you vs him #787

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
So lets see Billy to sum it up.. banking the 14 ball you way you managed to leave me many options to shoot or trap you.. Banking the 14 ball and freezing to the left side of the 4 ball.. you had NO REPLY so I win that one. freezing to the right side of the 4 ball you weakly bank the 15 ball to your side giving me a free shot to win the game or to clear the 3 ball... HMM Man you move good..
P.S. Maybe its situations like these why you didnt get to shoot a ball at your hole until the 3rd GAME when we played!!:sorry:D:p:lol

Ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:lol

Dr. Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
LMFAO you are barking and asking for 9 to 6.. someone who moves as good as you?:lol You have been playing alot lately I hear EVERYTHING and I havent played at all but screw it you got 9 to 7 at Derby city this year.. Neutral ground 9 to 7 will be a fair game..
P.S. I will make you this offer.. Come to Florida and you got 8 to 7 ... we will pay for your airfare (coach) your hotel(the same motel 6 you stayed last time) your meals (they are running the same specials at McDonalds as the last time you were here) your entertainment( they have .10 bingo on Wednesdays)
I promise I will do everything I said

Seriously, I will play you at the Derby 9/6 when you break and 9/7 when I break. Ill enjoy playing that game even though I feel I will lose, I don't mind letting you win a few thousand (like before) I enjoy playing you. And all the other guys that would want to play me will just be sitting around while you beat me, and they will wish they were playing me but you're the only one I will be playing.

I will be 70 years old this year and I also have "bunions" that require surgery, so I won't be able to play long when we play (unless i'm loser) This game i'm proposing is not for sure, it all depends on how my feet are doing:( However, my bank roll will be healthy:D

What do you say??

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Seriously, I will play you at the Derby 9/6 when you break and 9/7 when I break. Ill enjoy playing that game even though I feel I will lose, I don't mind letting you win a few thousand (like before) I enjoy playing you. And all the other guys that would want to play me will just be sitting around while you beat me, and they will wish they were playing me but you're the only one I will be playing.

I will be 70 years old this year and I also have "bunions" that require surgery, so I won't be able to play long when we play (unless i'm loser) This game i'm proposing is not for sure, it all depends on how my feet are doing:( However, my bank roll will be healthy:D

What do you say??

Dr. Bill

Billy do you really think you can trap ME?:sorry You have a better chance of going world wide with a video of THE LOCH NESS MONSTER SUCKING OFF BIGFOOT than trapping me:lol 9 to 7 is OUR GAME at Derby

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Billy do you really think you can trap ME?:sorry You have a better chance of going world wide with a video of THE LOCH NESS MONSTER SUCKING OFF BIGFOOT than trapping me:lol 9 to 7 is OUR GAME at Derby
I'm really not playing any pool at all, I really do have "bunions" that require surgery and my feet are always in pain. I'm thinking about going into surgery in a couple of weeks and I really don't know how long it will take to heal to the point where I can play pool for an extended period. But of course if we play I do understand that you'll be doing most of the playing and i'll be doing most of the "sitting" that's a good thing for both of us.:lol I think.

Dr. Bill

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I see a shot that no one has mentioned . It looks to me while leading I would thin the 6 on top of the cluster and float down to the bottom rail. It also opens aball on my side .

That's not a bad shot, since it'll open up the three balls on the shooter's side. And the 15 is already in bankable position, so why move it and screw up your banking lanes? It's a little more of an exacting hit than CB off the 15, but I like it.

Doc