Dear CatfishBreath...

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Hey John,

I hope you aren't staying away out of some sense of guilt or shame or feeling unwelcome. I've always enjoyed sparring with you (even though your knowledge is limited:p) and I wish you'd come back:). Sooner or later I'm going to teach you how to bank very well;).

You have to do what you think is right for you though but don't stay away for some misconceived reason.

P.S. We've all (except me) got drunk and wrote stupid shit here, hell, the Duck does it every day.

P.Ps. Don't forget, El Beardo got so hot at me last year that he put me on "ignore" for a few months:cool:. They actually started the "Bank Pool" forum to bring him back. Cardone started a thread about us losing a family member because Freddy stopped posting. Many yo-yo's joined in begging the Beard to come back and because of that I ask you to. Of course, I am not begging as you have more to learn from me than I can learn from you:p

John, you are welcome here, by me and many others.

Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Hey John,

We've all got drunk and wrote stupid shit here, hell, I do it every day..You have to do what you think is right for you though but don't stay away for some misconceived reason.<--You idiot, there is no such word as 'misconceived', the word is "ILLCONCEIVED"

I'm with you too John,...If Beardo and RBL can't stand the truth,.I say, F@@K 'em..:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I'm with you too John,...If Beardo and RBL can't stand the truth,.I say, F@@K 'em..:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I believe you have misconceived my post...you f@@king idiot.

english for stupid Ducks said:
misconceived past participle, past tense of mis·con·ceive (Verb)

1.Fail to understand correctly: "professors misconceived her essays".
2.Judge or plan badly, typically on the basis of faulty understanding.

P.S. Who's talkin' to you?

P.Ps. Ill-conceived is two separate words dumbass.
english for really stupid Ducks said:
ill-con·ceived (lkn-svd)
adj.
Poorly conceived or planned:

RBL

John Brumback

Verified Member
Dear know-it-all-breath

Dear know-it-all-breath

I might have been but how could you know how I'm feeling and all of that ole stuff? Did you run out of all your stupid shots and dumbass questions that you need me to set you straight on!!?? Surely you can find somemore:eek:

I did not know about Fred putting you on ignore.That is so funny to me for some reason, I can't stop laughing,hahaha. Ok then,I'm back.I knew that way deep down.... you would miss me:p.Really I've been run down ever since Tunica.I caught a nasty cold bug or sometin down there and still haven't got all the way over it.I had to drop out of the one pocket down there cause my nose was going to drip snot all over the table.I thought my opp might not care to much for that:p Ok put some dumb shot or shots up and I'll give you somemore pointers.Pay attention this time,too!!:heh Thanks good old buddy.John B.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I might have been but how could you know how I'm feelingTry to figure out what is in the other guys head: with you I mostly saw little birds flying in circles and stars spinning and chirping noises:D and all of that ole stuff? Did you run out of all your stupid shots and dumbass questions that you need me to set you straight on!!?? Surely you can find somemore:eek:

I did not know about Fred putting you on ignore.That is so funny to me for some reason, I can't stop laughing,hahaha. Ok then,I'm back.I knew that way deep down.... you would miss me:p.Really I've been run down ever since Tunica.I caught a nasty cold bug or sometin down there and still haven't got all the way over it.I had to drop out of the one pocket down there cause my nose was going to drip snot all over the table.I thought my opp might not care to much for that:p Ok put some dumb shot or shots up and I'll give you somemore pointers.Pay attention this time,too!!:heh Thanks good old buddy.John B.

Dear CatfishBreath,

I believe there's a question waiting to be answered by you in this thread:D.

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6860

You've been ducking it long enough, I know you read it, it's time to show me what you know (or don't know):p. Answer it and I'll post another:eek:.

P.S. Freddy took me off ignore after I sent him $8000 and a teenaged, hillbilly runaway. I really liked that girl:lol.

RBL

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Dear CatfishBreath,

I believe there's a question waiting to be answered by you in this thread:D.

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6860

You've been ducking it long enough, I know you read it, it's time to show me what you know (or don't know):p. Answer it and I'll post another:eek:.

P.S. Freddy took me off ignore after I sent him $8000 and a teenaged, hillbilly runaway. I really liked that girl:lol.

RBL

Well I got your ass on ignore right now. :)I would settle for half that payoff. Can you guess which half I would prefer?? Sometimes I think you would argue with a sign. That reminds me of a song of the great Woody Guthrie. My favorite line in This Land Is Your Land. I think it was meant for pool players.

As I Was Walking, One Sunday Morning
I Saw A Sign That, Said No Trespassing
But On The Other Side, It Didn't Say Nothing
That Side Was Made For You And Me

Now give a listen to his son Arlo singing at an old Farm Aid. Do you recognize any of these characters?? I see what Mellencamp is working on. Just kiddin RBL. Listen to this song. I never have gotten tired of it. I remember watching a patriotic type film my first week in basic training and they were playing this. They were really trying to motivate our worthless asses. It didn't work too good but I did get a little wet when I heard this song. That didn't sound right either

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r0MQpUTIow[/ame]

boingo

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
There's so much compassion in this thread that I'm afraid Dr. Phil might take up bank pool and start posting.;)