To red shoes

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
The Ghost and I have talked it over and would like to play our match at Red Shoes.

I will be flying in on the 23rd and we will play a race to ten on the 24/25th (if it takes that long).

I know you guys have streaming, so maybe we can get it streamed and our fellow onepocket.org people can watch a couple old dogs fight it out.

This match is the start of the 2013 Henderson Parlay System. If I win, Bill Stroud is next in Phoenix, and If I should get by him, who knows where I go next.

If lose, I will shut my mouth and go home. Well, go home anyway.

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The Ghost and I have talked it over and would like to play our match at Red Shoes.

I will be flying in on the 23rd and we will play a race to ten on the 24/25th (if it takes that long).

I know you guys have streaming, so maybe we can get it streamed and our fellow onepocket.org people can watch a couple old dogs fight it out.

This match is the start of the 2013 Henderson Parlay System. If I win, Bill Stroud is next in Phoenix, and If I should get by him, who knows where I go next.

If lose, I will shut my mouth and go home.

It'll definitely last to the 25th, cuz I'm planning to stall a little so's I don't loose you as a customer...:eek:...:D...:heh

- Ghosty

chicagomike

Verified Member
Alas!!! Great choice in venues....looking foward to it. We will prepare the welcome wagon:)

chicagomike

Verified Member
Hey Mike...don't be trying to cozy up to/steal my easy action...:eek:...:heh

- Ghost

Ha...good one Ghosty. Just trying show our visitor a little Chi-town hospitality;)

...and the ride offer goes for you too Ghosty. No exuses for this not going down:frus

Can we come up with a classic battle name for this event??

onepockethacker

Verified Member
This match is finally taking place.. GREAT.. with these 2 players locking horns this match will definitely be the match of the week... THE REAL WEAK :lol:p:D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
This match is finally taking place.. GREAT.. with these 2 players locking horns this match will definitely be the match of the week... THE REAL WEAK :lol:p:D

If you have any 70+ year old one pocket players down there that gamble, I could include Florida in the Henderson Parlay Tour.

Of course I would have to get by Ghosty and Bill Stroud first. If I blow to either of them, I have to start saving the S/S checks up all over again.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
John... gimme a ring if you need a pickup from the airport. 630-333-7103[/QUOTE.

Thanks Mike, but I rented a car to also do a little sightseeing and check a couple pizza joints out.

I figure I will have plenty of $$.:lol

You will have to try Beggars pizza as it is close to Red Shoes. It is a different -- but very good -- pizza experience. One other place close to the Shoe is Vito and Nicks and Fox's pizza is edible also. The really great places are on the North Side.

Beard

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Ha...good one Ghosty. Just trying show our visitor a little Chi-town hospitality;)

...and the ride offer goes for you too Ghosty. No exuses for this not going down:frus

ha. "chi-town hospitality" :D. lol.
isn't that what they call an oxymoron?

i thought about coming up there to sweat you two legends slug it out, but the transmission went out of my truck and "poof" goodbye gambling/travel/fun stash (and then some...).

i still like my man - the ghost. got the barber for $50 and might take on a few more....if you geezers :eek: are willing to air:

-whats the game?
-what kind of balls?
-what kind of cue ball?
-what kind of table/pockets?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi

Mike, how about "The Showdown in Chi-town"? Not much rhymes with "Red Shoes"...:D

Doc

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
i thought about coming up there to sweat you two legends slug it out, but the transmission went out of my truck and "poof" goodbye gambling/travel/fun stash (and then some...).

C'mon now man, that's a piss-poor excuse..:rolleyes:..drive one of your other damn cars up here..you've been saying since last winter that you wouldn't miss this match...:cool:...or maybe Col. Bille can pick you up in his new Jag. - he's got to pass by your house on his way drivin' up here...:)

i still like my man - the ghost. got the barber for $50 and might take on a few more....if you geezers :eek: are willing to air:

-whats the game?
-what kind of balls?
-what kind of cue ball?
-what kind of table/pockets?

Race to 10

Don't know or care

Don't know or care

Gold Crown 1 - 4-1/8" pockets

- Ghost

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Race to 10

Don't know or care

Don't know or care

Gold Crown 1 - 4-1/8" pockets

- Ghost

It's going to be epic. We need to create more excitement about it. I would like a very small bet for $100 with somebody. It would have to go like this. Whoever calls me can take their pick. The loser has to send in the hondo to Boss Man Booth for the next sponsored event, however the winner will get the credit for the money and get the allowed votes for that amount. Obviously neither party will profit any money but it will help the next event. And finally, it has to be someone who has been posting on here that we know. Not some sketchy mullfukr we don't know. I don't want some shady fuk like sc5 from AZ coming in here to start making bets. I'm pulling for both of them. Like Mike Massey use to say before a match when he shook hands-"Good Luck And Play Good"

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
It's going to be epic. We need to create more excitement about it. I would like a very small bet for $100 with somebody. It would have to go like this. Whoever calls me can take their pick. The loser has to send in the hondo to Boss Man Booth for the next sponsored event, however the winner will get the credit for the money and get the allowed votes for that amount. Obviously neither party will profit any money but it will help the next event. And finally, it has to be someone who has been posting on here that we know. Not some sketchy mullfukr we don't know. I don't want some shady fuk like sc5 from AZ coming in here to start making bets. I'm pulling for both of them. Like Mike Massey use to say before a match when he shook hands-"Good Luck And Play Good"

you got action chump :eek::D.
i'll take the ghost for a cecil - proceeds to the site.
:)