"BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" August 31st, 2013 @ Red Shoes Billiards (*$500 ADDED)

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
"BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" August 31st, 2013 @ Red Shoes Billiards (*$500 ADDED)

Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a "BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" on Saturday August 31st, 2013. This is a $50 entry fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), double elimination, one day (IRON MAN) event. For additional information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip. Illinois 60803 (tel.708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com). SIGN-UP: 12:00 PM (noon)

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
?

?

What time does this type of tournament end? If it starts about 1, a flight could be possible, no need for a hotel, just need to know what time to arrive in Chicago, and then what time to book my flight out...

B

PS just in case, no, you smart alecks, before you post I don't need to leave at 3 on Saturday...

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Tournaments are "funny" things (especially mine...LOL). From a time frame..."If" you make the semi-finals or the finals...Don't plan on being out of Red Shoes before 4:00 AM (or later). We run a one day ("IRON MAN" shoot til you die) format.

backplaying

Verified Member
Tournaments are "funny" things (especially mine...LOL). From a time frame..."If" you make the semi-finals or the finals...Don't plan on being out of Red Shoes before 4:00 AM (or later). We run a one day ("IRON MAN" shoot til you die) format.

I wish we had a bank tourney within 100 miles of here. I have never seen a bank tournament in Al.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
We need John Henderson back for this! I let him escape without forcing him to play me some short rack banks. That is probably the reason that he extended his match with the Ghost to 3 days so he had a good excuse not to play me and get robbed!

I will play saturday, however.

Beard

Worm

Verified Member
Saturday Bank

Saturday Bank

I'm coming for the beard, since I work there sunday morning I'm gonna make the finals and just stay the night.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
We need John Henderson back for this! I let him escape without forcing him to play me some short rack banks. That is probably the reason that he extended his match with the Ghost to 3 days so he had a good excuse not to play me and get robbed!

I will play saturday, however.

Beard

Get the $$ together for another one pocket session with Ghost and I will be back and play a set of short rack for $500 max.

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
results

results

1st Chris Gentile...2nd Eric Hincks...3rd Ike Runnels...4th Eric Wermes...5th-6th Kevin Hall & Earl Fowler...7th-8th Freddie (Beard) Bentivegna & Neal Jacobs