Streaming John and da Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Both of ours. Streaming capability, more action, and that is where more players are hanging.

I will visit Chris's too and see what they have going on the snooker table.

I will go off a little playing golf.

John, as Billy said...there is 0 snooker or golf action at Chris's..I haven't seen anyone gamble on that table in 10 years - just recreational Korean guys, etc. play on it...that said, you might like the fact that coincidentally, they for the first time in a coupla years, they just recovered the table this week....your only chance for getting a golf game would be that maybe you could talk one of the better 9ball players in the room into playing - I can steer you to that if you want.

- Ghost

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Both of ours. Streaming capability, more action, and that is where more players are hanging.

I will visit Chris's too and see what they have going on the snooker table.

I will go off a little playing golf.

If you want golf on a 6 x 12 snooker table, go to Detroit of Flint.

Shortstop

Verified Member
From
Chisqztown
Can`t wait!!

Can`t wait!!

I have known The Ghost for many years..He is a good friend & I have leaned much, from watching him play..I have met John,briefly in Las Vegas & at the Derby...He is a Class Act!....This will be first of,I hope many match-Ups between the BEST Of One Pocket.Org...This is an historic event,for this site!

Streaming LIVE at RED SHOES....Can`t Wait!!!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Saturday

Saturday

OK, we are going to play at 3:00 Saturday. That should give me time to recover from Friday night.

I have to watch that Chicago Mike, he got me drunk in Gulfport, Ms, then took me off. THEN, at the Derby, he stole my girlfriend. Who knows what he has planned this trip.

A very shady character.:eek:

*I will be available for bar hopping Sunday night and should have plenty of $$.:D

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
OK, we are going to play at 3:00 Saturday. That should give me time to recover from Friday night.

I have to watch that Chicago Mike, he got me drunk in Gulfport, Ms, then took me off. THEN, at the Derby, he stole my girlfriend. Who knows what he has planned this trip.

*I will be available for bar hopping Sunday night and should have plenty of $$.:D

John,

With your outlook and insight on events I don't know how anybody ever beats you...or do they???:).

If anyone wants to bet a C-Note on the Ghost I will take John. Not to pick between youse guys but only because so many have bet on the Ghost. I'm off the weekend so I'll sweat it out if I get down.

Dennis

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
ok, we are going to play at 3:00 saturday. That should give me time to recover from friday night.

I have to watch that chicago mike, he got me drunk in gulfport, ms, then took me off. Then, at the derby, he stole my girlfriend. Who knows what he has planned this trip.

*i will be available for bar hopping sunday night and should have plenty of $$ - if the ghost will give me a loan...:eek:
:d

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

*I will be available for bar hopping Sunday night and should have plenty of $$ - if the Ghost will give me a loan...:eek:

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
I'll take the Ghost for a C-Note

I'll take the Ghost for a C-Note

John,

With your outlook and insight on events I don't know how anybody ever beats you...or do they???:).

If anyone wants to bet a C-Note on the Ghost I will take John. Not to pick between youse guys but only because so many have bet on the Ghost. I'm off the weekend so I'll sweat it out if I get down.

Dennis

Dennis,
I will take the Ghost for a C-Note.

You obviously read the title of this thread wrong.
It says:

DA GHOST STRUMMING JOHN!!!!

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Dennis,
I will take the Ghost for a C-Note.

You obviously read the title of this thread wrong.
It says:

DA GHOST STRUMMING JOHN!!!!

I'm on vacation this week so I'll get a chance to watch it, that's why I wanted a sweat bet. I'd rather not bet against either of them but so many were betting on the sneaky Ghost that I thought it only fair to take JH. I've got your $100 covered:).

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Great!!!

Great!!!

I'm on vacation this week so I'll get a chance to watch it, that's why I wanted a sweat bet. I'd rather not bet against either of them but so many were betting on the sneaky Ghost that I thought it only fair to take JH. I've got your $100 covered:).

I won't be able to watch it. Nothing against John. I've only met him once, but the Ghost knows him well and so do several other people I know and John is the epitome of a class act, stand up guy. That being said, the Ghost is my good friend and I believe he will win. Besides, it is Chicago and if I were to bet against my buddy, they might soon after find me in the trunk of a car at O'hare.
:eek::cool:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I won't be able to watch it. Nothing against John. I've only met him once, but the Ghost knows him well and so do several other people I know and John is the epitome of a class act, stand up guy. That being said, the Ghost is my good friend and I believe he will win. Besides, it is Chicago and if I were to bet against my buddy, they might soon after find me in the trunk of a car at O'hare.
:eek::cool:

Let's be clear on the bet and the game. They are racing to 10 for $3k. If for some reason(earthquake, cheap hooker strike, hurricane, mob war, power outage) neither player gets to 10 the bet is off. Is that O.K. with you? If they change the race in any way the bet is off.

Dennis

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Let's be clear on the bet and the game. They are racing to 10 for $3k. If for some reason(earthquake, cheap hooker strike, hurricane, mob war, power outage) neither player gets to 10 the bet is off. Is that O.K. with you? If they change the race in any way the bet is off.

Dennis

Side bets have it up to almost 4k so far, and will probably go higher - Johns bringing a saved up sackful of s.s. checks..:eek:..and also I think he just-might-could-have a coupla embedded partners..:heh..one from out there in the northwest, and one from out there in the southwest...;)

- Ghroasty

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Agreed

Agreed

Dennis

Sounds good to me.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Side bets have it up to almost 4k so far, and will probably go higher - Johns bringing a saved up sackful of s.s. checks..:eek:..and also I think he just-might-could-have a coupla embedded partners..:heh..one from out there in the northwest, and one from out there in the southwest...;)

- Ghroasty

Dear Mr. Tricky Ghost,

I don't have a clue in the world who "northwest" might be but I seriously doubt that "southwest" is accurate. John can handle a $3000 bet, I'm certain of it.

Dennis

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Dear Mr. Tricky Ghost,

I don't have a clue in the world who "northwest" might be but I seriously doubt that "southwest" is accurate. John can handle a $3000 bet, I'm certain of it.

Dennis

Dear Dennis the Menace....Of course I know that John can handle that, and more..that's not why I suggested the possibility of their being a corporation, a cabal, if you will..;)..it's because I figgered that dose other birds would want the chance to get some of the Ghost's cheese..:eek:...:heh

- Ghoasty

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Sad

Sad

I was trying my best to get to Chicago this weekend for this match... but alas I will be flying/working... However I have seen both play, respect/enjoy each of their games...albeit the Chicago squeeze versus the west coast/Ronnie Allen shooter... I will take Gentleman John for $100...for anyone who would like to sweat the bet... Not saying the ghost can't play, he beat the hell out of me the last time... But I like John's never quit attitude...

COL B

PS John when you win its a free night drinking Jack and Coke with me till all the bars close... I think we might have done this once...I can't remember...:eek: