Coming to Chicago...need action

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
If anyone is interested in playing a little one pocket in Chicago i'll list some games that I will play along with who and how I will play. I will be there on the 20th of August.

Gentile----take 10/7
Ike---------take 10/8
Sergio-----take 10/8
Carter-----take 9/8
B. Stroud--take 9/8
Piggy B.---even
John H.---give 10/8
Ghost-----give 10/8
Beard-----give 10/8
J.Gold----give 10/8
any stranger..even

I will play any game for $100 to $300 a game or possibly more ..if I get winner. (Chicago strategy)

I promise to play at least four hours, maybe longer if i'm winner (Chicago strategy)

Call for appointment if you're interested. number not listed, contact the Beard for number.:D

Hacker, i'll still take that 10/7

Dr. Bill

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
If anyone is interested in playing a little one pocket in Chicago i'll list some games that I will play along with who and how I will play. I will be there on the 20th of August.

Gentile----take 10/7
Ike---------take 10/8
Sergio-----take 10/8
Carter-----take 9/8
B. Stroud--take 9/8
Piggy B.---even
John H.---give 10/8
Ghost-----give 10/8
Beard-----give 10/8
J.Gold----give 10/8

any stranger..even

I will play any game for $100 to $300 a game or possibly more ..if I get winner. (Chicago strategy)

I promise to play at least four hours, maybe longer if i'm winner (Chicago strategy)

Call for appointment if you're interested. number not listed, contact the Beard for number.:D

Dr. Bill

Yikes, I couldn't get on the phone fast enough - so far I've got two "strangers" coming to town next week to play you...:eek:...:D...:heh

- Ghoast

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Yikes, I couldn't get on the phone fast enough - so far I've got two "strangers" coming to town next week to play you...:eek:...:D...:heh

- Ghoast

Why aren't you at Red Shoes hitting balls? Seems like you're spending more time online than at the pool room, word has it that John's been practicing countless hrs. preparing for a war.:eek: See you in Chicago...soon.

Dr. Bill

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois

Gentile----take 10/7
Ike---------take 10/8
Sergio-----take 10/8
Carter-----take 9/8
B. Stroud--take 9/8
Piggy B.---even
John H.---give 10/8
Ghost-----give 10/8
Beard-----give 10/8
J.Gold----give 10/8
any stranger..even

Dr. Bill

You are knocking my action offering me the same game as you are offering the Ghost and John H. I coulda got both of those birds to give me a couple balls!:frus

Beard

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
if anyone is interested in playing a little one pocket in chicago i'll list some games that i will play along with who and how i will play. I will be there on the 20th of august.

Gentile----take 10/7
ike---------take 10/8
sergio-----take 10/8
carter-----take 9/8
b. Stroud--take 9/8
piggy b.---even
john h.---give 10/8
ghost-----give 10/8
beard-----give 10/8
j.gold----give 10/8
any stranger..even
beard - banks-----take 8-7

i will play any game for $100 to $300 a game or possibly more ..if i get winner. (chicago strategy)

i promise to play at least four hours, maybe longer if i'm winner (chicago strategy)

call for appointment if you're interested. Number not listed, contact the beard for number.:d

hacker, i'll still take that 10/7

dr. Bill
. :eek:

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

Gentile----take 10/7
Ike---------take 10/8
Sergio-----take 10/8
Carter-----take 9/8
B. Stroud--take 9/8
Piggy B.---even
John H.---give 10/8
Ghost-----give 10/8
Beard-----give 10/8
J.Gold----give 10/8
any stranger..even

Dr. Bill

Thanks for giving me a line on these guys. I might play you 9/7 if I sneak by the Ghost.

How long does it take to learn the Chicago Strategy? I always play too long. I doubt I can learn it in one trip.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Why aren't you at Red Shoes hitting balls? Seems like you're spending more time online than at the pool room, word has it that John's been practicing countless hrs. preparing for a war.:eek: See you in Chicago...soon.

Dr. Bill

I'm like the Phoenix Fowl and Artie Bodendorfer - I don't need no stinkin' practice - I'm strictly a game-day player...:heh...

And besides, I'm not lucky enough to be retired like you and John, and have lots of free time..I'm still working 6 days a week..but luckily half of my work is done on the computer, so it's convenient for me to often log on to onepocket.org and spread good cheer...:)

- Ghost

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I'm like the Phoenix Fowl and Artie Bodendorfer - I don't need no stinkin' practice - I'm strictly a game-day player...:heh...

And besides, I'm not lucky enough to be retired like you and John, and have lots of free time..I'm still working 6 days a week..but luckily half of my work is done on the computer, so it's convenient for me to often log on to onepocket.org and spread good cheer...:heh

- Ghost

My schedule keeps me hopping but I will practice some tomorrow and hit some balls Friday at Red Shoes.

Tomorrow is tightwad Tuesday at Hard Times for the seniors. $2 per hour. I usually play some $30/$50 a game and the other guy gets the time.:D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Thanks for giving me a line on these guys. I might play you 9/7 if I sneak by the Ghost.

How long does it take to learn the Chicago Strategy? I always play too long. I doubt I can learn it in one trip.

Do you think Stroud is upset with me??:D:sorry

See you in Chicago.

Dr. Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

And besides, I'm not lucky enough to be retired like you and John, and have lots of free time..I'm still working 6 days a week..but luckily half of my work is done on the computer, so it's convenient for me to often log on to onepocket.org and spread good cheer...:heh

- Ghost

I like your style Ghost, you and John are an interesting match and I mean that in all sincerity. Your match has created action...good action, and I believe that it's going to be a fun time.

Dr. Bill

bstroud

Verified Member

See you in Chicago.

Dr. Bill

Billy,

I could never be upset with you. We go back too far.

Wish I could be in Chicago to play but we are redoing our kitchen and pool room.

Hope to make the DCC this year but the weather there is always SO bad.

Bill S.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

See you in Chicago.

Dr. Bill

If I beat the Ghost, I am going to play him even anyway.

If I lose, it is back to the drawing board. Better not lose, I like to go to Kolby's. The Jewish deli down the street is the nuts.