to a place I know and we can get a game hopefully with Jimmy the Kid.Nice guy and excellent player,FYI,cheers,James