J. Parica vs. Bugs 1992 L.O.P.

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
Hit the seven full, rolling up on the 12 so as to hide him from the crossbank. If I don't hit a rail so be it as long as the CB is stuck behind the 12, I am ok.---Smitty

WillieNilly

Verified Member
From
N.E Pennsylvania
first choice for me is id Hit the 15 (by the left side pocket) and stop the q ball OR if i could draw him into the 2 balls there and freeze it i would try that instead, 15 should move a couple balls off the side rail and hopefully into play down table on my side.
In hindsite, knowing its Bugz ,this may even be too passive if its known fact that no shot was safe if you left him any kind of bank.
he would be lookin at a 2 railer at best and maybe out if he went for it and made it.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Two rail the closest ball, let the cb come back from the end so no cut on the( two/four) ball.
Rod.
P.S. I hope this is a wwyd thread.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Yeah! I do. Want ta make somethin' out a it? :frus:D:)
The table looks like a crime scene after the fingerprint boys did their thing.
Tom

I was thinking the powder came from Jose. He likes it too. I think he leaves it around on purpose. I've seen him do it several times especially in 9 ball if his oppo is breaking too good. Its a lot harder when Jose racks with powdery hands and gets it all over the balls.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Bank the 8 ball and leave cue ball behind the nine ball. Hit cue eight o'clock English. Medium speed.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I was thinking the powder came from Jose. He likes it too. I think he leaves it around on purpose. I've seen him do it several times especially in 9 ball if his oppo is breaking too good. Its a lot harder when Jose racks with powdery hands and gets it all over the balls.

Sounds like maybe it was a powder competition as well as a One Pocket competition between those two!!

Androd's twice across shot was the first thing that came to my mind too, but it feels a little aggressive. Maybe I will also look for something a little safer...

Edit -- looking at the two-railer again, I don't think the speed lies for going all the way up and half way back down with the cue ball. The cut on the two-railer looks a lot slighter than what you would need for that. You might even be able to english and hold the cue ball while two-railing that stripe, but I could simply be misjudging the camera distorted angles :D

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

Yeah well, that makes'um break better.
You want a damp towel to wipe your hands.
Rod.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I'm shooting straight into the stripe ball by the side pocket, lock the qb to the 7. The 9 ball and a bunch others move over to Jose's side.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I'm shooting straight into the stripe ball by the side pocket, lock the qb to the 7. The 9 ball and a bunch others move over to Jose's side.

DING, DING, DING...WE HAVE A WINNER a free shot to clear out his entire side up.table and lock him up.. This is a no brainer

8andout

Verified Member
Bank the 15 two rails and freeze the cueball.

Attachments

• table333.jpg
    table333.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 0

Skin

Verified Member
Well, I'm not that smart but I know what I want to do. Find the spot to thin off the 14 and move the 10 to my rail, opening up a (narrow) banking lane. Cue ball goes 3 rails to freeze high on the 6 and, hopefully, the rail. Let Bugs figure out how not to give me three or more balls next inning.

Skin

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

I like this shot best. After your opponent shoots his return shot you figure to be in about the same spot that you shot from, however, you will then have more options to choose from in your next inning.

Dr. Bill