2013 us open one pocket -- tournament

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
(in alphabetical order...) good luck and will be following your progress. hope to catch some of you guys on a stream...

Lou Figueroa
Bernie Pettipiece
Bill Stroud
Tom Wirth

take it to em fellas....

Last edited:

tylerdurden

Verified Member
(in alphabetical order...) good luck and will be following your progress. hope to catch some of you guys on a stream...

Lou Figueroa
Bernie Pettipiece
Bill Stroud
Tom With
take it to em fellas....

Who is Tom With? Since you are a fan, I wish him luck buddy :D:heh

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
bill stroud plays chris bartram on the streaming table at 1 pm vegas time
its shane/jeremy jones at 10 am

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I attended the players meeting last night and maybe Lou should have too. They do have something new to offer. No concessions. The player conceding a game must forfeit one of his own games. Harsh.

That being said in watching the first game of SVB and JJ. JJ screwed up and scratch with SVB needing three. He made the first and had easy pos on the other two. JJ raked the balls in and nobody said a word. So who knows.

Tom

PS. I don't know who this guy is who I play either but does it really matter?

Next round. If I win this one... Strickland or Bernie P. now that should be fun!

piggybank04

Verified Member
im picking the top 4 here, i'll say bustamante--justin hall--parica--brandon shuff

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
im picking the top 4 here, i'll say bustamante--justin hall--parica--brandon shuff

How many times does SVB have to win before you guys get it? :D

I like Shuff but he has not been playing that well lately and Jose has lost a step or two.

I like SVB, Appleton, Busty and the new guy, Carlo. Orcullo might sneak in there on his ability alone, but he has been playing plenty of one pocket and it seems, while he does play well, his head is not shaped right to beat the top guys.

I will be there to sweat it Friday and will be in Chicago August 24/25 to play the Ghost.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

I like Shuff but he has not been playing that well lately and Jose has lost a step or two.

I like SVB, Appleton, Busty and the new guy, Carlo. Orcullo might sneak in there on his ability alone, but he has been playing plenty of one pocket and it seems, while he does play well, his head is not shaped right to beat the top guys.

I will be there to sweat it Friday and will be in Chicago August 24/25 to play the Ghost.

i dont know how you can go against svb either...i like deuel on my short list also.... deuel vs hall ought to be a good one. i envy you guys that are there... stroud has himself in a dogfight with bartram....i ran up the block to buy some lottery tickets for this evening and not much had changed when i got back. :)

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California

Johnny, lets meet up for dinner on Friday. My cell is 909-996-6366. I will arrive about 2 PM.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
vegas

vegas

John,
Arrive a 9 pm, buying a car, with wife... wouldn't mind catching up for a couple of minutes then I'm off to flagstaff...

94 XJS V12, 150mph convertible... 1800 miles... jeez I'm getting to old to do this type of stuff...

B

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John,
Arrive a 9 pm, buying a car, with wife... wouldn't mind catching up for a couple of minutes then I'm off to flagstaff...

94 XJS V12, 150mph convertible... 1800 miles... jeez I'm getting to old to do this type of stuff...

B

Not as much fun as jumping out of a plane, but still "invigorating".

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John,

B

I will be around the tournament room.