Best One Pocket breaker in the game today?

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Alot of times people always ask who is the best 9 ball or 10 ball breaker in the world... Well who does everyone think has the best and most consistent one pocket break in the world? doesn't mean they are the best player just breaker. Also who had the best one pocket break you ever saw?

Skin

Verified Member
Why, tha'd be you, wouldn't it? :D JK, but had to post it. Be well.

Skin

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Why, tha'd be you, wouldn't it? :D JK, but had to post it. Be well.

Skin

No my break sucks.... I just do everything else after the break better than everyone else:D JK I had to post it back. Have a Happy New Year

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Alot of times people always ask who is the best 9 ball or 10 ball breaker in the world... Well who does everyone think has the best and most consistent one pocket break in the world? doesn't mean they are the best player just breaker. Also who had the best one pocket break you ever saw?

Bugs and Artie, they would have 2 or 3 balls around the pocket and on the long and short cushions. Plus, freeze the cue on the long cushion by the 2.5 diamond behind the stack!

Tough to get out of!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Bugs and Artie, they would have 2 or 3 balls around the pocket and on the long and short cushions. Plus, freeze the cue on the long cushion by the 2.5 diamond behind the stack!

Tough to get out of!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Thanks and Happy New Year Bill

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I remember about 30 years ago at Hard Times, in a race to four, there was seven straight break and run-outs. The guy who broke first won that match. I read about it somewhere. Maybe some old time California player knows about it.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I remember about 30 years ago at Hard Times, in a race to four, there was seven straight break and run-outs. The guy who broke first won that match. I read about it somewhere. Maybe some old time California player knows about it.

Thanks but Im looking for the best most consistent breaker day in day out.. today and also ever this could even be a weak player. I have played a couple of guys and given them huge spots and yet they broke unbelievable.. they just sucked doing everything else

jazznpool

Verified Member
From
Orange, CA

Maybe one tilted rack artist versus another?:D

Martin

beatle

Verified Member
there are a bunch. but you will find each one comes and looks at the rack before he breaks. as well as understanding what all the different positions that the rack can be put in, and how to change your break speed and hit to turn it into a better position for you.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

That was Cecil Tugwell and Cole Dickson. Fastest race to four I ever watched. Cecil won 4/3.

backplaying

Verified Member
I haven't been around one pocket that much until the last couple of years. I have many dvd's with Efren, Shannon, Corey and Cliff, and have played Cliff several times with big weight, but Justin Cone has the best break of anyone I've seen. I have been playing him cheap for the last two weekends and he has laid down more good breaks than anyone I've played or seen play. He doesn't move or run balls like Cliff but breaks much better.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I haven't been around one pocket that much until the last couple of years. I have many dvd's with Efren, Shannon, Corey and Cliff, and have played Cliff several times with big weight, but Justin Cone has the best break of anyone I've seen. I have been playing him cheap for the last two weekends and he has laid down more good breaks than anyone I've played or seen play. He doesn't move or run balls like Cliff but breaks much better.

Thanks.... that's why i need 8 to 7

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

I played Justin one pocket in Dallas, I believe it was 2008. I was playing really well then (for my age)and broke even with him. However, what I remember more than anything is how well he broke the balls. Imo. you're right on when you say that he has the best break, or one of the best breaks in the country.

Dr. Bill

backplaying

Verified Member
I played Justin one pocket in Dallas, I believe it was 2008. I was playing really well then (for my age)and broke even with him. However, what I remember more than anything is how well he broke the balls. Imo. you're right on when you say that he has the best break, or one of the best breaks in the country.

Dr. Bill

Yea, I asked him if he ever played you and he said he had and did break even. Thats how I figured he needed weight from the hacker since he gave you 2 balls.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Yea, I asked him if he ever played you and he said he had and did break even. Thats how I figured he needed weight from the hacker since he gave you 2 balls.

Billy was 3 years younger when he played Justin and he was playing alot better when he played Justin. Having Billy say Justin has one of the best breaks means alot. I definitely need 8 to 7 from Justin

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
what do you think of 8-7 his break and 9(you)-7 on yours??
since you do everything else so good:D
just askin???:)

onepockethacker

Verified Member
what do you think of 8-7 his break and 9(you)-7 on yours??
since you do everything else so good:D
just askin???:)

Sounds good... I get 8 to 7 when he breaks and I get 9 to 7 when I break... you need to match me up more often

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
So what makes his break so good? Ability to split the two balls accurately? Making the right adjustments to the way different tables break? Placement of the cue ball? English? Speed? All of the above, lol?