Make it happen 8 ball invitational

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I'm leaving in the morning to do the commentary along with Danny Diliberto for the 8 ball invitational at the Accu-stats arena in New Jersey. The players that are competing are
Johnny Archer
Cory Deuel
Alex Pagulayan
Shane Van Boening
Darren Appleton
Efren Reyes

This is one of the strongest 6 man invitational that has ever been held, any where. Log into Accu-stats.com and look for the schedule and times, tournament starts Aug. 9th and runs through Aug. 12th. Support Accu-stats and our game.

Thanks,
Billy Incardona

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm leaving in the morning to do the commentary along with Danny Diliberto for the 8 ball invitational at the Accu-stats arena in New Jersey. The players that are competing are
Johnny Archer
Cory Deuel
Alex Pagulayan
Shane Van Boening
Darren Appleton
Efren Reyes

This is one of the strongest 6 man invitational that has ever been held, any where. Log into Accu-stats.com and look for the schedule and times, tournament starts Aug. 9th and runs through Aug. 12th. Support Accu-stats and our game.

Thanks,
Billy Incardona
That is a strong lineup. Good for Pat for "making it happen".

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Johnny Archer
Cory Deuel
Alex Pagulayan
Shane Van Boening
Darren Appleton
Efren Reyes

Thanks,
Billy Incardona

Dr Bill do you happen to remember our little 8 ball match at that big tournament in Burlington? 1972 or so? Dont feel too bad, Buddy was next up and in a race to 6 he did get to 2.

Beard

Always felt 8 ball was probably my best game, but it was probably the game I liked the least.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Dr Bill do you happen to remember our little 8 ball match at that big tournament in Burlington? 1972 or so? Dont feel too bad, Buddy was next up and in a race to 6 he did get to 2.

Beard

Always felt 8 ball was probably my best game, but it was probably the game I liked the least.

How could I ever forget the match, you won't allow me to.:D

Dr. Bill

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Johnny Archer
Cory Deuel
Alex Pagulayan
Shane Van Boening
Darren Appleton
Efren Reyes

Thanks,
Billy Incardona

You are in for a very nice surprise when you arrive there:).

Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended

Beard

If you had ever played the Duck a long session of 8ball, on a big table...YOU WOULD HAVE REALLY HATED IT. :eek: :eek:

8Ball McDuck <--Even though he hates 8ball too..he would still NOT be on your "B**T L**T"..:lol :lol :lol

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Johnny Archer
Cory Deuel
Alex Pagulayan
Shane Van Boening
Darren Appleton
Efren Reyes

Thanks,
Billy Incardona
who's going to finish where??