Bank Pool Tournament (March 31st, 2012) @ Red Shoes Billiards (Chicago)

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a BANK POOL TOURNAMENT Saturday March 31st, 2012. This is a "one day"(IRON MAN) event. $50 entry fee (green fee included), ***$500.00*** added money (based on a full field), Double Elimination tournament. Sign-up:12:00 pm (noon). For additional info. contact: John Lavin@ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip Illinois 60803 (tel. 708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com) ALSO...One Pocket Tournament April 28th, 2012

mojoe

Format??

Format??

Maybe I did not see it but what's the format? Full rack race to 23 or short rack?

Thanks,

Joey

Worm

Verified Member
I will try and make it.

What day is it? I didn't know about this, just kidding Lavo.

mojoe

A little bump..

A little bump..

Bump for Red Shoes..

Sent my entry fee off this morning. Looking forward to taking a little road trip and playing some bumps on GC tables..

John Brumback

Verified Member
Bump for Red Shoes..

Sent my entry fee off this morning. Looking forward to taking a little road trip and playing some bumps on GC tables..

Hint.The front table plays a little longer and tighter than the rest.But they all play good.
Great people and great poolroom over there.You'll have a grand time!Good luck... unless I go,LOL John B.

mojoe

Hint.The front table plays a little longer and tighter than the rest.But they all play good.
Great people and great poolroom over there.You'll have a grand time!Good luck... unless I go,LOL John B.

Darnit John,

I was hoping to see you there. I have to work the weekend of Michaels so I thought I'd take a road trip to Red Shoes. Thanks for the heads up!!

Joey

dmgwalsh

Verified Member
Bump for Saturday bumps in Chitown

Bump for Saturday bumps in Chitown

Two days and counting. :D

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
If they stream it I will be watching it for sure. Maybe they will show that pretty girl Angel that was there last year. Makes this old man feel good.