a funny comment

piggybank04

Verified Member
i was gambling with some guy the other day and wasnt playing my usual game, and some guy came up and said "what are you guys playing,one pocket?" i said he's playing(my opponent), im just watching, and the guy started laughing --it was great because i just couldnt get my head or my body right and at that point we were 7-7 and the comedy was just what i needed to kick it into gear--i won the last 4 and he quit, good to win, but still disgusted.....and no im not piggy from chi lol

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
i was gambling with some guy the other day and wasnt playing my usual game, and some guy came up and said "what are you guys playing,one pocket?" i said he's playing(my opponent), im just watching, and the guy started laughing --it was great because i just couldnt get my head or my body right and at that point we were 7-7 and the comedy was just what i needed to kick it into gear--i won the last 4 and he quit, good to win, but still disgusted.....and no im not piggy from chi lol

A sense of humor serves us well, particularly when gambling. Here are a few pics of Jersey Red playing in the only AccuStats DVD of him. Win or lose, mess up or get a shot, do something right or do something dumb, he had the same smile everytime. Here are a few:

jred1.jpg

jred2.jpg

jred3.jpg

jred4.jpg

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Almost positive those pics are from Grady's One Pocket Legends tourn in Philly in the 90s.

Beard

I played Red twice in that tournament. Once in the 32 player "mini" that was won by Mike Sigel.

beatle

Verified Member
i knew him more than 4 decades ago. he got lots of action he shouldnt have because he was entertaining and fun to play.