shannon /efren #???

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I would roll in the 7 ball and let him move the 10, I believe I would get a shot from there most likely a bank on the 2 or the spotted 7. I know some will say you don't want to put another ball in play but the 10 will be going out of play when he moves it. The only downside is if he rolls you behind the 10 ball instead of removing it but most likely you should not be trapped up.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Two rail the ball up table out of the corner with high left English. Big hole to shoot at and cue ball goes back and forth for position/safety.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Two rail the ball up table out of the corner with high left English. Big hole to shoot at and cue ball goes back and forth for position/safety.

No wonder you beat the Ghost!

Beard

Shooting the 7 into the pocket is no good because Efren will follow off of the side of the 2 spotted balls and drop you in behind the 10 ball. And you will have put all the balls in play.

If I didnt like the lay of the 2 railer I might try and hang the 7 ball, keeping a ball out of play. This would still allow Efren to play the same shot described above off of the spotted ball, but chances are unless he froze me to the 10 ball, I could use the hanging 7 ball as an emergency escape hatch and just roll it in.

The danger of hanging a ball and leaving the cue ball close to it, often leaves an opportunity for a corner hook, however.

Beard

If it lays like it looks, 2 rails is a go, and you got sideboards with the 10.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
How about cutting the 1 into the 2. Leave the qb on the bottom rail.

Making the 7 in the corner is dangerous.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member

Hi John, hate to disagree with you but the cue ball looks to be above the ball so two railing it may result in a kiss but I do agree with Freddy'S shot .try not to make corner ball, by rolling it softly to make sure you keep the corner ball out of play.

unoperro

Verified Member
How about 1railing the one to your side drawing cb between 2&10. Might make the 10 with cb or with the one.
Yes bad draw gets you into wrong side of the two,so dont miss!

8andout

Verified Member
how about crossing the one into the two. the cue should be natural to slide between the two and the ten and leave the cueball back up table. If the cueball clips the ten coming out, it might make it.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I think I'd cross the one ball as well, playing mostly cue ball to get the CB to go 2-rails to the head rail near the 7-ball.

Cloidius

Verified Member
triple them....

triple them....

My first instinct is to thin off the two, banking it just a couple of inches inbetween the ten and one, sending the cue ball delicately around two rails to the other side of the one, leaving the cue straight in line with the three live balls. If this shot is laying right, it would definetely force efren's hand

beatle

Verified Member
rods shot gives you the best chance of winning this game. it does have some sell out possibilities. but you have to play your best chance to win.

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
Hard to see just how the CB & 7 are laying, but if you can make the 7 and roll the CB about the second diamond on the side rail near the head string you may be able to block coming off the 1 to put the CB behind the 10. I would not try to move any ball closer to my pocket or lay the CB to where Efren might be able to clear more than one ball away from my side.--Smitty

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Hit it that hard and you're going to scratch. Let us know.

A TOI allowed the qb to go four rails without scratching. I was only 2 for 10 doing that with four other scratches and missing the 1 ball.

Two railing the 7 worked well and soft hitting the 1 into the 2 leaving the qb on the foot rail at one diamond. Overall this worked the best for me and was the safest choice. I also tried banking the 1 into the 2/10. None of them went well if hit poorly.