A Gentle Suggestion … Listen Up You Jaspers!

JAM

Verified Member
It's completely and totally absurd what he's getting away with but apparently he's got "top cover" over there from the powers that be. (I've gotten several PMs with people kevetching about what he's allowed to get away with and a couple of folks have sent me a link to a video of him playing recently in which he repeatedly fails to get out with BIH on a bar table.)

But, it's all working out. He's gotten himself so wrapped around the axle lately, promoting himself ad nauseum and picking fights with everyone to include Mark and Justin, that he's doing more damage to himself now than what someone else might do. (Also, having John Barton in your corner constantly rooting for you isn't exactly the kind of ringing endorsement anybody in their right mind would want.) So, it was actually kinda nice this morning to just sit back and read the self-inflicted carnage from last night and early today :)

Lou Figueroa

I have actually received two or three PMs and/or e-mails from instructional pool peeps who asked me if I knew C.J. Apparently, unbeknownst to me, they are up in arms about his TOI strategy and vehemently disagree with it.

I don't know much about it, so I can't comment on the TOI or other instructional matters.

Though I understand why some folks are upset at his presence on AzBilliards being a bit much, I don't think it calls for people to gang up on him or tag-team on the threads. Since I'm mostly aware of who's who on AzBilliards, aside from the newly formed identities of banned members posting, it is kind of sickening to read each potshot from the testicle danglers targeting C.J. People are getting banned daily, these newly formed member identities. The pack mentality of a gang on AzBilliards is brutal. I had the entire town of Houston after me at one time. There must have been 40 or 50 newly formed identities in one day after one of their own was banned for engaging in a back-and-forth with me and then uttered the C-word. I never asked for the banning, but when it happened, I was the blame for it. "Houston, we gotta problem," and it was me. :eek:

I know this may be hard for a man to accept, but women are treated differently in the pool world. There is a strong discrimination against females, and it's happening on forums, as well. It's like if you're a female, you have no right to directly address a male on a thread, and if you do, you will be scrutinized and ridiculed.

Is there any difference in the advertising on the forum that TAR does or the other livestreamers, the case makers, the custom cue guys, and C.J.? I'm trying to separate them and figure out if there is a difference. I'm not sure. What say you?

Regardless, AzBilliards, as I know you know, ain't RSB. People deserve a certain modicum of respect, whether you're a retired pool player, a legend, a social shooter, a pro player, a league member, or a railbird like me. :)

Last edited:

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Finally!!

Finally!!

Nobody here would admit it but they don't want you to talk.
Thanks Dennis for finally saying what most of the forum is thinking. But unfortunately I think the ego is too big and we are in for more of her stupid F@#&*%$ posts that have nothing to do with one pocket.

JAM

Verified Member
Nobody here would admit it but they don't want you to talk.
Thanks Dennis for finally saying what most of the forum is thinking. But unfortunately I think the ego is too big and we are in for more of her stupid F@#&*%$ posts that have nothing to do with one pocket.

I'm not sure that what you feel about her posts is representative of all members of this forum. I enjoy reading her posts. :)

Everybody has different likes and dislikes in this world, as I'm sure we all know. :p

Music is a good example. I grew up on Motown, moved on to rock music during the Woodstock era, and today consider myself a bluegrass enthusiast. :lol

I love all three genres of music, though.

I just discovered this cool video of "I'll Be There" by The Spinners. Somebody likened it to loving pool, which I thought was genius ---> [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCRwuEakkdo"]HERE[/ame]

There may be some members here who can't stand this kind of music. Me, I danced to this song quite often. I used to be good dancer. People would meet up at my house on weekends, and we'd practice routines and then go out to the church/school dances and cut up a rug. People would stop dancing to watch our routines, surrounding us. We were that good! :cool:

lfigueroa

Verified Member
In general though, would you say the marketing and selling of his product is going well? I bet so; I really have no idea though is the truth. They say there is no bad publicity though. It is quite effective dollar wise.... your advertising dollars are spent only with his time on that forum, he gets TONS of exposure, and it is all free essentially. Even assuming the system is a total pile of crap (which i personally am inclined to think, even though I haven't read up on it lol), marketing buzz like that would prove fruitful no doubt. I don't know... without getting too negative, I started that "who is making a living in one pocket thread", and the answer seems to be nobody. Now there is a guy who may be making a bundle from a John Barton backed system. It kinda makes me want to throw up, but such is life. I am actually happy in that it is good to see somebody make some income from pool.

I went over there, I could not read two posts of that stuff. Really. I did watch a TOI video he has up on youtube though. The only reference I like to bring up here is when Schmidt beat him 10 ahead 9 ball in 39 minutes. lol.

I have no idea how his sales are going. But he's undoubtedly lost a few that he would of made if he'd been less aggressive and confrontational. Hell, I might have even bought one out of curiosity.

So yes, he's gotten a ton of publicity by taking over the forum, but at what cost to his reputation and good standing?

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I have actually received two or three PMs and/or e-mails from instructional pool peeps who asked me if I knew C.J. Apparently, unbeknownst to me, they are up in arms about his TOI strategy and vehemently disagree with it.

I don't know much about it, so I can't comment on the TOI or other instructional matters.

Though I understand why some folks are upset at his presence on AzBilliards being a bit much, I don't think it calls for people to gang up on him or tag-team on the threads. Since I'm mostly aware of who's who on AzBilliards, aside from the newly formed identities of banned members posting, it is kind of sickening to read each potshot from the testicle danglers targeting C.J. People are getting banned daily, these newly formed member identities. The pack mentality of a gang on AzBilliards is brutal. I had the entire town of Houston after me at one time. There must have been 40 or 50 newly formed identities in one day after one of their own was banned for engaging in a back-and-forth with me and then uttered the C-word. I never asked for the banning, but when it happened, I was the blame for it. "Houston, we gotta problem," and it was me. :eek:

I know this may be hard for a man to accept, but women are treated differently in the pool world. There is a strong discrimination against females, and it's happening on forums, as well. It's like if you're a female, you have no right to directly address a male on a thread, and if you do, you will be scrutinized and ridiculed.

Is there any difference in the advertising on the forum that TAR does or the other livestreamers, the case makers, the custom cue guys, and C.J.? I'm trying to separate them and figure out if there is a difference. I'm not sure. What say you?

Regardless, AzBilliards, as I know you know, ain't RSB. People deserve a certain modicum of respect, whether you're a retired pool player, a legend, a social shooter, a pro player, a league member, or a railbird like me. :)

Over the years, going back to RSB, I have seen you raise this accusation of “tag teaming” several times and find it without merit. People with the same opinion will voice it on multiple sides of an issue. And though it may *appear* that there is coordination there is not. Personally, except in one case of an individual repeatedly creating aliases, I have never been privy to any PMs, emails, phone calls, or texts that attempt to coordinate a team effort on a pool forum. IOW, people, independent of one another, voice their approval or disapproval on any given topic and sometimes that opinion is one we may not like. That is all it is. I believe any perception of a team approach is nothing more than rationalization.

In the case of new identities what I see is that people, many who may otherwise be members in good standing of a forum, want to speak their mind but are afraid to out of fear of being banned. On some boards the moderation is not even handed, to the point of bias, and the only way people can express themselves is to create a new identity for a mobile device at a coffee shop or by using IP masking.

I also strongly disagree with your sentiment about how women are treated on pool forums. No doubt there are many things not to like, what with the adolescent propensity for using photos of an exposed female body as an avatar and the occasional sexist comment. But that, to me, is more a reflection of out culture at large, than a built-in pool player bias. I see women like Becky, Fran, and back-in-the day, Laura, post and receive as much respect as any man. Where I do see a problem is when a poster, male or female, posts with a tone of authority that people perceive them to not be entitled to, either from lack of experience and/or lack of accomplishment. Faulty logic is also an occasional problem. You can see this on AZ when duckie posts and how he is constantly harangued. It has nothing to do with gender.

As to advertising -- there is nothing wrong with advertising on a pool forum. It happens everyday in many, many posts. What is wrong is when the advertising on one topic (and usually from one source) pollutes an entire forum. And that is what is going on.

I do agree that everyone deserves resect. That is until that time that they fail to show it to others. And that is also a problem when an individual, pro or otherwise, comes onto a group and insults and mocks long time, well respected members of the forum because they don’t buy into his theories and/or because they object to what is tantamount to a spam campaign. No one bothers other pros like Bartram or Brumback (who also sells DVDs) because they conduct themselves with dignity -- not only in how they express themselves but how the treat members of the forum at large. Big difference.

Lou Figueroa

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Lou,

It's allot to process. I saw it coming, way before it started. CJ got sooooooooo jacked up, excited, enthralled in the Mosconi Cup, his days of forming the PCA in 1996/April 16th were emotionally rebooted. The current state of affairs will evolve in time. Pool addictions created from playing at a High level, are no different than a Very religious person trying to push their principles upon you. We push back instinctually till we find reason to listen and follow. Here tho on Forums, your in a bar room with all its character, dysfunction....and since most places don't want or pursue their business, they end up here in the pool room thread in a herd. Such is life.

JAM

Verified Member
Over the years, going back to RSB, I have seen you raise this accusation of “tag teaming” several times and find it without merit. People with the same opinion will voice it on multiple sides of an issue. And though it may *appear* that there is coordination there is not. Personally, except in one case of an individual repeatedly creating aliases, I have never been privy to any PMs, emails, phone calls, or texts that attempt to coordinate a team effort on a pool forum. IOW, people, independent of one another, voice their approval or disapproval on any given topic and sometimes that opinion is one we may not like. That is all it is. I believe any perception of a team approach is nothing more than rationalization.

In the case of new identities what I see is that people, many who may otherwise be members in good standing of a forum, want to speak their mind but are afraid to out of fear of being banned. On some boards the moderation is not even handed, to the point of bias, and the only way people can express themselves is to create a new identity for a mobile device at a coffee shop or by using IP masking.

I also strongly disagree with your sentiment about how women are treated on pool forums. No doubt there are many things not to like, what with the adolescent propensity for using photos of an exposed female body as an avatar and the occasional sexist comment. But that, to me, is more a reflection of out culture at large, than a built-in pool player bias. I see women like Becky, Fran, and back-in-the day, Laura, post and receive as much respect as any man. Where I do see a problem is when a poster, male or female, posts with a tone of authority that people perceive them to not be entitled to, either from lack of experience and/or lack of accomplishment. You can see this on AZ when duckie posts and how he is constantly harangued. It has nothing to do with gender.

As to advertising -- there is nothing wrong with advertising on a pool forum. It happens everyday in many, many posts. What is wrong is when the advertising on one topic (and usually from one source) pollutes an entire forum. And that is what is going on.

I do agree that everyone deserves resect. That is until that time that they fail to show it to others. And that is also a problem. When an individual, pro or otherwise, comes onto a group and insults and mocks long time, well respected members of the forum because they don’t buy into his theories and/or because they object to what is tantamount to a spam campaign. No one bothers other pros like Batram or Brumback (who also sells DVDs) because they conduct themselves with dignity -- not only in how they express themselves but how the treat members of the forum at large. Big difference.

Lou Figueroa

I agree with some of your points, but, as you might guess, I don't agree with all of them. :D

When I refer to "tag teaming," I am referring to friends, good friends, taking turns posting directly to one individual who they disagree with. I see this quite often. It is not like random people are posting differences of opinion. These are good friends who sometimes not only take turns posting, but they will go out of their way to create a new identity. I actually did discover somebody doing this one time on AzBilliards. I won't say who it is, but I did send him a PM to let him know I knew it was him. I think he was embarrassed. I never outted him. :lol

I can't see creating a new identity to post your thoughts because you might get banned if you use your known identity. That is ridiculous. Talk about hiding behind the safety of your computer. That's no different than the proverbial troll. If I have something to say to somebody, I'll say it using in my identity.

Women are treated like crap on forums. I would recite some examples, but I don't want to engage in a debate about them. If a woman has a strong opinion about something and they express it, some men -- not all -- shoot 'em down like clay disks on a skeet-shooting range. But how would you know what it feels like, Lou, since you are a man? It is not restricted to pool forums, either. It happens in pool rooms, even today.

Everybody has a different personality in life. Some have strong personalities, and it reflects in their posts. Others are more laid back and don't like to rock the boat. When the threads get hot, they usually refrain from participation.

I'm sure you are aware, Lou, that most champions -- and this goes with any sport or endeavor -- have huge egos and a lot of self-confidence. Without it, they would never achieve their speed. It is not restricted to pool player champions, though. In the pool industry, there is a lot of ego clashes, and it may be one reason why pool can't get its tire out of the mud.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I agree with some of your points, but, as you might guess, I don't agree with all of them. :D

When I refer to "tag teaming," I am referring to friends, good friends, taking turns posting directly to one individual who they disagree with. I see this quite often. It is not like random people are posting differences of opinions. These are good friends who sometimes not only take turns posting, but they will go out of their way to create a new identity. I actually did discover somebody doing this one time on AzBilliards. I won't say who it is, but I did send him a PM to let him know I knew it was him. I think he was embarrassed. I never outted him. :lol

I can't see creating a new identity to post your thoughts because you might get banned if you use your known identity. That is ridiculous. Talk about hiding behind the safety of your computer. That's no different than the proverbial troll. If I have something to say to somebody, I'll say it using in my identity.

Women are treated like crap on forums. I would recite some examples, but I don't want to engage in a debate about them. If a woman has a strong opinion about something and they express it, some men -- not all -- shoot 'em down like clay disks on a skeet-shooting range. But how would you know what it feels like, Lou, since you are a man? It is not restricted to pool forums, either. It happens in pool rooms, even today.

Everybody has a different personality in life. Some have strong personalities, and it reflects in their posts. Others are more laid back and don't like to rock the boat. When the threads get hot, they usually refrain from participation.

I'm sure you are aware, Lou, that most champions -- and this goes with any sport or endeavor -- have huge egos and a lot of self-confidence. Without it, they would never achieve their speed. It is not restricted to pool player champions, though. In the pool industry, there is a lot of ego clashes, and it may be one reason why pool can't get its tire out of the mud.

Since I raised two daughters, I am Extremely aware of TV and the Cleavage/bootie pics etc. that were portrayed on the screen during my girls Early years....it effects women and us all IN A DEMEANING MANOR, not realizing its happening. That in itself skews life thinking for many.

Egos are often formed by monkey see/parental/peer group, and they are in place by sixteen??? or somewhere in youth. The keyboard brings it out....like a bridge handonCloth.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Lou,

It's allot to process. I saw it coming, way before it started. CJ got sooooooooo jacked up, excited, enthralled in the Mosconi Cup, his days of forming the PCA in 1996/April 16th were emotionally rebooted. The current state of affairs will evolve in time. Pool addictions created from playing at a High level, are no different than a Very religious person trying to push their principles upon you. We push back instinctually till we find reason to listen and follow. Here tho on Forums, your in a bar room with all its character, dysfunction....and since most places don't want or pursue their business, they end up here in the pool room thread in a herd. Such is life.

I pretty much agree, Bill. At the DCC some of us were talking about some of the recent stuff going on on the forums and one guy said, "I never thought I'd say this, but thank God we didn't win the MC, because then he'd be even more insufferable."

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member

When I refer to "tag teaming," I am referring to friends, good friends, taking turns posting directly to one individual who they disagree with. I see this quite often. It is not like random people are posting differences of opinion. These are good friends who sometimes not only take turns posting, but they will go out of their way to create a new identity. I actually did discover somebody doing this one time on AzBilliards. I won't say who it is, but I did send him a PM to let him know I knew it was him. I think he was embarrassed. I never outted him. :lol

People that are friends often share the same points of view, so what you’re describing is going to happen on a pool forum, at a party, or the dinner table. No biggie. -- it’s the way people interact. They take turns voicing their opinions, so sometimes we hear/see a series of those we don't care for or agree with.

And yes, you’re right: people should not hide behind the safety of their computer, but if the moderation is unfair, it’s about the only alternative left. Here, Steve lets us pretty much speak our minds. But I have been on some forums where people can’t do that because the moderator constantly huffs and puffs down the aisles like a nun with a ruler she’s slapping into her palm. And if you're not one of Sister Mary Nutcracker's favorites, you are a dead duck (sorry, Dick).

I still disagree with your point on women on the forums. Men are treated just as bad, with guys calling each other dick, asshole, douche bag, and more. No, I’m not a woman, but in 40 years of playing pool everywhere, one thing I have learned is that pool players are a pretty egalitarian lot. I’ve played pool with men and women of all colors, ages and skill levels. Police officers, firemen, doctors, judges, blue collar workers, waitresses, street corner pharmacists, hit men, working girls, and on and on. I have played in predominantly black pool halls, walking past guys I would not like to meet in an alley, but who respectfully nod my way when I pass because of what I can do on a pool table. Pool players don’t care who you are -- they care about pool and what you can do on a pool table. Having said that, one thing pool players are good at is: get out of line and -- man or woman -- they’re going to call you on it. What you are claiming is something that only happens to women on pool forums happens to men too, you’re just not seeing it. Maybe because you're not a man :)

We all have egos. I have one, as do you. But for some reason, some folks can’t seem to understand that. So they come crashing into the party like a bull into a china shop. It’s like some big shot coming into a group of friends that have been hanging around together for years and starts loud mouth bragging about themselves, attempting to be the center of attention. Thats not having an ego, thats being a lout.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
People that are friends often share the same points of view, so what you’re describing is going to happen on a pool forum, at a party, or the dinner table. No biggie. -- it’s the way people interact. They take turns voicing their opinions, so sometimes we hear/see a series of those we don't care for or agree with.

And yes, you’re right: people should not hide behind the safety of their computer, but if the moderation is unfair, it’s about the only alternative left. Here, Steve lets us pretty much speak our minds. But I have been on some forums where people can’t do that because the moderator constantly huffs and puffs down the aisles like a nun with a ruler she’s slapping into her palm. And if you're not one of Sister Mary Nutcracker's favorites, you are a dead duck (sorry, Dick).

I still disagree with your point on women on the forums. Men are treated just as bad, with guys calling each other dick, asshole, douche bag, and more. No, I’m not a woman, but in 40 years of playing pool everywhere, one thing I have learned is that pool players are a pretty egalitarian lot. I’ve played pool with men and women of all colors, ages and skill levels. Police officers, firemen, doctors, judges, blue collar workers, waitresses, street corner pharmacists, hit men, working girls, and on and on. I have played in predominantly black pool halls, walking past guys I would not like to meet in an alley, but who respectfully nod my way when I pass because of what I can do on a pool table. Pool players don’t care who you are -- they care about pool and what you can do on a pool table. Having said that, one thing pool players are good at is: get out of line and -- man or woman -- they’re going to call you on it. What you are claiming is something that only happens to women on pool forums happens to men too, you’re just not seeing it. Maybe because you're not a man :)

We all have egos. I have one, as do you. But for some reason, some folks can’t seem to understand that. So they come crashing into the party like a bull into a china shop. It’s like some big shot coming into a group of friends that have been hanging around together for years and starts loud mouth bragging about themselves, attempting to be the center of attention. Thats not having an ego, thats being a lout.

Lou Figueroa

Yesterday, hittin' em, a guy moseyed up around the old man snooker game....someone thru out ''waddayaBeenUpToo''....he said he was gonna retire and only had 18mths left to get it in place?

WOW..............went back to runnin' out.

JAM

Verified Member

We all have egos. I have one, as do you. But for some reason, some folks can’t seem to understand that. So they come crashing into the party like a bull into a china shop. It’s like some big shot coming into a group of friends that have been hanging around together for years and start loud mouth bragging about themselves, attempting to be the center of attention. Thats not having an ego, thats being a lout.

Lou Figueroa

I never noticed your curly quotes before. You write elsewhere and do a copy-and-paste. :D

Some players have bold personalities, like Jimmy Mataya, as an example, and then you have other players who are quite unassuming-type personalities, like Nick Varner. C.J. is a bold personality. Keith is a bold personality. Chris Bartram is a mild personality. Of course, how they are in real life will be evident in their posting styles. Actually, C.J. is a slow player, not flamboyant, and quite deliberate in his shot-making.

I think C.J. has been out of the pool limelight for a spell and is happy to be back, which may be why he is posting quite often. It doesn't bother me that he has strong convictions in his writings. I don't have to agree with them, but I admire his ambitious nature. When he shoots for something, he gets it. He's not all talk and no action. He's the real deal.

But this thread isn't about C.J., AzBilliards, or any of the other problems that plague pool forums. I resent the posts written about me when they refer to my femininity. As Jean Balukas said, "Beat me with skill, not luck." Well, I say reply to me on a pool forum as an equal, not as a female. :)

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I never noticed your curly quotes before. You write elsewhere and do a copy-and-paste. :D

Some players have bold personalities, like Jimmy Mataya, as an example, and then you have other players who are quite unassuming-type personalities, like Nick Varner. C.J. is a bold personality. Keith is a bold personality. Chris Bartram is a mild personality. Of course, how they are in real life will be evident in their posting styles. Actually, C.J. is a slow player, not flamboyant, and quite deliberate in his shot-making.

I think C.J. has been out of the pool limelight for a spell and is happy to be back, which may be why he is posting quite often. It doesn't bother me that he has strong convictions in his writings. I don't have to agree with them, but I admire his ambitious nature. When he shoots for something, he gets it. He's not all talk and no action. He's the real deal.

But this thread isn't about C.J., AzBilliards, or any of the other problems that plague pool forums. I resent the posts written about me when they refer to my femininity. As Jean Balukas said, "Beat me with skill, not luck." Well, I say reply to me on a pool forum as an equal, not as a female. :)

I have a bit of dyslexia and writing in the little box gives me trouble. So if I'm going to write anything more than a paragraph or three I will usually write it up in a WP program :)

Lou Figueroa

CJ Wiley

it's a "surprise"

it's a "surprise"

I hear you there Big Lou. I noticed CJ has just joined this site as well. So we will stay tuned. Check your local listings. And batten down the hatches.

Don't warn em....it's a "surprise". ;)

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois

Welcome aboard CJ. We never played or crossed paths, but I heard a lot about you. Everyone I talked to said you were a fine player. The only thing I might have against you is your initials, C.J. Which is short for C.... J....., its a private joke. Nothing to do with you, but they are the same as that guy that did all that knocking of you on the other forum. He is subject to throw tantrums if another player gets too much attention. He claims everybody else is starving for attention in the pool world, yet he has been posting on pool forums 10-12 times a day for the last six years. Whats up wit dat?

Anyway, watch out for him, you play way too good and are much too outgoing for him.

Beard

If you want to test my theory, go ahead and talk about pool science and then watch what he does.

tylerdurden

Verified Member

Welcome CJ.

I watched you play at the Bicycle Club years back, maybe 92 or thereabouts? And at the LA Open the year before. It was a pleasure watching you play in the flesh.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
I hear you there Big Lou. I noticed CJ has just joined this site as well. So we will stay tuned. Check your local listings. And batten down the hatches.

Damn Jimmy, you are like the Sherlock Holmes of Onepocket.org

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Damn Jimmy, you are like the Sherlock Holmes of Onepocket.org

Oh ****. That sounds too much like a pool detective. Rather be a pedo I think. I'm just kidding. When you first click the message board button and look to see which forum you want to enter, it tells who is the latest member. CJ's name was there for a couple of days and I saw it. I noticed a while back that it also tells who has a birthday on that day. Anyway who could run out racks like shredded confetti and make it look so effortless?? CJ Wiley. That's who...

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Welcome aboard CJ. We never played or crossed paths, but I heard a lot about you. Everyone I talked to said you were a fine player. The only thing I might have against you is your initials, C.J. Which is short for C.... J....., its a private joke. Nothing to do with you, but they are the same as that guy that did all that knocking of you on the other forum. He is subject to throw tantrums if another player gets too much attention. He claims everybody else is starving for attention in the pool world, yet he has been posting on pool forums 10-12 times a day for the last six years. Whats up wit dat?

Anyway, watch out for him, you play way too good and are much too outgoing for him.

Beard

If you want to test my theory, go ahead and talk about pool science and then watch what he does.

Mr. Wiley, You caught 2 big breaks here...(#1) The Beard does not know YOU..(So you MAY not be on his world famous "Beat List") And your timing was such, that you may be able to make inroads, here on 1P.org...However, I must warn you..It is an entirely different demographic than AZB...Except there are 4-5 guys from Chicago, and one from Detroit, who are in their 60's-70's, but ACT MUCH LIKE the APA 3 "Tweener's" over on AZB...(only MUCH thinner skinned) :sorry:..Oh well, you'll find out..!

(#2) To explain your 'timing'!..In the preceding years, I have worked hard, to bring the B... d, somewhat under control... Until I came on the site, NO ONE could get a word in edgewise, for all his loud and boisterus "Brag...g and Shame..ss S..f-Prom....n" !Believe me C.J, he made "YOU" sound like a 'Neutered Churchmouse'....He did try to enlist a 'few' of his [sic] MANY friends, to help him...but alas, the 3 of them, were no match for SuperDuck...They, much like him, seem to have gone into a permanent "Pout", of late..;) I shall enjoy a little friendly give and take, with someone who does not 'SELF-DETONATE' if I call him a 'jerk'.. :eek:

I sense, he feels he may have found an "ALLY" in you, thus the warm welcome...I also welcome you, as I know you will adjust your 'media blitz' to accomodate a much more "pool savvy clientele"...I wish you good luck CJ..but please remember, over here..
.."ONE POCKET IS THE TEACHER" !!! :eek:

C.J. McDuck--Sorry, (private joke) but the B...d,.. has made 'C.J'. my domain name over here..I'm sure he, (or one of his mentally challenged 'n.t=dang...rs') will fill you in soon !
:rolleyes:

I tell ya, C.?. It ain't easy, going up against this 'Go-Getter' ! ;)
View attachment 7969

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

the "school of hard knocks," not the world of hard knockers.

the "school of hard knocks," not the world of hard knockers.

Beard

"Mr. Beard," the pleasure's all mine. I have heard a lot about yourself as well, it's nice to get the chance to converse. I"ve been a bit "misunderstood" over on that "other forum," however, I actually feel more at home here.

You know how it is when you go into a place and "they" start knocking you from the lag......it causes certain "reactions," and I'm sure that won't be the case here. I know you guys have a more pool savvy clientele that understands how the world really works from the "school of hard knocks," not the world of hard knockers. ;)

Aloha, I'll be around, admiring from afar.

CJ