Breaking news!

thebaby

Verified Member
just released our one pocket collection of Billiard Apparel. I beleive we just raised the bar in Billiard Apparel. Lost alot of sleep over this one. I hope you enjoy it.
T-shirts=silk screened
polo shirts=embroidered
Nike 100% polyester polo shirts= embroidered
100% pullover wind shirts= embroidered
70/30 silk/cotton button casual shirt=embroidered
Discount for bulk orders.

Designed By A Player, Worn By Players!
www.playthegameclothing.com

Attachments

• JST72_TrueNavy_GA12.jpg
    JST72_TrueNavy_GA12.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 363807_Navy_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    363807_Navy_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • S533_Black_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    S533_Black_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PC61_Black_Flat_Front_onepocket-green copy.jpg
    PC61_Black_Flat_Front_onepocket-green copy.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
  • K500_CoffeeBean_FlatForm_GA12.jpg
    K500_CoffeeBean_FlatForm_GA12.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

thebaby

Verified Member
Updates.....

Updates.....

Gentlemen,we have added alot more colors to the different styles of clothing with our One Pocket "Original" design. Please visit us at www.playthegameclothing.com
Thank-you for your orders ,keep them coming.......Frank aka (thebaby)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Gentlemen,we have added alot more colors to the different styles of clothing with our One Pocket "Original" design. Please visit us at www.playthegameclothing.com
Thank-you for your orders ,keep them coming.......Frank aka (thebaby)

I would think Frank, that as someone who used to exploit your end game, you would just send me one because I made learn how not to lose a game at the end. You really have improved your all around one pocket to have a complete game.:frus:lol

8andout

Verified Member
No Advertising Please!

No Advertising Please!

Shouldn't this stuff be in the Marketplace post ???

thebaby

Verified Member
Friends will always be friends.....

Friends will always be friends.....

I would think Frank, that as someone who used to exploit your end game, you would just send me one because I made learn how not to lose a game at the end. You really have improved your all around one pocket to have a complete game.:frus:lol
Bill i love you dearly, but as you know with twins on the way. The due date being Christmas eve. Bill can you imagine all the diapers it will take,i'm thinking about buying a shipping container and parking it on the side of my house. Like i said ,friends will always be friends. You got 9-7 , STEP-UP! Take care yours truly Frank aka (thebaby)

thebaby

Verified Member
Rolling in........

Rolling in........

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, The orders for our one pocket design is going over very well with the billiard community. We just want to thank you for all your support. When we launched this design a few weeks ago,i knew it was going to be a hit, orders continue to come in for our polo shirts ,and pullover v-neck wind shirts,and of course the T-Shirts,by the way if you havn't noticed, were now carrying some very nice 100 % NIKE polo shirts with our now famous one pocket design embroidered on it. Not everybody can stand along side that famous SWOOSH symbol. We just keep moving forward in becoming the leader in Billiard Apparel from "COAST TO COAST" Thanks again Frank

Designed By A Player, Worn By Players!
www.playthegameclothing.com

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Bill i love you dearly, but as you know with twins on the way. The due date being Christmas eve. Bill can you imagine all the diapers it will take,i'm thinking about buying a shipping container and parking it on the side of my house. Like i said ,friends will always be friends. You got 9-7 , STEP-UP! Take care yours truly Frank aka (thebaby)

9-7 was the game we used to have before my accident and before you knew there was an end game. I'll play anyone with the right game. Congratulations on the twins. Doesn't mean you have a license to steal.:sorry