Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Happy Birthday Freddy:). It's lucky for you that I don't travel on Saturdays or I'd come down there and give you a BankPool lesson or two:p.

RBL

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Happy B-Day, Freddy, and thanks for all the insight you've given me into the wonderful world of one pocket ;)

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Bd

Bd

I never met you but I was at most of the H.O.F. dinners. You were always great as an MC. I read your book twice and I'll read it again. I'm wishing you good luck and good health. Many ,Many BIRTHDAY WISHES. Bank On Brother. FastEddieF

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy Birthday Beard! Thanks to you, I can say that Steve was giving you the lemon. :). That term (kidding of course) is one of the many nuggets that you were good enough to pass on through your writings. That and teaching me the incredibly valuable concept if collision induced English. One of my main highlights of the derby last year was actually banking with the beard!! Happy birthday from Philly buddy. See you there next year.

Mitch

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Not wanting to incur the 'Sicilian wrath'..I guess I had better wish the grouchy old ****k a 'Happy New Year' ! (he is gaining on me !)