you vs him #787

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Hey genius.. what is your reply if Shannon froze to the 4 ball?
P.S. I notice how you thought better of accepting my challenge to both shoot our shots... wise of you to not show your ass.. You bob and weave better than Floyd Mayweather
The angle that I see you have is one that if you freeze to the 4ball the 14ball will bank cross side. However, in order to draw the cue ball back to the 4ball the speed you will need will not position the 14ball in an advantageous position. So your giving me a chance to free roll at a return shot that could create problems for you.:lol:lol You asked me what I would do, I would probably do something you wouldn't like.:)

That's probably the reason Daulton didn't shoot the 14ball.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
The angle that I see you have is one that if you freeze to the 4ball the 14ball will bank cross side. However, in order to draw the cue ball back to the 4ball the speed you will need will not position the 14ball in an advantageous position. So your giving me a chance to free roll at a return shot that could create problems for you.:lol:lol You asked me what I would do, I would probably do something you wouldn't like.:)

That's probably the reason Daulton didn't shoot the 14ball.

Dr. Bill

Well we are all anxiously awaiting what your reply would be... If you dont have the balls to shoot your own shots at least have the guts to type them in..
O.K. Einstein.. I just banked the 14 ball and froze the cueball to the 4 ball. The 14 ball is on my 2nd diamond on my side rail.. whats your reply?

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Well we are all anxiously awaiting what your reply would be... If you dont have the balls to shoot your own shots at least have the guts to type them in..
O.K. Einstein.. I just banked the 14 ball and froze the cueball to the 4 ball. The 14 ball is on my 2nd diamond on my side rail.. whats your reply?

Ok, lets play this game "toast head" I'm assuming you have frozen to the side of the 4ball where I can shoot off the stripe that's positioned to the right of the 4ball (15ball), correct? Surely you didn't try to freeze on the other side of the 4ball and run the risk of selling out the 3ball, did you? I'm going to bank the 15ball to my side rail and draw the cue ball to the bottom rail using the 4ball as a blocker. Your shot.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Ok, lets play this game "toast head" I'm assuming you have frozen to the side of the 4ball where I can shoot off the stripe that's positioned to the right of the 4ball (15ball), correct? Surely you didn't try to freeze on the other side of the 4ball and run the risk of selling out the 3ball, did you? I'm going to bank the 15ball to my side rail and draw the cue ball to the bottom rail using the 4ball as a blocker. Your shot.

Dr. Bill

Only a *** would try to freeze it to the right side of the 4 ball. The cueball has to travel more which means a little more draw and more chance of selling out. So we now know you have NO response if frozen to the left side of the 4 ball. + 1 for us.. your break.. However if I do freeze to the right side of the 4 ball, you will bank the 15 ball to your side rail and use the 4 ball as a blocker..hmm..POWERFUL.. so which ball are you blocking me from? are you going to block me from the 3 ball and let me shoot the FREE 14 ball? OR are you going to block me from the 14 ball and let me bank the 3 ball on my side for FREE? your shot
P.S. The Hacker LOVES Billy's stubbornness on the computer and in real life on the table:heh

Last edited by a moderator:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Only a *** would try to freeze it to the right side of the 4 ball. The cueball has to travel more which means a little more draw and more chance of selling out. So we now know you have NO response if frozen to the left side of the 4 ball. + 1 for us.. your break.. ( it's a moot point because even you wouldn't try to freeze to the left side of the 4ball ball)(However if I do freeze to the right side of the 4 ball, you will bank the 15 ball to your side rail and use the 4 ball as a blocker..hmm..POWERFUL.. so which ball are you blocking me from? are you going to block me from the 3 ball and let me shoot the FREE 14 ball? OR are you going to block me from the 14 ball and let me bank the 3 ball on my side for FREE? your shot ( i'm blocking the 3ball and you will have a shot on the 14ball that I want you to shoot, and it's clearly not free.)
P.S. The Hacker LOVES Billy's stubbornness on the computer and in real life on the table:heh

How do you like it now Hacker? You have a 5 to 0 lead and I have managed to put another ball in play (15ball) you're frozen on the rail with a shot that you won't want to shoot (14ball) which if you do you surely will miss, and now i'm clearly back in the game and quite possibly the favorite considering how poorly you played this game. Free shot on the 14ball:lol:lol

Dr. Bill

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Now that you have seen first hand what a poor decision it was for you to try to freeze to the 4ball, allow me to shoot my shot now.:heh

I'm also shooting the 14ball towards my pocket by banking it, however, i'm cutting the 14ball to the right and following the cue ball to the side rail and then to the top rail and dropping behind the 4ball doubling you up on the 3ball. I will now have the 14ball close to my pocket with you frozen on the top rail behind the 4ball with no shot and no return move.

Yes this shot was Vapros shot and mine as well.:D;):p

YOU GUY'S FROM FL. OBVIOUSLY HAVE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME IN THE SUN.:lol

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
How do you like it now Hacker? You have a 5 to 0 lead and I have managed to put another ball in play (15ball) you're frozen on the rail with a shot that you won't want to shoot (14ball) which if you do you surely will miss, and now i'm clearly back in the game and quite possibly the favorite considering how poorly you played this game. Free shot on the 14ball:lol:lol

Dr. Bill

LMFAO Pat Fleming must be your cousin for you to get the job doing Accustats... You are giving me a FREE SHOT on the 14 ball.. If I make it you lose if I miss you still have NOTHING.. Now I know why Im 3 and 0 against you. I hope everyone has just seen how really bad you move.. You are advocating to give your opponent a FREE shot to win the game.. :lol:lol:lol
P.S. Its reasons like this that you were my TARGET:D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Now that you have seen first hand what a poor decision it was for you to try to freeze to the 4ball, allow me to shoot my shot now.:heh

I'm also shooting the 14ball towards my pocket by banking it, however, i'm cutting the 14ball to the right and following the cue ball to the side rail and then to the top rail and dropping behind the 4ball doubling you up on the 3ball. I will now have the 14ball close to my pocket with you frozen on the top rail behind the 4ball with no shot and no return move.

Yes this shot was Vapros shot and mine as well.:D;):p

YOU GUY'S FROM FL. OBVIOUSLY HAVE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME IN THE SUN.:lol

Dr. Bill
Lets take a fair look at the two ways to shoot the 14ball and compare them.:D

When banking the 14ball and trying to freeze to the 4ball you will have no margin for error with the cue ball, plus you won't be able to be productive with the 14ball. Risky shot with no up side.

Now by following the cue ball and banking the 14ball you will have 12" along the top rail to position the cue ball in as your margin for error. Plus the 14ball will be positioned close to your pocket. And lastly you will be on the rail with no return move and hard pressed to come up with a solution to ...only survive with.

Dr. Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
LMFAO Pat Fleming must be your cousin for you to get the job doing Accustats... You are giving me a FREE SHOT on the 14 ball.. If I make it you lose if I miss you still have NOTHING.. Now I know why Im 3 and 0 against you. I hope everyone has just seen how really bad you move.. You are advocating to give your opponent a FREE shot to win the game.. :lol:lol:lol
P.S. Its reasons like this that you were my TARGET:D
You're an idiot
But a funny one.:lol:lol:lol That's the only reason your tolerated.:sorry:p:D

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Lets take a fair look at the two ways to shoot the 14ball and compare them.:D

When banking the 14ball and trying to freeze to the 4ball you will have no margin for error with the cue ball, plus you won't be able to be productive with the 14ball. Risky shot with no up side.

Now by following the cue ball and banking the 14ball you will have 12" along the top rail to position the cue ball in as your margin for error. Plus the 14ball will be positioned close to your pocket. And lastly you will be on the rail with no return move and hard pressed to come up with a solution to ...only survive with.

Dr. Bill

What are you talking about? If you cut the 14 ball what are you going to cut it in the side or right to my pocket? :lol:lol Do you have any clue about angles when you look at these diagrams? AND IM BEING DEAD SERIOUS So now lets say you cut bank the 14 ball to the middle of the end rail and bring your cue off the side rail back to the end rail. HMM.. Maybe I will shoot the combo 4 ball into 3 ball or 15 ball into 3 ball depending where your shaking hands has left me.. Now I have managed to put 2 balls by my pocket unless of course the combo falls then you are scratching your ass because all the balls go in my hole and you have now managed to lose a game you had a 5 to 0 lead and a routine bank and freeze shot you passed on. UNBELIEVABLE

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
You're an idiot
But a funny one.:lol:lol:lol That's the only reason your tolerated.:sorry:p:D

Dr. Bill

By the way who do you like in the football games today? I figure i'll bet against all your picks and win me some money, seriously who do you like? If you give me your picks I will send you a snapper after I win. You can actually start your own sports service business and your customers will love winning off of your bad information.:D

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
by the way who do you like in the football games today? I figure i'll bet against all your picks and win me some money, seriously who do you like? If you give me your picks i will send you a snapper after i win. You can actually start your own sports service business and your customers will love winning off of your bad information.:d

dr. Bill

hacker 3 incardona 0 scoreboard Thats the score on the table... in these WWYD's its HACKER 478 INCARDONA 2 (THATS BECAUSE YOU CHOSE THE SAME SHOT I DID TWICE)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
What are you talking about? If you cut the 14 ball what are you going to cut it in the side or right to my pocket? :lol:lol Do you have any clue about angles when you look at these diagrams? AND IM BEING DEAD SERIOUS So now lets say you cut bank the 14 ball to the middle of the end rail and bring your cue off the side rail back to the end rail. HMM.. Maybe I will shoot the combo 4 ball into 3 ball or 15 ball into 3 ball depending where your shaking hands has left me.. Now I have managed to put 2 balls by my pocket unless of course the combo falls then you are scratching your ass because all the balls go in my hole and you have now managed to lose a game you had a 5 to 0 lead and a routine bank and freeze shot you passed on. UNBELIEVABLE
Like I said ..you're an idiot I'm banking the 14ball towards my pocket by cutting it to the right.:frus I'm then following the cue ball to the side rail and then to the top rail behind the 4ball.:heh You will then be on the rail behind the 4ball with no shot and the 14ball will be near my pocket. What is it about what I described that's giving you a problem, besides trying to figure out what to do next?

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Like I said ..you're an idiot I'm banking the 14ball towards my pocket by cutting it to the right.:frus I'm then following the cue ball to the side rail and then to the top rail behind the 4ball.:heh You will then be on the rail behind the 4ball with no shot and the 14ball will be near my pocket. What is it about what I described that's giving you a problem, besides trying to figure out what to do next?

Dr. Bill

Its amazing you are managing to be dumber than you look.. Lets see first off the angle isn't there but lets say it is.. Lets take a look at all parts of your shot.. You cut bank the ball toward your hole.. ok.. if it lands on the end rail a diamond from your hole it isnt worth crap.. if it ends up on your side rail below 1 and a half diamonds it isnt worth crap.. If you make it now you are doubled up on the 4 3 combo (way to trap yourself genius) BUT WAIT if you manage to cut bank the 14 ball and hang it in your pocket AND double me up on the 4 3 ball combo you made a good shot.. Lets not to forget to mention YOU are liable to let that YIP stroke of yours out and leave me straight in on the 3 ball with a free bank on the 14 ball to follow and run out..
I must say online you sound like you could give Efren 10 to 6... However we both know thats not reality is it :sorry:lol:p
P.S. I may also now shoot the 8 ball in putting ANOTHER ball that now goes in my hole and NOT yours and draw back and double you up on the 4 3 ball combo.. your move... way to go you have managed to give me a free shot to get the 8 ball in play taking away any spot shot you had.. Im starting to like this more and more

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Its amazing you are managing to be dumber than you look.. Lets see first off the angle isn't there but lets say it is.. Lets take a look at all parts of your shot.. You cut bank the ball toward your hole.. ok.. if it lands on the end rail a diamond from your hole it isnt worth crap.. if it ends up on your side rail below 1 and a half diamonds it isnt worth crap.. If you make it now you are doubled up on the 4 3 combo (way to trap yourself genius) BUT WAIT if you manage to cut bank the 14 ball and hang it in your pocket AND double me up on the 4 3 ball combo you made a good shot.. Lets not to forget to mention YOU are liable to let that YIP stroke of yours out and leave me straight in on the 3 ball with a free bank on the 14 ball to follow and run out..
I must say online you sound like you could give Efren 10 to 6... However we both know thats not reality is it :sorry:lol:p
Should I take a vacation to Fl. and visit with you? We can play the 9/6 game and if you win you'll be able to take a vacation any where in the world, because i'm going to pay for your tickets plus the money you win from the game itself. That also includes your wife's ticket as well. Plus i'll go even one better, after I win i'll give your wife a ticket to any where she would like to go, but not with you, you will have to stay in fl while she enjoys herself ..maybe like in Paris or somewhere special. And she'll owe it all to you.:lol:lol

Should I come down? And I will do everything I just said..I promise. Ask your wife if she likes my idea.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
So lets see Billy to sum it up.. banking the 14 ball you way you managed to leave me many options to shoot or trap you.. Banking the 14 ball and freezing to the left side of the 4 ball.. you had NO REPLY so I win that one. freezing to the right side of the 4 ball you weakly bank the 15 ball to your side giving me a free shot to win the game or to clear the 3 ball... HMM Man you move good..
P.S. Maybe its situations like these why you didnt get to shoot a ball at your hole until the 3rd GAME when we played!!:sorry:D:p:lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Should I take a vacation to Fl. and visit with you? We can play the 9/6 game and if you win you'll be able to take a vacation any where in the world, because i'm going to pay for your tickets plus the money you win from the game itself. That also includes your wife's ticket as well. Plus i'll go even one better, after I win i'll give your wife a ticket to any where she would like to go, but not with you, you will have to stay in fl while she enjoys herself ..maybe like in Paris or somewhere special. And she'll owe it all to you.:lol:lol

Should I come down? And I will do everything I just said..I promise. Ask your wife if she likes my idea.

Dr. Bill

LMFAO you are barking and asking for 9 to 6.. someone who moves as good as you?:lol You have been playing alot lately I hear EVERYTHING and I havent played at all but screw it you got 9 to 7 at Derby city this year.. Neutral ground 9 to 7 will be a fair game..
P.S. I will make you this offer.. Come to Florida and you got 8 to 7 ... we will pay for your airfare (coach) your hotel(the same motel 6 you stayed last time) your meals (they are running the same specials at McDonalds as the last time you were here) your entertainment( they have .10 bingo on Wednesdays)
I promise I will do everything I said