Beard’s Hard Covers set on go

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Well, I finally dotted all the i’s and crossed all the t’s, did all the minute little edits and additions, and straightened everything out with the printer/publisher. They told me they will be able to publish my hard cover books in 2 weeks, and I can put in orders at that time. The pre-pub people #’s 1 – 100 will be serviced first. Then I will service the 2nd pre pub element, #’s 101 to 150. There are still about 25 numbers available in the 101 to 150 category and I will number them as their orders come in. The pre-pub offer will be good up until the printer is ready to print the books (Sept 17th). The offer remains at $50 with no shipping charge, and includes a free Road Scholars DVD (retail$20 on Ebay), which I consider the companion DVD for the book. The pre pub offer is not available off of my website and can only be accessed by forum PM’s, or emails to me at bankingwiththebeard@comcast.net, which is also where you can make payment to PayPal to me thru my PayPal acct, which is the above email address. Todays date is Sept 3rd.

Beard

Attachments

• BookCoverPreview (600 x 372).jpg
    BookCoverPreview (600 x 372).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Since I have been collecting money for the hard cover since last November and now I am finally going to be able to provide the book, I would have thought that there would be a few people interested to know that their investment was finally going to come to fruition. ???:confused:

Anyway, the news was well received over at AZ forums.

Beard

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
Well, I finally dotted all the i’s and crossed all the t’s, did all the minute little edits and additions, and straightened everything out with the printer/publisher. They told me they will be able to publish my hard cover books in 2 weeks, and I can put in orders at that time. The pre-pub people #’s 1 – 100 will be serviced first. Then I will service the 2nd pre pub element, #’s 101 to 150. There are still about 25 numbers available in the 101 to 150 category and I will number them as their orders come in. The pre-pub offer will be good up until the printer is ready to print the books (Sept 17th). The offer remains at $50 with no shipping charge, and includes a free Road Scholars DVD (retail$20 on Ebay), which I consider the companion DVD for the book. The pre pub offer is not available off of my website and can only be accessed by forum PM’s, or emails to me at bankingwiththebeard@comcast.net, which is also where you can make payment to PayPal to me thru my PayPal acct, which is the above email address. Todays date is Sept 3rd.

Beard

Hey Beard,

Congratulations, good luck with the new book.

I sent you a pm for the purchase of the book.

Thanks, I also have your two other books

John

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Book

Book

Thanks for posting about your book.You sound like a stand-up guy.I'm going to Chris's Sept. 26-29 to play in a 3C'S B Tournament. Hotdogs and Pizza on me. Take Care The Book is a winner.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
My main....

My main....

....man,Freddie,just wanted to say you are kicking ass and taking names with your bad bookness and such.The hell with the hardcover for now,I got to get to Chi-town for some shuck and jiving and a nice dinner on me at your leisure.Lincoln Park OK?Maybe this fall while were still fairly young? Cheers,James...Nam 68-9

Jimmy B

Verified Member
....man,Freddie,just wanted to say you are kicking ass and taking names with your bad bookness and such.The hell with the hardcover for now,I got to get to Chi-town for some shuck and jiving and a nice dinner on me at your leisure.Lincoln Park OK?Maybe this fall while were still fairly young? Cheers,James...Nam 68-9

Why hell yes. I'm going to go order some books right now through pay pal, if I can get it done right. I was putting it off but now I am ready for the finished final product. I want the Full Monty from The Beard.

Call Him Freddy Flintstones, He Can Make Your Bed Rock

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois

Waiting on you James. Always had a soft spot for Nam guys.

Beard

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Ya,me.....

Ya,me.....

....too.Actually just before I went over my best friend at Benning,Rick was from Schiller Park???I think its called......anyway Rick was there in 66-67 with the First Cav and said,Bob whatever you do you got to send me some smoke,so of course I did and he would send me greenbacks, which we werent supposed to have.When I got hit in 69,I had in my little address book,3- 10 dollar bills.Of course the book disappeared as I went from the chopper to the rear and on to Cu Chi I think it was.Goddamed REMF's,I didnt care about the money but the names and address couldnt be remembered.Sometimes I think maybe it was for the best.I knew some real characters from around the country and probably wouldve ended up dead or on ice like alot of your contacts over the years with the craziness we had when we came back.Like I didnt meet enough on road anyway............everytime I pick up your book I remember another face from the past and a funny,cool,scary,interesting scene I had forgotten in the fog.Adieu,James

Last edited: