Brumbeck to Mt View

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
California Billiards is willing to sponsor John Brumbeck in the $4000 added one pocket and the $10,000 added ten ball. Kentucky has offered to let him stay at his house and as of yesterday, the ownership of California Billiards has lined up commitment of 5 lessons from John. Chris would like to have a decision so he may do some flyers to attract more bankers for lessons. Just think, a true Kentucky banker in California. He could then go to the LA tournament and then straight to Vegas.
Southwest airlines flies to San Jose via Phoenix or Vegas.:heh:heh:heh

BarneyCalip

$299......

$299......

:frus:frus

I bought John's DVD.:)
That should be a hand shake, as a minimum.

Inside joke "Sent my DVD to Poker Paul in Vegas". :rolleyes:

If Francisco or Efren come to Moutain View, haven't heard from them yet?
I may have to go to Yosemite, and miss my lesson? :sorry

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
:frus:frus

I bought John's DVD.:)
That should be a hand shake, as a minimum.

Inside joke "Sent my DVD to Poker Paul in Vegas".

If Francisco or Efren come to Moutain View, haven't heard from them yet?
I may have to go to Yosemite, and miss my lesson? :sorry

You want to do the Yosemite to Mt Whitney hike? About 20 days. The John Muir Trail. I would much rather go to Yosemit:eek:e.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
...and come back with a bear saves man from mountain lion story? I'll stick to the poolroom, lol :D

I have only run into bears twice when in the backwoods of Yosemite. Once when a cub came into camp and next time when mom came looking for it.
What fun!:lol:lol

thebaby

Verified Member
Kentucky Bill Promotions

Kentucky Bill Promotions

Bill, if this comes down, make sure you get flyers made up and sent up to Hardtimes Billiards in Sacramento,or e-mail me the flyer and i will make sure the rooms up here get one. It would be nice to see John here to test the California West Coast waters.
Also let everybody know that PLAY THE GAME clothing co. 'THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK " will be showcasing there line of fine billiard apparel at this event. Starting with the women's State 9-ball championships. That's 8 full days of competitive pool. There will be a ton of champions at this event. It will be streamed by 2 different company's. THIS IS ONE EVENT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS! ladies & gentlemen......

www.playthegameclothing.com
Designed By A Player, Worn By Players......

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
Mention fishing and he is probably in...;)

Thats how we trap him in Paducah.:rolleyes:

Ken