Happy Birthday Miller

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Happy Birthday Dustin...

I've got a birthday present waiting for you, but you've got to get your ass back up here to Chicago to get it...:heh

- Ghost

PS, I took a quick timeout to tell you Happy Birthday..since this is the Ghost's busiest day of the year..I gotta get back out there now and scare kids :eek: for the rest of the day/evening...

Last edited:

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Happy Birthday Dustin

Happy Birthday Dustin

Happy Birthday Dustin!!!

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Happy Birthday Dustin. I really hate to take your cash on your B-Day, but I will:p. I hope you had a great day.

P.S. Try not to read anything into what the Ghost wrote, I don't think he meant it like it reads:eek:.

RBL

Happy Birthday Dustin...

I've got a birthday present waiting for you, but you've got to get your ass back up here to get it...:heh

- Ghost

PS, I took a quick timeout to tell you Happy Birthday..since this is the Ghost's busiest day of the year..I gotta get back out there now and scare kids :eek: for the rest of the day/evening...

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Happy Birthday Mr. Miller...And Gh:eek:asty, how could you possibly be any more scary, than you are 365-24/7 WITHOUT your make-up and sheets ? :eek: :eek: :eek:...(take tonight off, no one will notice :p)

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Haha

Haha

Happy Birthday Dustin. I really hate to take your cash on your B-Day, but I will:p. I hope you had a great day.

P.S. Try not to read anything into what the Ghost wrote, I don't think he meant it like it reads:eek:.

RBL

He better have meant it like it reads.....He hasn't gotten me a bday present in the 10 years I've known him.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Birthday, D.. Special presents for anyone born on this day. I think you might just be a Warlock or something.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Happy B'DAY

Happy B'DAY

Miller
Here's wishing you a full Happy Birthday Day.
Not one of those Mermaid days. :)
Rod and Scruffy.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

P.S. Try not to read anything into what the Ghost wrote, I don't think he meant it like it reads :eek:.

RBL

Calm down cowboy..:D...

The present that I have waiting here for Dustin is - 12-7 and the first break...:)

- Gh:hehst

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
thanks fellas

thanks fellas

frank, bruce, tom, donn, dennis, dick, fred, larry, jimmy, rod, petie, bill...

thanks for the kind words and well wishes. made my day.

dustin
:)

tsk7878

Verified Member
From
chicago,il
belated

belated

happy day after your b-day, Dustin.Hope you have a great year. p.s. hold out for 13-6