unflappable

piggybank04

Verified Member
there is this guy i play one pocket with and hes like a rock at the table--nothing bothers him--i dont care how crazy a shot is--i had him talking to himself all night--i was banking balls from everywhere and i do mean everywhere...... backward banks,frozen double kisses, twist banks, some slow,some fast--the great thing was i was controlling the rock like a champion, while getting balls close and not one single time did i freeze myself to something when i made a ball-i always had some kind of shot--man, it sure is great making these unflappable players look like drooling,muttering baboons---def looking forward to doing it to others hahahahahaha heres a pic of the guy i played:frus

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
there is this guy i play one pocket with and hes like a rock at the table--nothing bothers him--i dont care how crazy a shot is--i had him talking to himself all night--i was banking balls from everywhere and i do mean everywhere...... backward banks,frozen double kisses, twist banks, some slow,some fast--the great thing was i was controlling the rock like a champion, while getting balls close and not one single time did i freeze myself to something when i made a ball-i always had some kind of shot--man, it sure is great making these unflappable players look like drooling,muttering baboons---def looking forward to doing it to others hahahahahaha heres a pic of the guy i played:frus

Don't ya love it when this happens. Just remember, thats how you can play.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I banked a perfect seven (7) the other day playing my son, Dino. Played perfect shape every shot. Couldnt get any more as the other 8 balls were in a tight cluster. I was pleased, as my table is 15% tougher than the tough Red Shoes tables.

Beard

senor

Verified Member
You know you have them when you finally make a mistake and they get ball in hand and then shoot the spot shot in your hole!